Do robots think of the backrooms often?

Do robots think of the backrooms often?

Attached: 1559589095787.jpg (931x914, 365K)

Can you hear the fluorescent humming? The lingering musty scent of mold and synthetic carpeting. Miles of unending corridors and rooms, have you been here?

Attached: 1559428968759.jpg (540x720, 67K)

This meme has only existed for 48 hours. Why in all of the tens of thousands of years of human history and culture have we only heard of the backrooms for last 48 hours.

my room smells like musty carpet because i washed it but didn't dry it out properly.
i would rip the whole damn shit carpet out out if i wasn't renting.
nonetheless it is very disconcerting, especially since the smell has migrated into my futon

This is the closest you'll be to purgatory in this existence. This place is not your grave, but you are welcome in it.

Attached: 1559589303876.jpg (992x559, 84K)

A lot of people say this feels familiar to them even though they've never experienced it, and I think it might subconsciously remind those people of dreams they had as kids, but forgot. A pretty common anxiety dream for kids is wandering off from their parents and ending up alone in a weird place, lost and afraid.

I think of your backroom often

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Ever since I was a child I had a fascination with large, expansive office complexes. I'd sometimes help my grandma do some cleaning around her office building on sunday and would just wander around taking in the atmosphere.

I lost my anal virginity in the backrooms.

People just want to fit in with the hip new meme. If I spammed a picture of a rotten apple all over the site and then replied to my own post saying how it creeped me about I'd end up with thousands of dipshits talking about their primal fear of rotten fruit and /x/tards talking about how it's the demons brainwashing you.

happens to the best of us

originally

I love those backrooms. So much ugly and gross things in the world, but the backrooms are sterile. Peaceful and pure.

They don't look sterile. In the images, there's always some shit on the ceilings or floors. What is it?

add a few imps and zombie soldiers from doom and it would be perfect

This is Counter strike source office map

im making a game of the backrooms. right now it will just be a demo with procedural generated rooms and a single monster. would anyone actually play this

very nice thread i love smell induced nostalgia

The backroooms more resemble the corridors in the black mess research facility in half life one

This feels familiar for some reason and its unsettling.

Attached: 1557424671171.gif (500x281, 822K)

make a progression goal, and default point to return to.
id think of it like a doom/diablo hybrid, variety of procgen boring office rooms, limited mobs you have to mindlessly hunt for, and npcs in the default location to barter with

I;m thinking about thos Backrooms

Ashamed to admit it but I'm nostalgic for these times occasionally.