What's wrong, user? Never been at a festival before?

>What's wrong, user? Never been at a festival before?

Attached: Festival.jpg (720x960, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM4tFvOD5U4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have, it is just this one looks shit

I have! Its dirty, horrible smell, vomit everywhere and on the second day it starts to rain for three days

i dont think i could find a gf at a place Like this
they are mostly hoes

90% of the women who go to festivals have some kind of disease
You dont want to find your gf there
Look what happened at coachella

"hey user, wanna fuck?"
"uh-oh girls, sry gotta go"
this is you

Huh? Oh I was just checking out those cute brown girls behind you, do you think they're here with anyone?

Nuh uh. Too many white people I done seen Get out
hell noo

>come on we'll make room for you on the blanket
>insist I'm fine sitting awkwardly on the grass
>be left out of the conversation
>can't reverse my decision
every time...

>"I have really bad anxiety been around all these people and cause of that I struggle to act normally so I avoid going to festivals. I really wish I could have fun and be myself, drugs and alcohol do help a bit but the issue is there is a fine line between been socially anxious/awkward and getting too smashed to the point where I make a fool out of myself and embarrassing the entire lot of you. Festivals aren't for me and honestly I think you'd probably have more fun with me not been around. I'm going home now"

Attached: 32lk09ulq2o21.png (1000x1144, 186K)

I'd like to stand in the circle of those girls, act like I was about to dance, then drop my pants and take a hot shit before them all.

what people do at those festivals?

I see the older guys there drinking beer, but for non drinking people, what to do?

>"I usually don't pay extortionate prices to watch some jew on stage to brainwash me for their jewish masters propaganda"

What about spiritual festivals like bhakti fest?

youtube.com/watch?v=JM4tFvOD5U4

Why are western "festivals" such degenerate trash? They say festivals are reflective of the people's cultures

Attached: 3911640029_3d73ccb8f8_z.jpg (640x427, 166K)

Listen to music
Dance
Do drugs
Meet people
have sex

me on the back to the right

God these bithes look boring as fuck. Literally copy paste white girls. Also I'm pretty sure this is an open air movie night, not a festival

Attached: horsemin.png (148x145, 23K)

projector on the truck ye

Is this what normal people consider fun?

Attached: 1467073686567.jpg (842x474, 42K)

I really really want to do e and go to one of these but the few friends that I have don't want to go with me

>going to festivals
LARPing as a boomer doesn't sound like much fun. .