I want to date a weeb girl. How do I get noticed among her thousands of orbiters?

I want to date a weeb girl. How do I get noticed among her thousands of orbiters?

Attached: weeb girls.png (351x773, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anniV4X/status/1134546270662668289
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do I get noticed among her thousands of orbiters?
First you need to obtain self-awareness.

oh god this is my friend im not joking dude why is anni on here oh god

Bully her and shit no her. Be sardonic as fuck. Girls like that get guys who suck their dick, so being an asshole towards her will get you noticed.

Are you actually retarded, or are you just pretending to be? You do realize that they don't give a shit about your and your small pp

i used to have this girls info before she changed it. whats her new into?

If she has orbiters it's already fucked. You don't want to get involved with that kind of roastie.

>why is anni on here
I think you know why my dude
This fag is actually a little too on-point here, it won't make her stay but it will at least make her interested enough to flirt and take initiative. I have no fucking clue what to do after that, because I'm too autistic to know what to do after women misunderstand my aloof and jaded casual misogyny for Chadly confidence.

>anni
SHHHH don't let other people know!!

You don't. She gets to chose from the pick of the litter and you're probably on the bottem of her list.

Why can I never find girls like this? All the girls I know are blonde Stacies: (

How do they get their faces like that?

Send her a photo of your erect penis to show her how much more confident you are compared to all her other orbiters.

Anyone got a real pic of her. Bc this one is airbrushed and she got giant anime eyes.

Give it up and date a woman that has fewer orbiters e.g a woman that isnt more than 6/10

>twitter.com/anniV4X/status/1134546270662668289
>tattoo
dropped

>that many followers
This really is a clown world

>real pic of her
here you go

Attached: weeb girl 2.png (567x423, 496K)

Oh god she looks disgusting

nice quads but you gotta take that back

Attached: weeb girl 3.png (570x426, 338K)

She kinda looks like this Katyuska Moonfox cosplay slut

How much do you wanna bet she ends up fucking a white guy?

I tried to date a weeb girl in middle school. I failed.

>ends up fucking a white guy?
0%
High chance of her fucking black guys

Hit the gym and do some sexy cosplay

nooo not my poor Anni...

you sound like a seasoned expert user

fucked up the quoting

Make her work for your time and attention. Girls like this have betas dropping everything around them and jumping at them. Making her work for your time and attention will have her chasing.

But dont go overboard with being a sardonic asshole. Let her in and show her the different side. Make her feel like knows you like no one else.

girls like that are all the same

You don't. Seriously, don't. A couple of years ago I followed a few and a couple took an interest in me, I guess. I don't know what triggered it, but either way, they are incredibly shallow people that will probably make you hate any weeb egirl you see. They just want attention and when you treat them like shit they seem to want more. It's genuinely sad but also frustrating, they're all fucked up.

This mindset is already leading you off the path to enlightenment. It isn't that there are "plenty of fish in the sea", but more realistically you getting with a weeb girl depends on her proximity to you, convenience of dating, and attraction. This Instagram thottie is in a different country from you and sells weeb photos to men she doesn't like for an income. You can ogle her and maybe get some lewds for a few patreon bucks, but realize that this affection is not true. Drop trying to date her, go to a college anime club or convention center and try to get cosplay thotties there. I got a few numbers with a low effort Ouran High Cosplay. (You gotta dress in cosplay or else you look like a creep)

Attached: 1523673934506.png (1600x1283, 66K)

Don't bother they're all mentally ill attention whores.

aren't finns racist?

desu weeb girls end up with the guy who insists more
if one of finnish faggots want to date her it's better to try to approach her as fast as possible
introduce her to lolita fashion or harajuku fashion and you may end her bf

>thinks he is this girls "friend"
>doesn't realise he is this girls orbiter

she is 23
she started her first job yesterday
she said her finnish keyboard broke last week and she is poor and the orbiters got desperate to give her a new one

haha poor girl
that's why these girls find a boyfriend fast, the orbiters are insufferable

Be a black weeb with at least 1.7k+ followers on twitter.

she doesn't seem to be SJW

Attached: gril.jpg (623x183, 16K)

>How do I get noticed among her thousands of orbiters?
you should reply to her every tweet with compliments and also send her money for feet pics

well, it's pointless to orbit her, she is finnish
I shall close this tab and never care about this again

good luck to finish robot wanting to have her
it's very difficult task and the odds against you

Attached: 1527482058726.jpg (960x720, 245K)

>lol

anyway, just be yourself and get ready for a lot of social stuff
women like attention

Attached: grilfinn.jpg (627x217, 14K)

also, she is going to japan next year

so you have time faggot

DO IT FAGGOT YOU CAN MARRY HER

she seems to be into women tho

>tfw going to live in Japan next year as well

This is fate. The gods will that she be my gf eventually

Attached: download (12).jpg (225x225, 7K)

I already called dibs. You know I'm been pretending she's my wife for the last three years... just let me have her.

>black
she is finnish not swedish

Have you seen this happen?

