What is your opinion on anti-natalism robots?

What is your opinion on anti-natalism robots?

Attached: anti-natalism.jpg (474x355, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8oGZTbeEhv4?t=348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably correct. I'm fairly certain the average life is net negative, and that's not starting on the people with truly horrible lives, who definitely outnumber those with good lives. That and most pain is worse than any amount of pleasure is enjoyable.

Attached: [screams internally].png (500x260, 284K)

A womans job is to give birth and nurture offspring, nothing else. Those refusing this societal duty should be gang raped then shot.

But men can be anti-natalists too user

Overall pretty neutral. I personally agree with the general principal and my family experience has really put me off of having children. However, I am sure that some people are very happy with their families and I realize that it is not my place to tell others not to have families (aside from being futile)
Thank you for your devotion to our society. I'm sure you, your wife, and your children have made the world a better place

do none of you feel :
self preservation
will/want to survive
self respect etc

Lol chad refuses "social duty" and bangs chicks all the time, chad is above society. U jealous virgin boy?

Attached: JTO7aecf8_Rammstein.jpg (460x300, 14K)

Antinatalism is the most based and blackpilled philosophical position there is. Also it triggers normies like nothing else. Absolutely and undeniably based.

Attached: schope.jpg (557x615, 76K)

I think it's wrong to bring children into the world, given the state it is in. If we didn't live in such an awful painful world, then of course you would want to bring more people to the party. So yeah, I guess I am antinatalist.
Yeah, to an extent. I want to live in the here and now, I want to appreciate the good things in life and avoid the bad. But I don't care enough about being old in the future to have children. When i'm old, i'll just die at my earliest possible convenience. I don't want to have a bunch of kids taking care of me, keeping me on life support, crying when i'm gone. It's easier for everyone if there's fewer people to worry about me. I already have a niece, who loves me, so there's no way i'll be able to die without someone being sad. But why add to it?

Normies have absolutely no argument against anti-natalism. It's just the religious scum that think anti-natalism is bad because their god will be angry if they don't populate the world with their religious scum children.

Here's the thing. Life, while rare in the universe, comes about independently of human intentions more than not. Even if all life on Earth were to perish, it could pop up on countless other planets, eventually leading to intelligent life forms. You can't stop this, at best you can make intelligent life suffer less by not procreating, but this might in turn create more suffering for those already alive due to our entire system depending on having plenty of young people introduces into it (like a pyramid scheme). Also, it's no coincidence that Nietzsche followed and counteracted (so to speak) Schopenhauer, there is a certain indifference to suffering in life which makes a great deal of hedonistic calculation pointless. I would say that because our culture is afraid of taking resposibility for suffering and death (such as in the cases of those suffering from severe chronic illnesses that are not granted release), we create needless suffering and make antinatalism a more viable position than it should be. Not gonna argue against it too much since the future looks bleak either way, but on principle I'd like to imagine a world in which humanity doesn't destroy itself as easily.

Attached: 1557467263856.png (700x900, 11K)

Anti-natalism = my life is shit so everyone's life must be shit too let's not create more babies to suffer.

basically, but it only becomes a winning ideology when everyone's lives ARE shitty enough to entertain the idea. The number of antinatalists in a society is a good barometer for show shit everything is.

I don't see the point of having babies. Literally it's just because everyone else does it. I prefer to have a life of pleasure free from children while others get cucked into taking care of some random tiny creatures for no apparent reason. You're religious aren't you?

>no cure
>because its literally the correct, logical way to think

Attached: 69.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Some people like coke, some don't. Some people like being a parent, some don't. If you are going to live your life just for your own pleasure it's okay, there are some people who don't care about a life of hedonism life and want to have children that may or may not be happy. If someone think the void and emptiness is better than life, it's ok too, but the baby that was born may not think like this when he grows up even with some difficulties in life, it's all chance.
Not religious btw

I get your point but I want to understand though. What's so enjoyable in having children? What's the purpose?

>self preservation
>will/want to survive
Yes. That's why I don't kill myself. I am not my genes, reproduction isn't a part of survival.

>self respect etc
Yes, but it doesn't make me want to have kids. My self-esteem isn't tied to my evolutionary success, that's for fedora-tipping brainlets.

Kids are annoying, they'll give you sleepless nights, they're expensive. The white race is dying and there is nothing you can do to save it. You get one life and might as well enjoy it. What is the point of having kids again?

That said, antinatalists usually say you shouldn't reproduce because no life/few lives are worth living. I'm not sure I agree with that but it is an interesting idea.

