The Flaw in the Waifu Rem

I know many of you like Rem from Re:Zero. Felix is probably more popular on Jow Forums, but he does not work for the topic I am going to discuss.

My point is... You should not like Rem. Like Subaru, she only serves as a fantasy of a kind, docile and submissive virgin woman that is also a complete slut for her Hero.

Rem is not realistic, but she is also not a positive influence. Humans need conflict for growth and a fool that supports whatever her partner wants shows weak character on her part. You should strive to have a partner that you can build a life with, not take advantage of.

Attached: 587F8456-9330-4B2B-BE08-99A97A925A4B.jpg (500x675, 131K)

You all can have Rem for all I care but I have already taken Ram so back the fuck off

pff like I would take any advice from an emilia supporter

How about just not watching shit anime?

I do not suppose either Ram or Emilia. Rem is objectively superior, but still no good for you kind of incels.

idc the 3d world is so damn ugly and shitty
i want cute anime gf

>t. speedwatcher/secondary

who tha fuck said I'm an incel?

This board did, when you posted on it

good to see any and every female anime character called a waifu. it's like how image macros are all called memes. dumb FUCKING RETARDS yes I'M MAD

Rem is mine get outta here

Why do you deserve one? Can you keep her entertained?

Attached: A115E2D7-96E1-45B6-96F5-36FD0881A64F.png (1334x750, 1.02M)

1. i dont
2. no
i just wanna become a chad MC then fuck my cute anime gf and see beautiful 2d world like kimi no na wa shit

She literally brutally murders him several times, is that still not enough conflict?
Also Satella is best girl

Attached: lewdmassage.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

That time line does not persist. And she did that to protect Emilia.

She killed him only once, educate yourself

She definitely killed him more than once.
You just only see her weapon in one of the loops.

Doesn't really change the facts now, does it?

Attached: 1479437896650.png (866x953, 253K)

Nah, I read the LNs and she killed him only once, the second time while she was torturing him it was Ram. You could see the gust of wind slashing his neck

I remember him dying more than twice, I guess if Ram killed him every other time you might be right but it doesn't really matter for my argument because she still tortured him and would've killed him aswell if her sister didn't.

>Rem is not realistic
oh noes

idc if she killed him or tortured him or whatever. She had her reasons. Someone suddenly appears, smelling like the people who slaughtered her entire family. She was scared for her sister. Her actions were justified

can confirm, murders make the best partners.

>Her actions were justified
They really weren't. There wasn't a need for bloodshed because he hadn't done anything wrong yet. Actually he saved Emilia before so even if they don't trust Subaru, they should've decided to imprison him instead.