Im a weeb girl looking for a bf :/

if you're weeb gril and have social media you can easily stalk for some weeks an orbiter you find qt to see if he is into that shit
if he goes to conventions and that stuff

It happens all the time. These weeb girls just want the clout

pls date me im thinking of offing myself and i really need a cute girl to say a few phrases on vocaroo :(

Attached: kannapray.png (408x411, 370K)

Sorry user but it is over.

Maybe if you're a good boy I'll name our son after you.

Attached: download(1).jpg (211x239, 9K)

why you do that to yourself
where are you from?

I also want to date a weeb girl
how do I find one?

Attached: narumi1 (2).png (1225x893, 1.41M)

anime events in your city

>tfw live in a small city
>tfw no anime events
Life cucked me from the start

Attached: 42234.png (824x628, 476K)

anime events in your state, in a nearby city

Well if anyone wishes to add an autistic weeb girl #2400 discord

are you trannie? a pervert who dresses women clothing? a huge faggot?

>in your state, in a nearby city
I'm not a burger
and there are no anime events at all around here, it's the worst. I just need a qt weeb gf.

Attached: 1515195562025.jpg (1000x750, 107K)

>states only exist in united states of america
retard

of course there are events nearby. anime is main stream among teens. some will not become weeb gf or bf but some will.

good luck finding anime events in Eastern Europe fren

Attached: 1519151357672.jpg (677x503, 274K)

just type in facebook your city name and anime

hurrr no facebook, create one, it's free, you don't need to put a picture of yourself, nothing

But how do you make friends with the people at the event if you don't have social media?

Attached: 67061e4abf02e7d3f2262631ddf1c7e2.jpg (850x850, 187K)

easier in this day and age would be dropping your phone number in a whatsapp group thread in the facebook event page.
if there is none, just wait, one will appear before the event

when in group, literally just be yourself. ppl are just talking there. some attention whores will send pics, cosplay pics, dog pics, whatever, but the group will eventually meet on the con

Taking notes user this is good stuff. And how can I escalate it to cuddling and/or sex?

>wanting a weeb partner
Fuck that noise. Weebs are the worst type of culturally deluded people I've met.
Thank god I was born in Japan so I cannot actually be a weeb tho.

Attached: 0nkTpyP.jpg (1080x1920, 368K)

Weeb girls can be pretty easy, you have to be into the medium though. Weeb girls are really social I find and will talk to anyone.

Often times girls can fall for you just based on personality so, in a way, you just have better odds dating a weeb girl because they give you a chance.

No I'm just a fembot weeb

Plz be in San Francisco
Also post ur top 5 anime b4 I know if ur worth being my gf

Go to Super Smash Bros. events

Attached: 1549846615957.png (1000x1000, 120K)

like this
desu
bee yourself origianl

Im not in San Francisco

Netherless
Nichijou
Miss kobayashi's dragon maid
Konosuba
School-live
Watamote

are you the finish girl on the thread?
you are very cute
would marry you but you like tits don't you

Im from the UK
(Oregana)

are your niples pink or brown?
sorry but uk people are strange, I have to ask that question

Pink???? Very odd question

>female(girl)
>not having roses of Versailles in top 5
God damn weebs are so sad nowadays.

I'm sure you will find love in UK anonnette

there is always a cre...I nice guy posting
london
o
n
do
n
or something
he is a keeper. one of the last heterossex men in uk desu

Wtf is going on?

I have no idea what's going on

(Organisations)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

not original obviously

Better thing would be to say that you are a photographer and you want to hire her for some photoshot. Hire her and after the shot, ask her if she wants to go to a coffe shop to drink.

This only works if she have some admiration for you. Skinny nerds with Dragon Ball Z t-shirts will not get her. Also is very hard to start an online relashionship.

Very hard to find that type, that is why she has 30k followers

Nice tip. I found that is really hard to get girls with more than 1k followers on Instagram.

What are some good cosplay for guys? I think You are right, is really hard to get famous girls, even harder to start it online. Going to anime events and start approaching fat asian girls will get you more results. After that you post pictures of you and you asian girl on Instagram, girls will start to hit on you! Girls just love guys with gf!

>What are some good cosplay for guys?
tuxedo mask
sailoor moon love interest
it's just a suit with a mask

originally not good if the guy is fat tho

Attached: Tuxedo_Mask_(Sailor_Moon_Cosplayer)_@_HamaCon_'12_Cosplay_Contest.jpg (1200x1838, 301K)

manlets should also seek for some shorty sailors

also

Attached: Tuxedo-Mask-Sailor-Moon.jpg (834x1024, 113K)

I wonder what drives a man to find an old uniform and play dress-up, to larp as something he never was and never will be

Attached: stasi.png (183x275, 10K)

chinese cartoons desu
and plastic

>dating girls with beta orbiters

asking to be cuck'd not even joking.

Dunno man he is someone I know on discord and is literally autistic about east german stuff to the point he is going to buy a BRDM2. But pretty cool dude.

>tfw own strichtarn BDUs
Milsurp has no right being this cheap