Elevator selfie

>elevator selfie
>picture (sky) diving
>picture by a big cliff, usually with arms open and looking to the horizon
>selfie with dog/cat/(child if she's a single mom)
>selfie with Eiffel tower/Tower of Pisa/Big Ben/etc on the background
>beach/pool/gym selfie showing tits and/or ass if she thinks herself attractive enough for it
>I'm not just your regular girl. I love cats/dogs, traveling and drinking coffee/wine.
>follow me @roastietoastie5638
I just summarized 95% of women profiles. Why are dating app roasties so fucking predictable and boring? How the Hell can we save Western women?

Attached: 1527346651633.jpg (634x645, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tilestwra.com/100-xrisima-mistika-tis-giagias-pou-kathe-nikokira-ke-mi-tha-prepi-na-gnorizi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because normal women are boring, vapid and uninteresting.

So where are the interesting ones that won't put me into a coma?

Fucking Chad

THIS IS NOT R9K, MODS DELTE THIS SHIT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLICS

Far from it.
Whoa Goebbels, calm the fuck down.

got news for you boyo interesting chicks become cutters and kill themselves because they are social aspies

Theyre the most fucking boring mate. Soulless braindead fuckwits

I mean, you can literally say the same thing about guys. Also
>like at this dindu din nuffin
>BLACKED.com
>Marry an Asian save the white race
>(((they))) can't keep getting away with this!
>women fucking suck / MGTOW general
>look at this dumb sjw whale LMAO!
>praise kek
>fuck pitbulls
>please reply
I just summarized 98% of all Jow Forums post. Why is Jow Forums so predictable and boring? How the hell can we save Jow Forums?

Attached: you are all faggots.jpg (447x444, 21K)

no

The only interesting chicks are either unattractive physically, lesbians (non sjw version ) or mentally ill

hes right tho, >>/r9k
gestapo has arrived, go fuck your non political bs threads Attention fgts

nah, men are fundamentally much more interesting to talk to - theyre generally not self absorbed narcissists like most women

Attached: nasimabc2-454x575.jpg (454x575, 29K)

Attached: 53408345903485903485034.jpg (260x194, 10K)

yeh like i said - mentally ill

>yeh like i said - mentally ill

she wasnt mentally ill.

nah, women can be too, the problem is most times when a guy talks to women they're always trying to fuck them, which is why women get hostile and cautious when men they don't want to fuck tries talking to them.

It's not about saving women, it never was.
Women are helpless, it's men that must be saved from roasties.
For every roastie, there is some poor dumb fuck willing to empty his wallet and marry a single mom without signing a prenup first, and by doing this, men encourage roasties to be roasties.
If everybody treated hoes like hoes, they wouldn't be out there pretending to be the finest catch, all these women have is their bodies to sell, nothing else. They do not provide, they do not clean, cook and can't even take care of their own children, so why help a dead case?
Don't encourage slut behaviour by falling for it. Fuck a hoe, cum all over her face and never pick up the phone again

Attached: so smurt.png (752x620, 707K)

Expect nothing from women. youll be more content. Theyre basically cats that speak

I sincerely wish social media would die off so women can find more interesting hobbies to do. What man wants a woman who does nothing but take selfies, post it online to inflate their egos, and talk about wine drinking all the time? Men have so many more interesting things to do.

ive only met interesting women who fell into 1 of the 3 categories i mentioned above

Its not that they are lame and unoriginal, thats to be expected, you just need them to be kind and not a carousel rider.

maybe its because you're ugly? seriously that's the only thing i could think of, but i could be wrong

>Men have so many more interesting things to do.
name one

I sympathise but that can only be achieved through total total psychological mastery so shes wrapped around your finger. Frankly i cant be arsed anymore.

(this thread belongs in bant)
(not politics)

i used to be chadish level. Trust me - hot chicks are the most boring and vacuous of all

Think. seriously - most women cant

All women are the same user, regardless of race, religion, or culture. Their mating instincts trump everything in the end. You won't find the woman of your dreams by looking for her, she will find you when you begin improving yourself, working out, learning new things, and become interesting yourself. Women are attracted to physically impressive men, and the best women are attracted to physically impressive men who are fun, intelligent, and successful. Work on yourself first and you won't need to ask this question because they will come to you, no matter where you are "looking."

We must take away their right to vote and take away child support and Alimony. If women decide to leave they get nothing.

