Any other robots grow their own weed?

Any other robots grow their own weed?

Attached: c4c.jpg (854x960, 113K)

we only grow gratom here boy, weed is weak shit.

Kek kratom is for junkies and retards who think kratom isn't a drug

Weed is for wagies that cant deal, we are all enlightened neets here with no stress so we dont need a coping drug to dull our ever expanding minds

I grow heroin from supermarket poppy seeds. That's the real robot method.

i slang salt and peppa

I used to. Grew a few plants on my windowsill. Dried and cured that shit and smoked it up. Best weed I ever smoked. Sticky icky.

Did it get really tall? What was the height, im assuming it was either normal sativa or indica

Not that tall, I had 4 plants total. I got like 5 grams from each plant. They were from bagseed. Harvest size didn't matter, it was a good experience and I learned a lot. And the weed was strong shit too.

How do I get weed if im an autistic friendless neet?

I've never smoked weed because of same reasons as

C'mon stoner anons help fellow incels out. Figure out a way to discreetly sell to neets. I'm sure they'd pay well for the dopamine.

You can buy hemp flower on the Internet easily; it's legal if you live in the US. It isn't exactly the same as weed because the THC content is very low, so you won't really get "high", but it's similar to weed in that the smell and taste are similar, and you can still get the terpenes and CBD. It can relax you and many people find it helps with chronic pain, anxiety, etc.

I want to get high not smoke shit that tastes like weed.

btw do your research and be sure to buy from a reputable company. Don't get scammed.

You could go to a legal state and buy and smoke weed there then. Or if you have some kind of disease or chronic injury you might be able to get a medical card if your state has MMJ.

I live in the tennessee dude. Everwhere thats legal is far away. Seems like overkill to fly all the way out there just to get high on some edibles in a motel room., because I'd get caught if I brought it back on a plane. How would I explain it to my mom?

Not that guy but if theres a spot in your town where young people congregate at night like a uni campus or a street with bars and clubs, maybe near a movie theater, then you wanna ask one of them. If you come across a couple of young adults hanging out and smoking cigs, offer one up and ask if they know anyone who sells weed. Chances are they know someone, or know someone who knows someone. Get in contact with them and boom you have your weed. In my case I did the same thing and within an hour I bought an oz of weed at a heavy discount.

The high from weed is much stronger since it actually makes you feel anything unlike kratom.

Darkweb. It's easier, safer and cheaper than real life.

This so much.

You cannot.

no the plants kept dying before they got a foot tall

>neets
>pay
>neets
>buy
Also, that's not weed baka.
>>yo neet just go on fucking expensive vacations

Man this board is full of idiotic normalfaggots.

Not that neet would normally have money but the dark net only ever becomes harder and more dangerous to use. A neet won't have the amount of money it takes to get used to getting scammed on there and or possibly arrested (autists won't risk that).Markets suffer there and guides will only get more hidden until they are all secret rings.

Would normal fags seriously not be weirded out by a random wild neckbeard asking where to buy weed?

No one cares man. Just dont sperg out and act cool about it, everyone and their mother smokes weed nowadays.

Well that sucks. Weed is literally a criminal offense in Tennessee; it's insane. It might just not be worth the risk.

Yep. Got some tomatoes goin too.

Attached: 20190604_120554.jpg (948x1094, 662K)

it's becoming legal in many states soon. I'd love to be an approved supplier of shops

Attached: plow.jpg (509x516, 69K)

Lol mine like ID to that in height getting ready to transplant them to a bigger pot love living in a legal state

how does one become a supplier to shops?
sounds like the perfect thing for a robot

How long till it's every state?

I've been too paranoid to grow it before, but now I live in a legal state. I'm a poor NEET currently, and I can't afford much over $20 max. I have some pots, seeds, and access to water. All the guides that I've looked at say that I need to use this mycelium, and special nutrients, but surely I can get decent yields with just water and dirt? Does anyone have a guide for that, or some advice?

Attached: 145363636246247.jpg (359x360, 32K)

It wasn't hard for me to just find the highest rated sellers and I've never gotten scammed.

You can get decent yield if it's decent soil but you can also find cheaper nutrients.
I've never heard people mentioning mycelium for this and even it's beneficial, it's definitely not necessary. All the biggest yields I've seen pictures of didn't mention putting any mycelium in the soil. Are you sure you didn't see discussions about growing shrooms?

how long does it take to grow marijuana?

A few months. The fastest is around 2-3 months but the fastest stains don't give the best yields.

where can i get these 2-3 month seeds?

Attached: 53881586_10218278317326720_6414979272317861888_n neet.jpg (750x790, 46K)

Find a dark net market and buy on there dont even need to move

I'm not sure. Here in Sweden the seeds aren't illegal so you can order them from relatively normal websites.
The fast ones are often named something with lowryder (small plants) or you might see mentions of ruderalis. The ones who sell them usually market the fast ones as fast pretty clearly.
If you can wait it's better to not prioritize the speed too much though. You'll get more per month of growing with other strains.

I saw the mycelium thing on youtube, but can't find the video now. It was supposed to help distribute nutrients in the soil better. Where would you recommend getting nutrients, and which ones? Know of any good guides? I've never grown anything before.

Attached: 1550101555883.jpg (500x384, 109K)

I wanna move to Japan and grow weed and shrooms, but I'm afraid of being raped in jail for being a baka gajin. I was thinking about hiding my seeds in a bag full of trail mix and sneaking it on a flight. You guys think this is a good idea?

Attached: Hooded_Luz.jpg (747x748, 201K)

Why would you move to a country with some of the strictest drug laws on earth if you not only want to do drugs but even grow it?

i need the sheckles now and in the usa

I love the country side it's beautiful and quaint. Looks like a great place to get away and be creative, make music, etc. Plus cheap rent, good food and one of the world's largest cities a few hours away, seems like a nice place to hide out for a few years.

Attached: 2016112-historic-house.jpg (1730x970, 413K)