Why is it so hard to find a girl that listens to this?

Why is it so hard to find a girl that listens to this?

Attached: 0A929A2E-0410-47E7-87FE-22B9E6BCF38E.jpg (660x660, 100K)

because they are girls.

anyway, get yourself a girl that likes you, and then tells her to listen to the whole thing with eyes closed, she probably would begin to like it.

Gonna be taking LSD for the first time in a couple weeks, should I listen to this?

no

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
fuckoff

this is retarded i know many girls who listen to this

girls are fuckin gay

What the fuck is this album

Because shoegaze is trash

Why are u looking for a girl that listens to babby's first trash tho

a lot of girls listen to loveless, also this album is trash, only first track is good

i tried to play it my friend's car. she immediately hated it, it was too grating for her. she liked the Birthday Massacre though

Because they know its straight trash when they hear it, /mu/tant

although all girls basically dress like theyre in art school now, dont mistake that for them actually being into art school shit. i think youd have to go to a major city to find girls into this shit

>loveless
Only tryhards online actually ""like"" this album, I've only heard about it from hole-in-the-wall critics and /mu/. Maybe if you got some actual taste and stopped listening to shoegaze you'd get some bitches on your dick, niggaaa

i like "Come in Alone" on this album, I also enjoy Grimes.

Why is it so hard to find a guy who listens to this?

Attached: cover.jpg (1500x1500, 511K)

Why do you care what a girl thinks? Jesus Christ dude. Who the fuck cares if Chelsea doesn't listen to Loveless or TMR or any pseudo patrician bullshit. Just enjoy her and enjoy the album on your own.

Or male her watch lost in translation, fucking pleb.

go to a shoegaze gig ?

because theyre all fucking dead, idiot. go out there and look ifd you care enough

This album is overrated trash.

i went to a mbv show about a year ago, and it was pretty fucking packed. though i suspect most of the women there were dragged there by their insufferable looking boyfriends (i saw numerous terrible t shirts, including a galaxie 500 - today t shirt)

i found my gf by literally just posting a list of bands i like without being apologetic or facetious about it on my okc profile. so