Femanism destroying the West is a political issue you brainlet

No shit mate
>pretty chicks always base everything on their beauty when it blows off they die off (-no achievements)
> medium chicks try hard(+achievements on)
>ugly chicks ultra hard(+achievementd rewarded in the next life)

This - though when you reach that point you might not care anymore - win win

This

I can count on one hand the amount of interesting women I've met over the years. Most women are boring as a can of paint user. You don't get with women because they are "interesting."

>LMAO’ing IRL @ all these Kevins

na, you can't be chad while resorting to "psychological mastery" while resenting women when said "psychological mastery" also applies to other men just as much as it does with women. you're bullshitting to add some weight to your online persona, if you were chad you'd know you'd be able to talk to girls about anything and they would mostly go with it

i'd give you some tips but i think i'll be better for society if you wallow in your own loathing of women so you don't reproduce

oh no how will we ever recover

Attached: Nasimrealboobs.png (571x797, 711K)

>traveling

It bothers me how roasties talk about going for “adventures” and “exploring” yet they will not accept any inconveniences like the absence of WiFi, electricity or a building with a bed to sleep on. Hiking 5 miles to sleep in the woods with no electricity or cellphone service? Forget it, they will not go. Having to treat your own water for cooking and drinking? No fucking way.

Personal experience has shown me that roasties are about traveling comfortably, taking a taxi from the airport, arriving at a hotel with WiFi and all the modern amenities and eating food they are familiar with. No exceptions allowed.

Attached: 3588EBBA-62E9-40B0-A5F2-1ECCA8CA3B58.jpg (840x700, 91K)

Attached: 1527369962389.jpg (700x1244, 73K)

my thing is the more interesting "men" i see are online. i'd agree that there are more interesting men then women, but in person its not that much of a difference. there are a lot of basic guys too, guys that only talk about sex and sports and how much they hate their job or how much their girlfriends annoy them. i mean i'll ask you, am i far off?

women can be interesting but you have to sort of force them to have an opinion, and if they're being coy just call them "boring" to their face and they'll respect and open up to you for it

youve missed the point entirely. Used to be chadISH. Now cant really be arsed. Dont resent women. Just bored by them

Name two interesting things about yourself.

go MGTOW

Based Gary

cool story bro

Right leaning women don't usually go on dating apps. This is why 1 in 3 profiles on okcupid today have the "I'm a non-cis queer non-binary genderfluid pixiekin".

glad you liked it faggot

I heard he's got supernumerary navels

What Jow Forums will never understand is that if you can't even develop normal relations with males why the hell do you think it'll be easier with females?

How do I know you don't have normal relations with males? Because every single thing you listed you'll find on 95% of men profiles.

Make some friends first before you start trolling dating apps.

LOL yes OP. You forgot picture at the beach during sunset, either also looking mysteriously towards the horizon or snapped while jumping, midair. If on fakebook, then: 387 likes and 120 comments. I don't care if this isn't politics, I need to fucking vent at this shit

All womyn are fucked up narcissistic bitches.

Attached: d717c478efdf40cc3ebd5bb170a913aa--buzzfeed-news-makeup-meme.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I've shot a fully automatic fifty cal, and I've also seen mt everest.

masturbation most likely

"force the to have an opinion" lol jesus. I rest my case. "theyll respect you" Really?! who cares. The op was asking about women HE can respect you beta fuck

you forgot selfie on the beach (either very high- or very low-angle) with her friend somehow feigning surprise that they were photographed despite taking the picture themselves

Why are so many women so fucking ugly without makeup? I hardly ever see adult men with even close to as many facial blemishes. My theory is the makeup is toxic and makes their skin look like shit so that they buy more makeup.

We're all animals. You could have flipped your statement for women having a hard time finding men and it'll work. If anything men have more of their mating instincts matter in relationships because of higher T levels.

> i shoot gunz
> i travel

Congrats you're an extremely basic person.

The more makeup they use, the worse it becomes. It literally clogs their pores and makes them break out. Also, chemicals dry the skin and strip needed oils to keep it moisturized

The sad thing is sky diving is cool, mountains are awesome, dogs and cats are good companion pets, it's nice to see the wonders of the world, working out is good for you, and coffee and wine are excellent and somehow these thots have managed to make these things seem benign and soulless.

here where I live there a fallen tree by the beach that all the girls take selfies standing on top of, at least 75% of the profiles have said tree selfie.

