Gather round frens, and hear my story

gather round frens, and hear my story

>talk to girl for the first time in years
>we get along as friends, I don't have any romantic intentions
>she is cute though damn
>she is not the sjw type, comes off as very normal and centrist
>get progressively more annoyed with her because she's so damn shallow, it's like i'm having a conversation with myself
>can think of her response to something i said before she does
>we talk about political issues, and I say that trannies are disgusting and subhuman
>"but user, I have a trans, and many gay friends and I support gay rights etc etc"
>this infuriates me, and it's simply impossible for me to be friends with someone like this

Now I understand. You guys were right all along. Women are the most pathetic partners a man could have. They are not worthy of love, or anything else that you could give them emotionally.
To everyone here who is /nogf/, don't be upset, they are nothing worth your time.
I hope my mini-story will help some of you out, but it probably won't until you go through something to make you come to the same realization as I have.

Attached: 1556869228605.png (233x262, 48K)

Or, you know, just find a girl that actually agrees with your statement
Jesus Christ what a fucking manchild.

i'd love to, but I just can't find girls like that. the thing that pisses me off isn't her views only, but how she seemed like such a normal person, who would be neutral on alot of stuff, but it turns out that she had the most NPC opinions. I hate how looks can be so fucking deceiving

Sadly op won't get to reproduce ever at this rate, with his rejection of female partners. His tranny hatred will die with him, along with the rest of his lineage :(

My tranny hatred will be alive and kicking tho :)

Attached: 1559361604885.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

did you skip the part where I say how much of an npc she is? it's the whole female condition that I hate

yeah, either you come to terms with not everything going your way/everyone having your opinion or you will die alone.
Or well.. good luck finding that non landwhale, non uggo, 10/10 weeb emo big tits goth gf that is also a redpilled robot and not a npc whore.
Oh and also good luck having her choose you from those thousands of other beta orbiters, because for some reason you are better/something special.

I have opinions too & know about the hard truths of life (at least most of them). Yet I am able to be open minded towards people with other worldviews & other opinions.
>You know why?
Because I am not a fucking defunct human retard

Attached: 1531921850233.jpg (306x306, 20K)

There is a reason women used to be confined to the home and kids and didn't have the right to vote
Women are just bad at politics and critical thinking and are easily manipulated by media authority.
Women are useful and fun for cuddling etc.. but talking isn't one of their qualities.

so thinking gay people have a right to exist is somehow a terrible opinion? I don't get what makes all you double digit iq having tourists from pol cry about gays trannies etc all fucking day long

I don't give a shit about them, they don't give a shit about me, their existence doesn't impact me whatsoever and I don't start foaming at the mouth when I pass one on the street because I'm not a self hating faggot deep in the closet

Attached: Spurdo_2570cf_5455675.jpg (500x513, 41K)

Dont fall for red flags
>says their lgbt (doesn't matter what just don't)
>complains about their parents All. The Fucking. Time.
>criticizes you behind your back
>if they seem distant when talking to you they're trying to be distant.
>outspokenly says they're 'different'
>enjoys complaining about other people
>likes twenty-one pilots, PATD, bands like that.
>their friends even say they're annoying
>ghost you
Don't do it, Anons. It hurts too much in the end.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Wholesome, don't allow the sinners to soil you user.

Date a Chinese girl. They don't like trannies

>>can think of her response to something i said before she does
Anyone could probably think of your responses before you do,you aren't special.Also,why are you mad? You are just trying tu justify yourself,you already hated her because talking with her was like ralking with yoursel,but when she went against you you didn't like that either.

Sounds like you're a maverick with immense social intelligence, champ. Surely you're using these cognitive gifts to command the respect of others, network, get laid, and lead a fulfilling life. Whoa whoa, no? You're an angsty sperg? You hate yourself? You project your angst onto entire demographics to protect yourself from eating a bullet? SHIEEEET

date asian girls, they lynching trannies in the street and burn them at stakes

>now hate all women because I had a bad time with one woman

what logic is that?

t. fucking faggot

Man the fuck up, bitch!

"hey user how are you today"
"UNNNGHH THOSE FUCKEN SUBHUMAN TRANNIES AND HOME OF SEXUALS ARE DESTROYING MUH WESTERN CIVILISATION!! 11!!"
"....okay?"

Attached: 1550970154278.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Females tend to have have shit tier personalities which is why tomboys are the real redpill.

>get progressively more annoyed with her because she's so damn shallow, it's like i'm having a conversation with myself
??? what the fuck lol

Well maybe that's cause you're the one who's in the wrong here. So long as she's can explain her reasoning behind her opinions they're not npc.

Cope. You'd want to fuck her even she's a commie.

Attached: cope.jpg (1067x1600, 315K)