Ywn experience this

>ywn experience this
How does it make you feel anons?

Attached: Tomoya-Nagisa-with-Ushio-tomoya-and-nagisa-13447577-960-720.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Glad that I will never have to raise some kind of lobster baby.

I think I'm a tranny so pretty good, also kids are horrible and I don't want to add another idiot/criminal/physically disabled kid to the world.

thank god i fucking hate children especially babies they are disgusting no thank you

That incel cope though, have fun dying alone

Nagisa was worst girl anyway.

says who? fuck that rape some bimbo bitch and then become the best doting father. Her hormones will make her fall in love with you and also with you being a great father. Problem solved retard

Children are repulsive and expensive. I'd sooner cut my balls off than raise a kid.

Attached: peen.png (460x460, 357K)

Not him but he is right. Babies and little children are pretty disgusting and repulsing. Also you can have sex without making babies.

>being this much of a loser, you actively hate babies. Actually end your lives

Imagine being this much of a newfag, that you can't even greentext properly.

Nice try normalfaggot

Attached: 1482195184650.jpg (318x318, 34K)

Fuck off back to r*ddit normalnigger

>gatekeeping greentext
keep trying you baby-hating loser

Getting triggered much, normalfuck?

Attached: MWGot.jpg (746x1200, 222K)

not really. but it seems like you no-lifes are getting triggered just by being called out

>"I hate babies."
>"REEEEEEEE"
>"You got triggered?"
>"N-n-no! YOU!"

Plebbit's that way ->

I mean I really didn't flip out but go ahead create your own inner narrative of how you wiped the floor with me

>I mean
Jesus you normalfag s-o-y-boys even sound as dumb one the internet as you sound IRL.

>People don't want kids
>That makes them no-life losers
You have no argument, normalfag

Attached: wat.png (720x676, 731K)

You're trying too hard. I said a pair of words

nope not wanting kids is fine. I was trashing baby-hating morons

Downy looking cartoons.

Good. I have the gf but I have no interest in having kids.

>I'd sooner cut my balls off than raise a kid.
Figuratively, you already lack balls

Attached: Pepe.png (839x768, 399K)

The only insult I've ever received that actually hurt me was that I'd never be a good father.

nagisa is a stupid bitch though

it makes me feel pretty great, more money for me

I won't lie, it sucks, but it's for the best. I will never be responsible of destroying an innocent child's mental state. My dad did it to me, his father did it to him, etc. The only way to win is to not play as far as I'm concerned.