>My theory is the makeup is toxic and makes their skin look like shit
this is partially true, astringents and harsh cleansers that women apply almost every day strip the skin of its natural flora.
>I hardly ever see adult men with even close to as many facial blemishes
men usually have less sebaceous skin post-puberty when androgen levels even out.

I have never had any problems with acne or bad skin, almost no wrinkles even though I'm an oldfag. I get complimented by women about my skin all the time (women are weird.) Perhaps it's genetic, but I attribute this to the fact that I've never used anything other than water in my face. As a kid I decided soap in the face felt unpleasant, so I've just kept washing the face with hot water and nothing else my entire life.

Because your not in on the fun so you put together the worst traits you can find to produce a narrative which you find yourself to be the one of superior judgment, why not focus on yourself rather and escape üntermenschdom? It's easier to sit and be hate the world but... think for a second

Attached: 1496484297974.jpg (770x760, 70K)

what do you do? skin crocodiles and knit kevlar vest?
hell all I do is welding, work, and read

things "interesting" according to him or you? faggot

You could also mass produce ubermensch balls and put them on volunteers, which there will be no short supply of. and breed the whites to dominance again

>seen/traveled to just about every interesting thing in the lower 48
>shitpoast all day on an anime forum about how to save the white race

Attached: 1527008340821.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

Guys lets make a

6 MILLION

LIKES!

ROASTIE

BLUEPRINT

ill start in a sec

Welding is interesting. I practice bjj, work on AI, and am learning how to surf.

Interesting to who? Some things could be interesting to me but not for you.

The final redpill is that you get with women to procreate, but they are not where you should be going for anything on an intellectual or interesting level beyond just feeling good. Cultivate good male friends, or you will go stir-crazy.

You do more than me with ai, and surf, all i can do here is camp. which isn't bad, but lacks the danger's edge

how often do you eat fish

I will share the ultimate knowledge with Jow Forums if you put lemon on your face acne will dissapear

If I ask YOU I want to know what YOU think.

Just making it painfully aware for the incels here that they're guilty of the crimes they accuse others of. Having no real purpose and leading a bland life.

Pickup coding. Great way to stimulate the mind and making cool things is half of being "interesting".

Acne is mostly just genetics. "Just washing your face" is something that works for people blessed with good skin genes.

I can tell youre in denial. Heres what you do, remove any and all desire to fuck a woman, THEN pay attention to what she is saying and doing. Suddenly that "cool, interesting, fun" girl is annoying and boring as hell.

>real boobs

Wut....

Attached: NotWhatYouThinkItIs.jpg (980x653, 41K)

>Acne is mostly just genetics.
I would argue that environmental and lifestyle factors contribute significantly

I think you just don't like people user.

> cool wine aunt

A couple of times per month, thereabouts?

Yes but I also know people who eat like shit and their house looks like a dump. Flawless skin. Some people just get lucky m8.

the leaf is right, its about toxins mostly.

> how to save western women

Get them to make you sandwhiches and babies

LOL This x 100

>half of the world's populate is boring once you decide not to be straight

Imagine having to believe this so you can feel good about your shortcomings.

thanks Greece that was very nice of you

Checked and keked

Attached: 1401419015406.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Attached: DC3D7E95-C2BF-4B9C-9215-037F47989BF5.jpg (491x491, 84K)

you are so obviously a women.....soulless, and lacking of any logic or common sense. get married have kids and keep your mouth shut. Try not to be a whore, but it appears that is hard to ask.

ever noticed how the vast majority of fry cooks, regardless of age, tend to have more acne on their faces than usual? I would have to think that either the working conditions are affecting their skin or that they are generally careless in hygiene and/or diet.

Acne also seems to be inversely correlated with athleticism.

Of course these are anecdotal speculations but you can't deny certain patterns when you see them

top fucking kek hahaha

Everyone likes dogs you dumb cunt.

>decide not to be straight
roastie detected, those men that turned you down weren't gay, you were just boring

No problem also we have a nice book about everyday shit but it's in greek here is the link
tilestwra.com/100-xrisima-mistika-tis-giagias-pou-kathe-nikokira-ke-mi-tha-prepi-na-gnorizi/
I can't find it in english I hope google helps

because you must be a good judge of what is "interesting", while shitposting on Jow Forums ??