Why are normies to fucking annoying?

>be me
>25 year old socially inept virgin
>through 2 months of working agency jobs/NEET I was able to get a job as dishwasher
>$17/hr +benefits
>was really shitty at it for 4 months but got better at it
>normie co-workers keep asking me questions
>just talk about anime, music, old jobs I had, and events I've been to
>dont really care about making friends there it's just something to past time
>notice qt girl co-worker likes to be flirty with me
>start to get feelings a little
>ask one of the guy co-worker(let's call him ray) if she was single or not
>says "no, bro. That's all you"
>see her the next day and starts awkwardly laughing towards me
>start to wonder why shes laughing but figured out that ray told and lied that she doesn't have bf
>whenever I'm around and she near me he'll pop out and say "hey, yall smashed yet? "
>get mad and my anxiety going up
>tell her how much I dont like him because hes an instigator and a two faced
>ray talks to me saying "he doesn't hate me and finds my music taste cool
>didn't expect him to know what I was saying about him, so I just cut the convo short and decided not to get mad at him anymore
>ray one other day ask whose my favorite girl in the restaurant
>tell him about another girl I was crushing on
>quickly remembered he doesn't like to keep his mouth shut and call him out on it
>just said he isn't and walks away
>talk to new girl I was crushing on and notice she acts different when I talk to her
>notice both her and ray talking one day and over hear them talking about me after my shift
>get mad and leave home
>even notice he likes to makes me look bad as a employee by talking shit about me with other co-workers
>fucking hate that douche and decided to completely ignore him
>gets butthurt that I'm ignoring him
>get stressed and anxious from work and my co-workers
>they keep asking me "what's wrong, why aren't you talking ", but I just dont say much now

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

>banter is perfectly normal and healthy if I'm screaming nigger on Jow Forums
>banter is unacceptable bullying if people are calling me virgin in real life

You guys don't even try to be consistent.

(Continue)
Every time I talk to any one of them, itll always bite me in the ass. Normies really cannot shut the fuck up about others personal lives. When I tell people about it, they just say "people do it all the time" but I personally find it annoying and damaging. I even had one of my supervisors randomly ask me "hey user, you got laid this weekend? Got a gf yet" , then I froze up a little for a second and he told me "ah it's ok, you got plenty of time". My supervisor always blab about e everything, so I'm pretty sure they know I'm still a virgin.
They keep wanting to talk to me but they cant shut up. Why are normies so annoying?

>>banter is perfectly normal and healthy if I'm screaming nigger on Jow Forums

I dont even do that, but that is less annoying because online interaction isn't as effective as real life interaction. You would know if you weren't such an airhead normie

>$17 an hour for dishwashing
What the fuck. How?

good post; it's fuckheads like you keeping this board from the lake of fire

you should request to transfer your job to a diff location under the same company, if possible. otherwise, isolating yourself is a pretty good decision. Godspeed.

No, you just think it's not as hurtful because it dosen't apply to you. You've already abandoned spaces where most non-virgins hang out for fear of bullying but have no problem bullying low-status people here.

>normies are annoying
>proceeds to be obnoxious and pretentious
>complain about it on r9k
well, mate.

Airport lounge.
Pretty close to high end restaurants.
>good post; it's fuckheads like you keeping this board from the lake of fire
It's nice to see posts that isn't about cuck fantasies and trannies, if you aren't being sarcastic

>you should request to transfer your job to a diff location under the same company, if possible.
It's the only chain of the company. If I wanted to leave, I'd quit my job. I do want to quit but this place gives me dental benefits and I have debts to pay for

Protip: Don't reveal anything that actually matters to anybody ever. This way people won't even think about you because the only things you reveal to them are standard normalfag things that are incredibly common.

real life isnt Jow Forums and this clearly isnt just harmless banter hes describing, you absolute brainlet
why are you making so many assertions like you know op, just go back to whatever normie site you came from if youre just going to be a faggot here

I'm not making assertions about OP, I'm pointing out that people sympathizing with him are hypocrites who would gladly do the same to others given the chance.

>You've already abandoned spaces where most non-virgins hang out for fear of bullying but have no problem bullying low-status people here.

I'm a cyborg/robot. Were the low status people here. Its normalfags and Chad that come here and make fun of us. I cant escape that from here and real life.