When people adhere to anti-natalism they almost never bother to consider whether it's politically feasible or not.
Moreover, they assume that because they were able to consider a solution like that using rationality and logic, the normalfags would be able to do that as well, eventually. But that's only a superstition; here's what's going to happen if you ever try and introduce anti-natalism to the public.
Assuming you are able to convince a part of the population that can actually think for themselves:
>the lemmings are not attracted to a position that would require collective final self-sacrifice because they just want to be comfortable and wallow in hedonism
>smart, independent-minded people die off
>the lemmings stay alive
>eventually, because they are unable to think for themselves and thus to create a functional ruling class they debase themselves to an animal-like state, stagnating on the mountain tops as they await the death of the sun
>the suffering of the indipendent-minded is increased tenfold
While anti-natalism may be sound in theory, the actual results of trying to apply it in reality would achieve nothing and may even be deleterious.

Attached: npc.png (1468x7317, 792K)

Well, I think more and more people are going anti-natalist, whether by choice, by fear, or whatever. Birth rates are falling in all but the least developed countries. And that's a good thing.

As they say in the movement, "Every cradle is a grave"

Fortunately we still have africans and indians who enjoy life enough to have kids, they'll repopulate any of the areas with anti-natalism.

For now, they do. But once the infant mortality rate starts to drop, you'll see those fall off too. And it's happening faster than ever. People will be a thing of the past. But the transition will be wildly chaotic, since the entire economy is based on a new generating coming up each time. Imagine the whole world turning into a zombie economy like in Japan.

>i can predict the future cause me smart
yea....anyway it's actually pretty great that there are still lots of people who enjoy life.

I agree too that avoiding kids is a way to enjoy life.

genuinely surprised that you'd admit that it's for selfish reasons, normally these threads go into some severely retarded mental gymnastics about how it's good for society lmao.

very pessimistic philosophy that feels more like a suicide cult than an actual movement

>A womans job is to give birth and nurture offspring, nothing else

>GET MARRIED
>HAVE SEX
>MAKE BABIES
>DIE
>HAVING KIDS IS THE ONLY REASON TO LIVE

I'm just agreeing with you. It is both good for society AND as you said, it allows you to enjoy life a bit more.

sure bro *winky face*

This is an an antinatalist board, you already know the answer
Based

Attached: 1559493040548.png (377x513, 143K)

Do incels and trannies really have a lot of opportunities to decide that they won't have children? Something tells me it's not a very hard choice hmmmmm

Even if someone is anti-natalist they could still have a family because you can adopt a child that already has been doomed to live, you probably would even assure them a better life.

>assigning purpose to a biological function

It doesn't go far enough.

Attached: 1541519276226.png (960x720, 487K)

What's with this weirdness? Are you NOT an antinatalist?

This is the most brainlet image I've ever seen in my life, holy shit.

From the outset, it fully admits that the system is responsible for the luxuries the "lemmings" enjoy, and it provides zero argument for why the system is bad or revolution is necessary beyond the typical vague conspiracy theorist justification of "dey wanna control us!", It also provides no justification for why the system (or non-system) the author advocates for would be appreciably better than what we currently have.

It's basically several paragraphs of pretentious, autistic rambling about how people who have their needs met are somehow bad for not wanting to start a violent revolution over nothing.

Attached: BAD4B57D-4AD6-4EF4-B7A6-747AB65473FD.jpg (640x631, 43K)

>Omg have sex you incel after all the only point to living is having hedonistic sex and playing my Nintendo switch
>just be a Chad like me, I mean, me and my girlfriend never have sex and she gets railed by Tyrone on the side but I need to respect her boundaries

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I'm for it. I'd rather blow my brains out than reproduce. Why should I piss away my youth bringing ungrateful spawn into a miserable world? So I can perpetuate the cycle of suffering for no better reason than my own amusement? I have no desire to play God and I don't give a fuck about passing on my piss-poor genes. Fuck having kids.

Attached: skelly.jpg (460x600, 107K)

>See your offspring
>Biological duty fulfilled
>Happy chemical

Having a kid should be ILLEGAL

Logically if you have a kid you are responsible for anything bad that happens to that kid in their life. If something terrible happens to a person their parents are responsible because they decided to bring them here in the first place knowing full well that any horrible thing
could happen.

You should be able to sue your parents for anything bad that happens to you, because it is really their fault.

>but it's your biological duty bro

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>all life is immoral
Literally how do you even come to this conclusion? Lots of people out there lead happy, fulfilling lives and feel satisfied when they die. Life isn't objectively good or bad, it's what you make out of it that defines whether it's good or bad. Anybody saying that all life is bad is only saying that because they're living a shitty life right now. Maybe it isn't everybody else that needs to change themselves, but you yourself.

Attached: 29A9F327-5678-4D24-98BB-542A0EAB33FE.jpg (877x544, 58K)

This is what happens when you take god away from the equation. Without a gamemaster the whole thing falls into chaos since there is nothing to enforce any of the bullshit spooks. An atheist world is unstable because you can always ask the question "why" whereas in a god fearing world you're too scared of the power of god to ask that question.

This is why every culture before us had religion, it's what keeps everything in play.

anti-natalist will extinct sooner or later

No one is suffering in non existence, the only way they can suffer is if they exist.

