So tell me again why this place needs to exist?

So tell me again why this place needs to exist?

Attached: 1324124321.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cOkvyWofAgM
youtu.be/LRwNrzB7s9U
youtu.be/w6rlVGasRsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freak occurrence, kind of like humans in general and the development of consciousness.

im convinced every human is a demon and were all in hell.

That's because you are

youtu.be/cOkvyWofAgM

Attached: 431214.jpg (831x1200, 164K)

in that case I'm glad I'm leaving it soon.

The universe doesn't need to exist, and the fact that it does, goes against every observable natural law.

This is proof that God loves us.

stick around, friend. this place is about to burn...

Attached: 1243114.jpg (480x270, 59K)

I'm just hoping there's something like rebirth of the universe so I actually have a chance at life, since mine is quickly coming to an end and all my dreams have vaporized within a span of several years

If that's not an edit or a poser then those guys have a great sense of humour.

Nah. you're a completely deluded and self absorbed narcissistic bug.

watch the video and don't run from the truth like a coward. but that's exactly what you are. its so fuckin easy to see.

it doesnt. we never chose this but we like it for now, some of us dont though. in the end it doesnt matter anyways i suppose

you can choose to have kids or not. you can choose to be a good person and not subject someone to inevitable suffering and death in vain

youtu.be/LRwNrzB7s9U

Attached: 325453245.jpg (634x424, 95K)

I used to say I would never subject children to life in this world.

Now I have three...

Its not your fault you're greedy. its basically biologically programmed into you to be selfish. good luck.

Attached: 34541345.png (1000x1000, 177K)

For all the lost souls of the world.

If I was greedy I definitely wouldn't have had children. Little fuckers are expensive and never give you any time to yourself.

Calling your children little fuckers... Nah you're a piece of shit. and yes your greedy because you brought something into this world and subjected its personal welfare for your own personal desire.

You're technically the most evil thing there is because your propagating the continuation of suffering

Attached: 1234124432.jpg (230x307, 14K)

Antinatalists are so fucking retarded holy shit.

you didn't refute anything, so who's retarded? lol

This is kinda what parents do though. My mom wanted me to go into seminary and a spread the love of Christ to 4th world countries. I listened to Black metal instead so she punished me for it. Legit would have been fine without a shitty Christian household telling me the things I enjoyed were Satanic and forbidden. But NOPE

your comment has to relation to his statement...

My bad it's been a long night

*has no* relation to his statement.
youtu.be/w6rlVGasRsI

Attached: 214143.jpg (530x295, 28K)

I think we all just need to die. We've failed in this world and we're now living in a time where people are either greedy, anxious, sensitive, or angry about things they don't understand, and I don't think humanity will be able to move on from it this time.

Attached: 1458802682966.jpg (640x576, 65K)

I honestly think social media is responsible for all the fucking insanity in the world and deprives us of things like direct experience. People create their ideals online and hide what makes them truly human.

If you watched short videos of war and how men become clumsy and afraid like little teenagers before their death by a projectile you know this place exists for World Peace.
I wish you a peacefull present user.

The thing is we cannot die all.
There will be human life that survives and that would be the elite, and they will recreate the current state we are in to fight their wars.
Peace