Male Wall

There's a wall for women, but is there a wall for men too?

Attached: _annagentili_57110014_1255229277974808_8835934453784233758_n.jpg (420x629, 27K)

just the walls we set around us

Yeah, around 30. You need to put more effort in to look decent. A fat, balding man is pretty unappealing, and that's the age it tends to happen.
Honestly, women and men can continue to look good for a while if they live a healthy lifestyle.

I'm 25 and I barely have the energy to walk around the block anymore

>the wall
Lol, there are girls that have hit "the wall" since they were born, and there are women in their 50 that I would gladly fuck.
Just say that the person is/got ugly.

low testosterone fags need to walk into a human sized garbage disposal

Yeah, its death

Those are nice titties. More?

Baldness in 30's I would say. Women stopped being interested in me after that.

Thirty, nothing arouses me anymore.

The wall is in our minds. The human Male's only limit is the limit he sets for himself.

Attached: 62f.png (491x456, 294K)

I hit the wall the moment I was born

Is it possible to go in reverse? Like, being ugly as fuck as a young kid, and then being handsome later on?

Elon Musk turned it around a bit I guess, but he was never really ugly.

>Elon Musk
Before he was a billionaire

Attached: before money.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Elon Musk
And afterwards

Attached: after money.jpg (1971x1479, 376K)

He looked like a cute slav before.

>Dermatologists HATE him!

He's a fucking autist. High grade.

having money breaks the male wall
not mather if you're 18 or 90

how did he got so fat

It's when you get burnt out.

Attached: Naipaul Freedom.jpg (700x360, 35K)

sad thing is a dead body would probably get more matches than you on tinder as long as it had a pussy

It depends what kind of bald you are though. If you're thinning and just have a tiny bit of hair still thenof course you look like shit. Shave it all off when it gets that bad.

Yes and it's called many names. Common one is late bloomer or ugly duckling.

>tfw he didn't pick you instead of goblina

yes, but not in the same sense as the female wall. male wall basically happens when you can't get it up anymore, but if you have money it doesn't really matter.

Tom Cruise

THIS COMMENT IS ORIGINAL

Attached: 3bb5b9e87c7947d59168204c26bd4dc1.jpg (600x433, 43K)

Women are mainly valued for their looks and men are mainly valued for their income/dominance so there isn't really a wall so to speak.
If we're talking physically I would say it really depends on genetics.
I'm only 22 and I seen a guy I went to school with working at a gas station who looks 30/late-20's because he's almost bald, short and fat.
Someone like that peaked in their teens but I think for most guys look best mid-20's and are downhill by 30.

Attached: 1554642360998.jpg (634x804, 97K)

nobody talks about the male wall because the people who hit it usually do so in their early 20s
the ones who survive that are just good looking and age usually doesn't affect them

If you stay in shape and look after yourself there isn't. Women DIG older guys. You just have to stay fresh mentally and physically and they will overlook your age or even fetishize it. Men essentially have a second wind when it comes to dating as they approach "daddy" territory.

t. 33yo dating a 23yo ama

Not really. Exercise becomes more important as you get older but men can easily look attractive well into their 50s

Males frankly start hitting "various walls" by birth, some of us lose attractiveness in every age class. Some manage to punch through those walls for a long while.
As consolation gift for being shat on that way we can sometimes mature into attractiveness.