>17 yo roastie from my calss uploads sluty pictures to facebook and insta
>acts like an arrogant piece of shit all the time
>safe all her sluty pictures to my pc
>about 4 years later
>school is over and the roastie from back in the day is trying to get a job
>cleans her insta and especially facebook
>removes all sluty pictures
>is now "le serious business woman"
>create a new facebook with her name and upload all her old pictures, displaying what a whore she was and still is
>roastie gets mad af
>messages fake facebook profile and says that's identity theft
>threatens to report it to the police
>tell her thats what she deserves for being a whore
>everytime the porfile gets deleted, I make a new one

Attached: 155386101882.png (1688x2000, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
sms-receive.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are so fucking based user, I want to shake your hand and buy you an ice cold beer.
Cheers to you mate, you did gods work.

Attached: 1528000349733.png (334x334, 92K)

Keep up the originally good work user.

Attached: 1548623950981.jpg (639x659, 59K)

Keep it up. Be persistent in this little pursuit of yours

Unironically have sex you pathetic incel.

Attached: 1556944792969.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

I'm on a crusade against roasties and thoats. It's not over until everyone sees their true face.
burn in hell roastie supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

Attached: 1517286793368.gif (633x758, 14K)

shut up loser i had sex and i hate women even more now.

I feel like you could actually get in trouble for this, just make sure to cover your tracks...

Tails linux > Tor > public wifi

I'm safe

Attached: 1558678443867.gif (128x128, 33K)

So so based, keep up the good work user, you are a godsend. We need more men willing to stand up to the eternal roastie and make them suffer harsh consequences for thottery.

as long none of what she posted was classified as cp he should be good. Roasts need to realize that nothing on the internet is truly deleted.

They also need to learn that actions have consequences.

Attached: 1547451660341.jpg (640x640, 42K)

why are you so angry at a random thot broski?

Doesn't facebook require a phone number per account now?

Attached: FE496535495C4DCD855C214292F73CD7.jpg (1024x375, 86K)

I'm not particularly angry. I'm just giving them what they deserve. No hard feelings.
yes but that's easy to avoid
sms-receive.net/

That is what what need to do every women with shaming tactic. Unfortunately, they refuse to accept the consequences.

Guy who participates daily in female hate threads here. I think you might be pushing it a little here OP.

Sigh... I'm gonna miss highschool...

Last year my buddies made thot patrol Instagrams, it would be called like
>[Nameofschool]_thot_patrol
>[Nameofcity]_thot_patrol
>[Nameofstate]_thot_patrol etc. etc.

>We would follow everyone in our suggestions or location, get as many ppl following as possible
>The first account we posted a video from like 2 years prior of a girl deepthroating a banana that my friend had saved for all this time
>Hundreds of views and likes
>The accounts kept getting deleted tho
>I made one and posted this video my friend took in class of this kid grabbing this girls ass even tho he had a good
>The gf dmed me and commented on the post "please remove" all that shit, too much of a dumb bimbo to just break up lol
>Got so many dms from angry girls when we would expose them for editing pics to make their ass look bigger and shit like that.
>Lecurveddoor.jpg

Good times

Also this one fucking dumb ape, like jock kinda Chad but dumb as a rock got mad about us roasting his girl and started saying he had our IP address so I asked him what it was and he literally copypasted the wiki/google definition

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-212840_Google.jpg (777x597, 179K)

im currently planning the same thing. this cutie irish mutt used to send nudes a lot back when she was socially awkward and a weeb. i saved them all and i am waiting for chads at her uni to notice her. once she makes le businesswoman aka gender quota kicks in i will strike. ill levy money off of her until she finally dies or i get a job

so long as she isnt fucking 7 years old its okay. cops dont care for 16 year olds

yes they do, they arrest teens for sending nude pics to each other. DAs love easy convictions, especially for 'sex crimes'.

But as long as everything she posted had no nudity then it isn't cp and can be reposted freely, the law won't care.

Based as fuck.
You have my respect.

this is totally different...this is just predatory. she didn't do anything TOO bad.

op is teaching sluts lessons who think they can just slut it up and then change their attitude overnight and just manipulate life to be perfect

So post some of her pics then