How stop drinking alcohol

HOW DO I STOP DRINKING.

IM finally willing to admit that have a problem. ive denied it for so long but today i was at the liquor store and the clerk said " i dont need to id you , your here everyday haha"

how do i stop this shit,. fuck . fuckfuck

i live in canada btw

Attached: 1521394706010.jpg (684x1024, 58K)

You're an untermensch
sorry broham

Ask your doc for a script for Naltrexone or similar. It literally takes the enjoyment out of drinking.

Here's how...are you ready, and really listening?
Just don't. Seriously, you're the only one enabling yourself. Take some responsibility and accountability for your own choices.

Dont listen too this fag op. Nietzsche was a horse fucking loser

Nietzsche was more man than all you faggots on this board will ever be
SAY NOT TO DER ALKOHOL!

Go to a psychiatrist, they can give you advice, mild drugs, and sign you up for therapy, hook you up with local AA groups.

A lot of people have had good success using CBD hemp flower to cut down or quit drinking.

It can really ease the withdrawals and it also can help a great deal with pain, both psychological pain and physical pain, which is something most (maybe all) alcoholics struggle with.

If you decide to try it though you have to buy from a reputable vendor. There have been cases where shady companies tainted it with synthetic cannabinoids, which are potentially extremely dangerous.

There are several farms out of Oregon that sell hemp flower online for pretty cheap, and coupon codes are everywhere. The stuff is pretty safe; far and away safer than alcohol. There are a lot of different strains that all have different effects. I personally have tried Suver Haze, Lifter, and Grumpy Grandpa. They're all good. Suver Haze is by far the strongest as far as pain relief goes, for me. I have chronic pain (neuropathy) and Suver Haze dulls it tremendously for about an hour or two after smoking a bowl of it.

Lifter does just a little for pain in my experience but it helps with getting tasks done.

Grumpy Grandpa has kind of an interesting prune juice taste. It helps a bit with pain but it makes me want to just lie down or watch TV. Not exactly good if you have to work.

All these strains are easily available; you shouldn't have trouble finding them for cheap.

when i went on medication for psoriasis and my immune system replaced alcohol with takeaways and junk food. you can guess the results

I don't understand how you get addicted to something with no addictive qualities. Especially when it costs you significant amounts of money to indulge in it regularily.

what medication?

and what are you saying happened? Im not a mind reader

>no addictive qualities
Are you retarded? Alcohol is 2nd only to heroin in addiction. Even getting off meth and coke is easier

alcohol is pretty strongly addictive, more addictive than methamphetamine for example

You really have to have a good reason and support. For me 90% of the problem is that I don't have a real reason to quit again and I struggle to break the routine of getting home from work and cracking a seal.

Make small goals that are achievable.

Only buy the amount you want to drink. It's easier with beer than hard liquor. All my trucks are related to beer since that's what I like. If you drink 16 a day, start by buying only 15 a day, then 14, etc. If you drink tall cans, buy short cans, or half tall half short. If you drink 5.5%, drink 5%. Small goals, small victories. Keep decreasing gradually.

Delay. Delay when you start. If you usually start at 8am, wait till 8:15. Delay between beers. Wait 5 min to crack the next one.

smoke weed ijnstead

>mfw you buy cigarettes every single day at the same general store that the clerk already knows my brand of cigs without even saying a single word

Attached: 1b26c1abb4d3cd66d9d9c8645954d101d06361d18abe2280c383b84e6a5a605b.jpg (500x500, 64K)

holy shit what. I've been drinking every day for 11 years. like a fucking lot. I never even tried to quit besides going to a CBT counselor for one month. you are telling me if I stop I'll go through withdrawal worse than fucking heroin?

RIP

you have to suffer for a few days

>and what are you saying happened? Im not a mind reader
he got fat

you just have to be yourself really hard

someone please tell me her name please please please

just get so drunk that you think you're not drunk. then you dont have to feel bad about it.

No seriously. Cut back to just beer. Get diagnosed with any mental illness you might have. Get proper treatment.

legit advice. My desire to drink has decreased significantly. I still drink but i really dont even feel like it most times.

yea duded it can literally kill you.

well no wonder I'm shitting blood

this hits me right in the feels. it isn't the drinking part, as much as it is my crippling anxiety, social phobia, and general uneasiness about all things in life. I don't drink to get drunk, I drink out of necessity to cope. Without booze, I'm not sure I would make it another week in this hell.

I don't know how I'm going to get through tonight without drinking. Being sober is so fucking awful man

>i agree, everyone here are just Elliot Rodger wannabe narcissists, and nobody here will ever be as good as Nietzsche

Don't stop it. Rather, drink ONLY when you're happy. Never drink when you're somehow feeling down.