Fellas, what does it mean when a girl says her hobby is "spirituality"

Fellas, what does it mean when a girl says her hobby is "spirituality"

Attached: 8iWVgao.jpg (728x1034, 66K)

she doesnt have any hobbies

She's vegan and does yoga and has a hairy stinky pussy.

It means she's unemployed

But she's in high school, it's quite normal

This, and she is very retarded. She will drive you insane with her astrology bullshit and yadayada palm readinh hippie bullshit. She will be easy to manipulate if you get versed on whatever bullshit she's into. She's basically fucking insane. Probably travelled to a non-white country and had a train ran on her, maybe she did this multiple times.
She probably is a blonde haired fucking bimbo who will tell all her friends about your business in a relationship and won't tell you what's going on when somethings wrong, thus dooming the relationship, while you're thinking nothing is wrong. "Spiritual" whores are the worst whores, and only a true schizo future cult leader can tame them. Trust me, I know from experience.

So... do I back off and not try? I thought I lucked out

They will take you down a fucking rabbit hole, friend. Best you can do is keep your fucking distance.

It doesnt mean anything, women are Descarte automata

She's a drug addict and mentally ill, probably. Pretty sure that's what Spiritual means.

that she's stupid

Attached: UPhixZZK51au9oEOLqn-jPkBzlk87fzWbJEkZAFmu50.jpg (432x768, 65K)

in her spare time she gets super fucking spiritual and shit

She praises demons and such things, you should tell her spiritually is basically paganism lite and convert her to the on true Church.

That second post
Hahaha

Taking Chad's cock

So do I back off gents?

Holy fucking based with a side of redpilled

Attached: tenor.gif (498x359, 408K)

leftist pothead unemployed stinks dropout etc

At least fuck her a few times because she's easy.

>My hobby is spirituality
I AM A GREAT BIG GIANT WHORE AND I PROBABLY DON'T SHOWER MUCH

I find the people into spirituality are less whiteish them normies though,

Establish dominance by fully immersing yourself in /x/ and becoming crazier than she is.

It means she doesn't have the attention span to read the Bible, but she will join your cult.

Attached: Allison Mack.gif (245x160, 969K)

Sounds like my Ex. She knew how to doll herself up, but basically stayed indoors and masturbated all day and watched astrology bullshit i6n YouTube. Nails were filthy, teeth were unbrushed some days. I fixed her up but she was a pain in my ass.

Attached: 60854649_2361344680594146_493866607055994880_n.jpg (369x496, 18K)

Very willing to do drugs and flirt with other guys

>girl
>hobby
No.

she likes drugs and anal sex

> t. former cult leader
Thank you for your wisdom

I'd just like to say that this is a dope picture

Attached: fg32qZW.jpg (1267x997, 438K)

Your picture is weird, is it from something?

It's Hunter X Hunter fan art, same as OP

OP picture is Gon from HxH
That picture is Cheadle and Pariston from HxH

It means she is a thot and sucks 20 black cocks every week and gives rim jobs to black niggers