Just applied to join the RAF, wish me luck boys

Just applied to join the RAF, wish me luck boys

Attached: 1559493223550.jpg (600x756, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raf.mod.uk/recruitment/media/1652/medical-conditions-that-preclude-entry.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't smile with your yellow teeth you ugly mother fucker

Not a britbong gladly
I'm a full foreigner, dear faggot

What can you expect?

>Just applied to join the RAF

Pic related?

Attached: 2000px-RAF-Logo.svg.png (2000x1966, 116K)

Hopefully I'll be decent enough to be accepted as a pilot
I kind of expect the process to be long as fuck, full of tests (like the OASC test) and more or less physically intensive
I'm talking about the Royal Air Force aka plane fags, user

This guy looks so much like me. The resemblance is uncanny.

Fuck yeah! Man I hope you get to be a fly boy user. I hope you get to bomb some commies in the near future.

absolutly dis gust ing
I hope you die

>R9k
>Pilot

Gotta be an officer friendo

Best of luck to you, dude.

Thinking of joining the RAF too fellow Bonglander. What was the application like? Did you have to deal with the Army Careers Centre people?

Attached: AvroVulcan.jpg (1920x1267, 543K)

Yes thank you anons! I mean I already got a PPL so that should, in theory, help
I just applied on the RAF website, went down to my local RAF careers centre (so yes had to deal with the career people but they were pretty alright), got some explanations about the process etc, they said they noted me on a list (even if I applied online) gave me a brochure and some other paperwork and sent me on my merry way
The process seems pretty hard to pass (mainly because of all the medical conditions that will exclude you from passing such as severe acne and shit) but all in all, pretty easy to apple. Heard it can take more than a year to go through in some cases though.

>mainly because of all the medical conditions that will exclude you from passing
Might struggle with my hearing then oh fug.
Cheers I'll make an appointment with the Careers people and see what they have to say. Hope you do well mate

>applying to join worst force

Lmao at your life

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

raf.mod.uk/recruitment/media/1652/medical-conditions-that-preclude-entry.pdf
^^^Take a look at that document, contains pretty much everything that will fuck you over
RAF's pretty alright actually

I get the joke - was it really so long ago?

I fucking wish I had not been a regard back when I was a teenager when I got diagnosed with autism and anxiety.

The British armed forces bar anyone with any sort of medical condition like that. They have access to all the NHS records.

My only two options are foreign armies where I can lie about having no mental health problems and not get caught.
1. French Foreign Legion
2. Russian army (they accept foreigners who have good command of Russian; I have been learning online).

> Someone talks about anything related to Britain
American: FUCK U YOU LIMEY FAGGOT1!1!1! WE KICKED YOUR ASSSSES IN DAD REVILUSHUNARY WAT 1776 MUTHAFUCKAS1!1!1

Why are they like this? Why are Russians always so much more chill and bro-tiger.

user both of your options are terrible
Commies will rip you a new one and the French Foreign legion will have everyone take turns on shitting on you
True, you were a fucking retard but go ahead and try to get a doctor to check you again and get a clear diagnosis. You'll most likely still fail but at least you tried

>Commies will rip you a new one
Russians are not commies anymore. I have read that psychotic bullying to toughen up recruits is common in the Russian army though. Apparently they toned it down a lot after a spate of suicides.

My autism diagnosis was almost a decade ago now. I am 24 and have had no problems for over 5 years.

No I know there's a difference between commies and russians, I'm just talking about the actual commies that will undoubtedly be in there
Also if you've had no problems for that long then get a clear diagnosis. The armed dorces should at least give you a chance if a doctor says that there's no more problems and shit

why would you want to die for Israel??

Was trained for that in cadets, so might as well die for """"""""""israel"""""""""

Yeah but what if youre a pog and dont die for Israel?
I feel like this is a coping mechanism for losers who couldnt pass the minimum requirements

>No I know there's a difference between commies and russians, I'm just talking about the actual commies that will undoubtedly be in there
Kek. I know people who live in Russia. My Russian friend said the only commies left are old people who are nostalgic for their youth back in the USSR.
Young Russian men in the army will by hyper-Nationalist pro-Putin and many hardcore Orthodox Christian. A few slavic 'neo-nazis' as well.

poor cat
pls no bully the cat

Fair enough, I don't really chat with any Russians so I was honestly going by what my Ukrainian mate was saying, excuse the quantum autism
I still wouldn't join any of those but it's your life, go ahead and fire bullets with the Ruskis if that's what you wish innit

See you later scumbag.

Attached: PI1ANil.png (530x397, 363K)

lol you filthy fucking coward joining the royal chair force, you dont need any luck it is a cake walk

Hopefully I won't be seeing you, moralfag
I joined to fly planes and get blown up, I'll be sitting but I'll also be high while doing it

Wait, the bongs let foreigners into their air force?

Attached: hold your horses.png (898x500, 564K)

If you've got a bong citizenship and are a resident of the UK then aye

Attached: requirements.jpg (553x562, 78K)