Are women aware of the sexual value of their feet?

Are women aware of the sexual value of their feet?

Attached: 1548025544496.jpg (752x1062, 726K)

Idk why some women choose work when they can just make fetish videos

lots of girls on my instagram make bank selling feet pics

Why are women so fucking?
I could lick every single part of this girl's body given the chance.

Attached: 61752871_2089081074717893_3142479583597181835_n.jpg (1396x1570, 111K)

Did I miss a memo somewhere or is everyone walking around with stumps where their feet should be?
If not then why not fap to your own feet, least you have them, I hope, unlike a vaggo

>so fucking hot
Fix'd!!

Footfags are degenerate who should die.

Attached: 1559525328525.png (610x1053, 1.26M)

Yummy
Lolnigger120

Attached: 1558969632425.jpg (607x885, 73K)

sniff this spot right here anons

Attached: spot.jpg (1059x1513, 248K)

When I was in high school there was this girl who had a crush on me so she would take her socks off and show me her pretty pedicure. I was an autist back then and I hated feet so I didn't get the hint.

What do?

Attached: images (68).jpg (353x520, 44K)

Find her on Facebook and ask if she still has feet

i see a woman with a beautiful face like this
and i weep

I'm mtf and some guy pays me 50 bucks every week for a feet pic

show us you fucking whore

do footfags like all feet? or do like feet with callouses or flat feet or something turn them off?

to me, feet in and off themselves are uninteresting, what's important is the symbolism behind them
to grovel at her feet
to worship the 'lowest' part of her body, the one that she uses to step on mud, dirt and shit
to have her gaze at you from high above and to be placed right where you belong, under her
to whine and shudder under her weight and see her not daring to touch you with anything but the tip of her toes, but with the very lowest part of her body

that's what's hot about feet, it's not because they're feet, it's because they're HER feet

so yeah, I'll never be sure if I should consider myself a footfag or not

Attached: 1497418889673.png (880x1040, 1.08M)

They all have their own taste, just like people like different kinds of boobs.

Different people like different things. The variety of material out there proves this. You got footjobs, smellfags, worship, dirty/clean, old, small, long, toefags, topsfags, solefags, etc.
The general opinion is against things like Brie Larson's feet though. Baseline things are more prevalent, while gmilfs and shit like that is more obscure.

*WOO WOO WOO*

KOREAN FEET INSPECTOR! SHOES OFF LADIES, LET'S SEE 'EM!

Attached: 325432.jpg (686x960, 198K)

No joke, not even a smellfag, just like sucking toes and massaging, but some girls honestly have feet that smell good. It's kinda like beer. It's bitter and it's a strange taste compared to a normal palate, but it's actually pretty good in it's own way.

>callouses
It's a turn off, but the overall shape is more important.

Like, some dumb thots have uncared-for feet, but they still look hot as fuck because of the feminine shape.

depends on the foot fag, just like shoe fetishists might only like high heels or leather boots while others find sneakers or doc martins sexy for reasons

Women have picked up on this. they make bank on insta showing off manicures.

I would live on a cage and give my entire salary to a girl if she allowed me a daily kiss to her feet

A good girl can control me with her feet.

Attached: can_you_dry_this__by_j_kisarazu_dd7mr03-fullview.jpg (1024x724, 81K)

Women's feet have more control over man than religion nowadays. In fact, it's almost like a new religion.

Attached: Blonde girl feet 17.jpg (797x1200, 157K)

I get so enormously lewd when I see a pair of good feet.
>tfw no fembot gf to bully me with her feet

Attached: 1528081475057.jpg (700x1044, 333K)

>A good girl can control me
ftfy

did you know a girl with good feet in high school?

Sure, but never dated anyone. God damn, I remember so many pretty girls who had gorgeous feet in middle school and high school.

Attached: Choose Your Sister or her Friend.jpg (768x1024, 1.11M)

based and subpilled, it's more about context than the body part

I wish I had a bf who likes feet I really get off from it

>_> you'll be attracting all kinds of attention if you're a fembot

Good I like attention

what do you like about it?
origigigi

I like boys orbiting me

next big e-girl??? post selfie

just show your feet and you'll get orbiters

I won't send pictures to strangers I won't of only do that to my bf. I don't want to be a Jow Forums e-girl because I have dignity.

just bear my children pls I love u marry me

Why would I marry a beta like you?

I'll orbit you forever, I'll take good care of you, I'll take care of the money, you'll just have to hug me every now and then, let me worship your feet and then give all the love you can to our six children

lol larper much???

>that one time in high school when a cute nerdy girl had me paint her toenails
D-did she know what she was doing or was it just for "le wacky humor XD"

ok user I will do that

I hope you kissed them and passed it off as 'haha is joke haha' too or you're a faggot

>Are women aware

Attached: 1559218543609.jpg (500x500, 25K)

not a Iarper

kek, best post in this thread

I wish the internet didn't ruin femdom for me with its zero-dignity groveling and begging and shitty forced fetishes. Getting disrespected is a huge turnoff, I just like the taste of a girl's body.

I legitimately laughed out loud. It's been fucking ages since that happened

I'm a girl and i agree with that

Pussies

My feet are weird. They are pale, petite small. But I have one toe that goes above the rest. Guess I am inbred.

Attached: femdom.jpg (891x897, 82K)

too bad you're not a girl, huh

too bad I am a girl

Domination should be something that's competed for and earned, if one person just gives up immediately then its no fun.

Attached: oFYgwbh.jpg (1024x611, 50K)

you just quickly learn to brush it off senpai
kinda feels bad that the only femdom that doesn't involve cucking or cbt/chastity shit can only be found in chinese comics, but it's far better than nothing

Attached: tumblr_okrd6vydrW1v8vjwvo1_1280.jpg (608x655, 243K)