All I said was "I like this girl" other than that, I dont talk much about my personal life. People like to speculate. I remember at my old job at a factory, I was working with this guy and I talk with him. Out of the blue he ask "What? No girlfriend?" I was surprised he asked me a random question. I've realized that normies xant go 5 mins without talking about sex or their relationship experience. If you dont talk about it sooner or later, they'll find you either strange or gay.

thats an insanely bold assertion about people you dont know, its as if normalniggers like you just compulsively need to attack people on here before even having a reason because youve already convinced yourself that youre superior and need to defend normalniggerdom from the bad bad people here you just want to steal greentexts from to post on r/chan

Attached: FCB90CB8-C946-46DB-996E-2D2555106F1D.jpg (1764x1146, 172K)

Your mistake was to ask Ray if the girl was single. From that moment on he decided to fuck with you. I've been in your shoes.

>All I said was "I like this girl"
That was your downfall. If somebody tries pry personal information out of you it's an immediate redflag that they're malicious, you need to show disinterest in them until they bore of you.

>telling a normalfag that you like someone
Are you completely retarded? A cardinal rule as a robot is to not share that with anyone, because you WILL get endlessly mocked for it. If you couldn't figure that out before opening your big soft gay mouth you're a lost cause.

You're a 25 year old dishwasher that jacks off to Chinese cartoons. I can't imagine why nobody likes you.

Are you saying robots don't hate anyone they feel "dosen't belong" on Jow Forums? I'm sure you guys would open your arms to women, niggers, and trannies so long as they have common interests. Don't pretend that posters who sound suspiciously exactly like you aren't trying to force certain other posters out to be devoured by normies for exactly the same reasons normies hat you.

well, at least you've learned not to trust normans with your personal life. Besides, why would you want to date this girl anyways? What would you guys even do together? How would she feel about the fact that you're a 25 year old KHHV?
>m pointing out that people sympathizing with him are hypocrites who would gladly do the same to others given the chance.
No, not really. I don't talk shit about people IRL, and I certainly don't try to ruin things for them by telling their coworkers about their personal lives.

>No, not really. I don't talk shit about people IRL, and I certainly don't try to ruin things for them by telling their coworkers about their personal lives.

Good for you, you're a cut above normalfags and so-called robots who are in truth normalfags that have been pushed to the margins.

hey man this would be really cool on facebook

I just don't get why he would want to do that to you. What's in it for him?

Normalniggers bond by shitting on other people since it's easy to do.

Exactly. That's the point of hating on trannies, niggers, women, pretty much any vague group really. It's important to hold individuals accountable for their actions but when you shit on someone for a group affiliation they have limited control over, it's more about the shitter's psychological well-being and less about the target.

Yeah, that's kind of true. My coworkers talk about people to me sometimes, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them talked about me behind my back. The only people they really talk about are people who are bad at their jobs, though, such as
>the dude that clocks out the second his shift ends, even if he's in the middle of taking a customer's order
>this one chef who left to take a break during the dinner rush when we were out of food, so we had almost nothing to give people until he came back
>drivethrough man who apparently lies about successfully completing orders and then blames it on other people, as well as other shenannigans
I think I got one of the better groups of normans. Sometimes they mess with me because I'm really jumpy, but I'm 99%sure it's just bants. Only things I dislike is one of the managers who can barely speak english and thinks I'm dumb, and this girl that thinks I'm completely incapable of working the cash register despite the fact that I operate it flawlessly when she's gone. She always stands right next to me when I'm trying to ring up peoples' orders and it make me uncomfortable and irritated which makes me do worse. I'm sorry for ranting so long, I just felt like talking, I guess.

Attached: classic car mashup deathgrips driver reviewbrah saint elliot.jpg (720x467, 67K)

sounds like you're the retarded autist that can't into conversations. HURR WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO BE NICE AND KNOW ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and even if they are just being social you're still over reacting like a retarded faggot that doesnt into conversation. no wonder you're part of the eternal virgin brigade

Maybe you misjudged him and all he was trying to do is help you get with the cutie. Are you sure she has a bf? Its easy to misunderstand some normie's motives as a robot but maybe he's just an idiot

OP here
Seriously shut the fuck up.
You automatically assumed I'm a racist troll and getting butthurt about content on Jow Forums. Its a board for ROBOTS.
If you're getting offended you can just leave. I dont like the racebait, cuck, trannies threads but bitching about it is pointless

Stop getting so anxious and emotional. Everything is gonna be okay user.

