Why don't you have a dogger?

Why don't you have a dogger?

Attached: zone.jpg (1944x2592, 1024K)

id be a bad caretaker

i like cats better

I do. Probably the biggest source of happiness in my life. I think when she dies I'll move with her to the farm upstate.

why aren't you not a nigger?

MONKY DETECTDED

He died last year and I can't get over it. Feels like I'm betraying him if I get another.

Don't have time to take proper care of one. 99% of dog owners severely mistreat their dogs and I don't want to be one of them.

I forget to feed myself some time.

Attached: 1558244535498.jpg (472x605, 72K)

My whore mother gave it away to some spic

I do. I might get another soon idk.

Attached: pic22.jpg (3024x4032, 954K)

i see the lube in the pic, are you fucking it?

>inb4 shovel dog

I do have a pupper. He's amazing and I love him.

Attached: IMG_20190129_163935_415.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

I do and I love him.

Attached: IMG_20190503_194827.jpg (3024x4032, 1.96M)

What is that picture o_O

>they stink
>they pollute the water
>they maul children
>they're ugly
>waste of human resources
>they never shut the fuck up

No thanks my neighbor's 3 chihuahuas have permanently changed my view on dogs. i literally want to murder those things. and his pitbull god i hate those things.

>pitbull AND three chihuahuas
Absolute worst taste

He likes to chew my fap lotion tube

Attached: of.jpg (1944x2592, 1011K)

Mine died days ago. Last family pic.
She was the mutt one, 11 years old. Had a tumour and died on the way to the vet due to internal bleeding. Dad was destroyed. I guess the reason i dont want any pets in the future is because i will survive them. Digging a hole for a corpse isnt fun.

Attached: 20190604_051904.png (1144x1948, 1.79M)

good thing it died thats one ugly fucking dog

Dogs are annoying smelly needy shits that need to be taken outside all the time
Its fucking 97 out with outrageous amounts of humidity
Fuck that shit

wait is it the top or bottom one? the top one is ugly the bottom one is ok

cuz being a bird owner is amazing and I'm perfectly satisfied with it

She was old, her coat was really shitty but she was loyal as fuck. The other one is my sister's boxer. She adopted her but cucked my father and I into keeping her in our home, same thing with the cat. Atleast she pays the alimony

Attached: IMG-20181217-WA0003.jpg (480x640, 34K)

ok never mind then, she was probably a good doggy your sisters boxer is fucking ugly tho

I have a dog tho?

Attached: IMG-20190602-WA0005_compress_54.jpg (450x800, 42K)

I love how simply posting a brown hand is enough to hurt some feelings on this site.

I know, but atleast she is a good girl. Initially my sister wanted a pitbull and knowing the dog would end up with us, we had to "settle" for a dog like her. My sister wanted a pitbull just because of facebook propaganda. Fucking Stacy bitch

fucking stacy cunt believing stupid pitbull propaganda sorry about your dog :( glad the boxer is at least loyal i have no sympathy for pitbulls

dogs shit too much

Thanks user.
I remember one day my sis was scrolling through facebook on her phone and made me watch one of those videos where a pitbull is sleeping with a baby with some kind of happy music and she was like
>see? Pitbulls are actually pretty chill
I never thought she was that naive. I think is because of birth control pills or something lmao

Black people are oppressed

Great snout. Would boop.