Why do generation z try so hard to be sad and mimic sad characters...

Why do generation z try so hard to be sad and mimic sad characters? The doomer wojak is a young man depressed in his 20's but we see young men becoming depressed in their teens. Why has it became a trend to surround yourself in sadness and then whine when you become depressed...

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-231120.png (1080x1920, 1.17M)

I don't man but you can't deny Gen Z got screwed over worse than the millennials. Good luck

I'm kind of depressed since I was 12 (late 2000s) never got out of this phase.

Im depressed since i knew that everything was a fail 20 more years ago

This trend has been around long before zoomers.

Attached: emo-kid.jpg (320x236, 23K)

doesn't even have to be sad characters - it can be anyone from any movie... and most definitely unoriginal quotes.

people watch The Office and think "That's what she said" is fucking hilarious and was never thought of before...

Except its from Wayne's World in 1991

Theres no emo or subculture that has to do with sadness anymore so it just turned into everyone taking the sad part from it and working with that

because i am fucking sad and im fucking bitter that my parents fucked my over and didnt care about me
all i can do now is turn my sadness into a gay meme aesthetic and just try to make it not feel real

Doomer Wojak is just a title people put on a forced meme that kind of reflects what people on r9k have been like for years. It's nothing to do with gen Z or Zoomers. I'd say it started with millennials (anyone born after 1989 or something like that)

you're following the account, you mong

fuck off

Attached: wh.png (320x180, 52K)

Because depression (and mental illness) has become fashionable, as it's something that zoomers can show off on social media to make themselves appear to have more depth than they really have.

Most of them probably don't ven know or care what it's actually like to be depressed, it's all about adopting the last trendy aesthetic and trying to make people believe that they live super interesting lives and that they totally are tragic heroes/defenders of the downtrodden/tortured artists etc like the characters from whatever new corporate product they last consumed.

Attached: 1514985614513.png (1009x526, 108K)

its easier to say you have an illness than actually do something about it since having an illness implies it being beyond your control

I follow the hashtag he used , not the account. You're a fucking retard who posts before he thinks and youre probably a loud mouth moron who cant stop chatting shit irl aswell. Kill yourself

He has no idea. He obviously doesn't use image boards but still tries to dip his toes into it. Maybe we should educate him.

Attached: 1558457571364.png (272x204, 71K)

It's almost like the "doomer" Facebook meme attracts normalfags like flies to shit, just as every other soulless, vapid wojak/pepe rehash does.

He is just. Kid. Leave him be

Nah. These people were ridiculed weirdos .

Sometimes you gotta be abit tough on these Kids though. Getting a nasty message online can be the difference between them never visiting this site and them doxing themselves/family

>instagram normalfags unironically posting here pretending they are underground

this

you can't do this anymore user or that "kid" will snap and suicide mass shooting

that is a good thing, how things should be

If I looked like that Id be bummed too. Poor lad.

Attached: 145345142346.jpg (414x656, 43K)

Look at this ugly shit ROFL. Anyway, the reason Gen Z is so obsessed with being sad is because they think that it makes them deep and interesting.

>so obsessed with being sad is because they think that it makes them deep and interesting.
Eyup. Pretty much this.
That is what happens when you lack personality.

wtf is gonna happen when all these redpilled minecraft addicts cant have sex

It isn't just gen z though. I've known dozens of Millennials who have done the same

>Why do generation z try so hard to be sad and mimic sad characters?
Because it's cool. Tell a zoomer he isn't actually depressed and is just undisciplined and he will lose his shit.

>isn't actually depressed and is just undisciplined
what's the difference?

Telling them they're undisciplined implies they can easily do something about it, which they don't like to hear.

doomers have been around forever

Attached: 1547064479513.jpg (700x700, 108K)

>It's almost like
hg

Attached: 62010139_1718771198266648_1656951619192881152_n soy.jpg (780x748, 24K)

Taking the bloomer pill is really the final step. Actually being happy is amazing.

Gen Z will rise up and toil for the glory of the USA

I'm such a faggot contrarian that I've started being hopeful and happy just to be different from these mopey bitches I see everywhere.

I'm depressed since I was a kid because both my parents were dying and I had 0 friends

What do you mean by "undisciplined"?

>whatever new corporate product they last consumed.
Jow Forums?

They choose to stay up late, eat junk, not exercise, etc. They pay for their lack of discipline by getting moody and sad. It's not depression but they won't acknowledge this because it would mean admitting they are lazy zoomers and they have no super unique mental health problem.

i tried but couldn't keep it up
how do you do it?