Because every time I do talk, it comes bites me in the ass. Learn to read.
Her boyfriend WORKS at the fucking restaurant.

wew underage and autistic

so basically you're the problem not them.
>every time I do talk, it comes bites me in the ass.
yup sounds like you're the problem not this guy at work trying to get you laid or the girls thinking you're cute enough to giggle at or the boss rooting for you to get laid. that's all stuff normal non autistic people do in social groups but since you're underage and autistic you havent and cant learn that. you'll just try to autism logic it and reeeee in tard rage

>wew underage and autistic

Its autistic to really give a shit about anonymous people who you will never see irl because they think you having a penis but dress like a chick is weird.

Your very own board. Leave and stop changing the thread

I know you're full of shit because you made up the assumption that ray actually had good intentions but he really didn't when I said in my original post that I do in fact, caught him in the act of lying to me and instigating to tarnish my character.
She has a boyfriend who works there, where HE KNEW, and lied to me. He also keeps hitting on the other girl I was crushing on since I decided to not chase after her anymore. You're making up conclusions out of your ass trying to sike me. I get that people look after their own self interest, but that doesn't mean to use me for their expense. In short, go fuck yourself

kek assuming I hang out on the queer section of Jow Forums. but based on your reaction it's obvious you 're underage and autistic.
kek having such a tard rage meltdown over some words a guy said. maybe he missed that detail or maybe he didnt think youre ass is being honest. it's youre retarded autistic version of things and only your version of things so no clue what your coworkers think just you and your autism logic that has you over thinking shit.

but yeah for sure since you're the problem every time you talk dont talk and just be more chill. you'll stay an eternal virgin acting like such a sperg around girls but oh well. have fun being work bitch.

>No, not really. I don't talk shit about people IRL, and I certainly don't try to ruin things for them by telling their coworkers about their personal lives.
Good man.

No, really...just good man, keep going, this is perfect.

user i...

YOU ARE RETARDED for sharing your crush jesus fucking christ i knew people were autismo on here but to that fucking degree yikes

just shut the fuck up and wash them dishes bruh and ignore the biggest fuck up youv mayde so far

Eh, that's what I share as autismo (note the actually original filename).

Special place!

Attached: autismo.jpg (592x638, 57K)

noice 1
originalo

It's not really autistic to look for people to confine in. However it is autistic to expect people to keep a secret and use you for their own gain. I'm only an idiot to believe they are worth me talking. I have secret about other people, but you dont catch me telling others about it.

Is keeping secrets now autistic? So robots are right that normalfags are vapid cunts?

Just flip the picture and do a reverse image search on it I guess. Tell her "Hi" from Martin too.

Shitton of nudes too.

She's the really hot red-head with a heart tattoed on the right nipple. Yeah, just my best friend. Don't ask me about my wannabe gf.

I hate normies REEEE normies get out REEE

OP, the trick is not to even allow yourself to be put in any situation in which you can be made fun of or made to look stupid. You were wide open for this one. As an ugly and/or socially awkward male, you WILL be targeted by others looking to gain social capital by punching down. This is the nature of human interaction and you need to pre-emptively work to minimize the damage.

I learned this shit the hard way over time growing up as an ugly, socially awkward male. Aside from a few fuck-ups my time at university was nowhere near as bad as it should have been considering what my time in high school was like.

Now I know that.
I just wish people weren't fucking social pariahs. If I have to on my toes everyday, I see no point of social interaction and getting friends or a gf isnt as easy normies claim like it is. Most people are vapid cunts

I wouldn't say it's a matter of having to be on your toes. People are going to try it with you no matter what you do, just don't actively do shit that invites it.

>YOU ARE RETARDED for sharing your crush
There's nothing wrong with talking to another guy about who you are attracted to. The issue arises when the other guy is a fucking dick head who likes to cause drama. The only reason why he would tell that girl knowing full well that she has a BF is because he wants to cause problems.

If I started on about my true beliefs people who hate me.
When you get older you learn to filiter.

This guys am awesome bare knuckle boxer.

>You're a 25 year old dishwasher that jacks off to Chinese cartoons.
21 and firearms. Sorry cuck.

Lol gay. This comment is so original its unoriginal.

Attached: f64fab99dff91e6586d815fe0f036bd8.jpg (415x700, 62K)

gotta hide your motivations when trying to find out if a girl is single, like beat around the bush