So just by virtue of that, it is immoral to have kids

Antinatalism is the ultimate NPC revealer

Attached: 1559395851040.jpg (640x604, 96K)

>I am not my genes
But you're. You can't exist without your biology.
Because no one exists. You can't consider the concept of alleviation when you're talking about non entities.

Virgin cope and/or sour grapes.

>I'm choosing not to have a wife and kids because I don't want to create suffering.

Could it just be that you can't get one, or that you're too immature to settle down? That being said if an anti-natalist adopted a kid or dedicated their life to reducing suffering I'd respect them. But, I find that it's an excuse to be a hedonist or do nothing.

I don't believe in love and I'm not having kids with someone who won't love me. I've seen and been in too many shitty relationships I just want to die alone.

>I find that it's an excuse to be a hedonist and do nothing
Like shitting out offspring is some kind of noble accomplishment or a goal to strive for.

>But you're. You can't exist without your biology.
There's lots of things I can't exist without, it doesn't mean they're equivalent to me.

But it doesn't and it's not meant to. It just describes why mass movements don't work outside of mainstream ideologies.
It literally applies to any "extreme" ideology and you are missing the point of my post.

Based. I hope the ai god that comes from the singularity goes full Roko Basilisk and clones every breedgroid that ever existed and tortures them until the heat death of the universe. Make it torturous for them to have sex by turning the penises of moids into acid spitting snakes and the vaginas of foids into razor teethed rancor pits
youtu.be/8oGZTbeEhv4?t=348

Attached: 1546044896420.png (245x334, 100K)

i recently pushed hard toward anti-natialism because i had a revelation about the world.

Keeping it short and sweet with no explanation, This is a prison planet and we are trapped here merely to suffer.

Not really, only your genetic information determines your existence in the material world. It is literally impossible for you to exist without your genes.

enlightened and gnosticpilled

Attached: 1537829239573.jpg (365x365, 48K)

I think you made this thread because you got btfo of mine last night, pleb.

The only reason i'm an antinatalist is because humans are trapped in a soul farm.

you could never understand the depth of my philosophical perception/perspective. these waters are too deep for you.

Attached: 34541345.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Doomed to fail, it;s only a matter of time until a raging mass shooter misanthrope makes a AN manifesto and dooms the whole movement

yeah, it's meme philosophy for dumb people who like to feel smart. Literally who gives a shit wheter or not it's moral to condemn someone with life. I don't care that my parents brought me into the world and made me viable to suffering either so I'm pretty sure my children won't give a fuck about it too.

t. going through babby's first moral nihilism phase

Get crippled by a stroke and die of a fecal impaction

I'm a human with the the instinctive desire to father children and don't care about your cringeworthy folly concepts. have sex.

You can raise children without breeding retard. The absolute state of natalcucks

But I want a clone of myself, and I wont give up my desire to raise someone who is my direct descendant just cause it may or may not be better to not be born at all. you fags are so folly and cringe I can see why you see life as this great curse.

it's a good thing and more people should be killed by abortion and/or overdoses, especially the people whose parents are still alive

>Could it just be that you can't get one, or that you're too immature to settle down?
it could, but this is not the case for me personally.

> Calls someone else a cuck while advocating for legitimate cuckoldry
Oh neat, an American.

Non existence is just that non existence. You can't assign quality to it. When you guys say no one is suffering in non existence who tf are you pointing towards? There is no subject to experience not suffering. It's like saying a chair is not suffering. It's nonsensical because a chair is not experiencing anything at all.

Attached: 1534705527233.png (1000x916, 27K)

Natalism is quite literally the most npc philosophy

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-121851_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 205K)

>Antinatalism: Attributing a negative value to BIRTH.
>>"that must mean dey think sex is bad! silly inkwells!

Attached: 1534243979497.jpg (221x250, 8K)

Nothing we do has any point at all unless you take as axiom that life is a desirable thing
Otherwise we might as well all kill ourselves immediately

>garbage bin nihilism
You have to be 18 to post here.

Adoption serves the purpose of providing for those who are already in existence. Breeding is selfish narcissism, creating another mess just so you can clean it up. Braindead egomaniac

I know I'm gonna get downvoted but there's a good subreddit for this.

you ruined the thread faggot
bump

Gay shit for incel brainlets.

Exactly retard

There is nothing in non-existence, and thus there is no suffering. So why give birth to someone when they can easily suffer?

As you said non existence has no qualities, so no one is waiting in non existence to be born, you're not giving someone who doesn't exist the gift of life. You are creating someone who otherwise would never have existed and now because of that they have to exist to suffer.

It's immoral

There is no other way to explain humans other than as parasites. We are a cancer that spreads quickly. It should be our responsibility to stop that. Anti natalism has ruined my life, my career path, and my dreams, but anti natalism is the ultimate red pill.

Attached: 01b.png (640x400, 39K)