On the off chance you do have a child, how would you react if they came out as gay or trans?

On the off chance you do have a child, how would you react if they came out as gay or trans?

assuming homosexuality or gender dysphoria isn't cured by then

Imo I would disown them. Probably throw them out of my house and forget I ever had them. If divorce comes, so be it. I want nothing of the likes in my family. It's shameful and I refuse to be any part of that.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190311-185045_Google.jpg (362x609, 92K)

For the first time in their life, beat them.

I'd raise kiddo to be a realist, he would never mutilate his penis

user, as men we know the temptation to beat it out of them. It won't work and you'll end up in jail. It's not worth it. Just disown and hope they'll come to their senses.

If I bring someone into this world, I can take him out of it.

Here's a more interesting question: how would you react if your child, age 15, came out as a pedophile (as it's often known from a young age)?

Legally, you can't. It's easier to just disown.

Pedophilia is fine as long as they don't act on it. Same with homosexuality. They can have all the gay thoughts they want. As long as I know nothing about it, I won't care. The second they come out is the second I kick their ass out the door and burn their baby pictures.

Can you imagine having a child, and devoting your whole life and all your wealth into him, just to have him come out as some faggot tranny? All your time and money, for him to go out and get assfucked. Your family dies out because of him, even though he adopts some little niglet.

I pray that never happens. You can't pray the gay away, you can't beat it out of them. What are our options?

I wouldn't care desu but I know my trans child would be better off unborn. They're subject to so much cruelty and inner turmoil and the surgeries make you look like utter shit.

Attached: 1558970692249.jpg (447x589, 48K)

The hell I can't. Corporal punishment is legal.

I would be very concerned if they were trans. I think the transgender community is very abusive and encourages people to self harm, push away their loved ones, and become dependent on the community. I would feel like I failed to give them whatever it is kids need to grow up to be confident and happy.

But I'm a fucking degenerate loser, so this will never happen.

Attached: 51363293_531661400657863_8612744722197151600_n.jpg (640x640, 44K)

user, you can't beat the gay out of someone. They've made their choice.

I know that. That's why I'll be quoting the verses in Deuteronomy about curses that fall upon the people that reject God's law and then kick him out of the house.

op you take em to the backyard and put em down like a lame dog

Be relieved they won't repeat the same mistake of carrying on my garbage genetics and won't be inflicting such a cruel fate on another child as I did them.

I would contemplate suicide like never before.
That's why I plan to (ideally) have many children. Between faggots and fuck ups like me the chances of a male son of mine producing offspring are low, specially when I myself am already unlikely to reproduce and if I do it will probably be with a subpar woman.

The hook has been baited

Attached: SmartSelect_20190603-230254_Clover.jpg (1440x1871, 718K)

>my dad killed himself the week after i came out when i was 16. but he was super accepting during that one week and he died relating to drugs so im not too sad

Sorry about that user. It's good you told him though otherwise you'd wonder how he would've reacted for eternity.

>My dad and I used to go out to the movies or just to eat out. After coming out as a tranny our relation got terrible. He starts crying everytime he sees me, blaming himself and my mother for me becoming a "fag" once he even tried breaking my pc and throwing away my meds. Now I barely speak to him (even moved with my bf to be able to get out of house). My mom says my dad misses me too much, but everytime I tried to talk to him is the "I want my son back" talk.
He isn't a bad guy, just has problems accepting who I am.
I hope someday he accepts me and we can have a better father-daughter relationship.

Pls don't raise trans kids

I don't think I'd disown them, I don't know what I'd do to be honest. That being said I don't think I could see it happening in the first place.

Sorry didn't include context.

It's a direct quote

Attached: SmartSelect_20190603-231909_Clover.jpg (1413x1417, 736K)

I'd be very disappointed, but I wouldn't disown them and certainly wouldn't resort to assault. I'd do what I could to help them overcome it, even though that's probably hardly anything.

I wouldn't raise a trans child

gay, I'd be disappointed but would still support them
trans, I would either lock them in the house and force feed them antipsychotics while constantly repeating that changing genders is impossible, disown and never speak to them again, or just end their life

Depends if they're faggot gay, or just normal gay. Like I don't gay if my son likes dudes, but if he acts like james charles and comes onto this board with his fagspam, I'm disowning him

Imagine being so selfish and soulless that you would do this to your father to who you probably mean the world to. Imagine being such a sociopath that you would your father experience the pain of seeing his son dress up like a woman and get fucked by other men.

Trannies are not human