Imagine this

imagine this
you are the most powerful person in this world
and when i say powerful i mean superman like powerful.
basically and unstoppable god that can fly, can't die from anything not even bullets, or an atomic bomb, you don't have lazer eyes or so but you have the abillity to fly and superhuman godlike strength.
what are some of the first things you would do if this happened to you?

Attached: kissa hämillään.png (382x412, 235K)

Fly to Tokyo, create money out of thin air and buy a red bull

Attached: 1553595814386.jpg (800x800, 60K)

round up women and kil them

Attached: me.jpg (960x960, 168K)

Would my body change when I get the powers? Or was I born with them? If I was born with them, would I always be fit, or would I have to work out like everyone else?

I'd buy a disguise and then steal an incredible amount of money obviously

I wouldn't do anything at first. I'd keep it a secret until I could get close to some of the real fuckheads who need constant protection, bilderberg group and such.

nothing because I don't want to be captured by some governments black ops and experimented on to see if they can recreate me, like would logically happen were any powers to ever actually manifest in someone.

no you would be 100% the same
except you had the abillity to fly and you would have superhuman strength like even if you were sealed in a titanium box you could just smash it open and fly out

jack off with inhuman strength to achieve god-level orgasm and faster-than-sound cumshots

here's the thing
they can't catch you because of your godlike powers, even if they tried to capture you in a metal or diamond box you could just fly into the sun until it melts

I'd do the same things I'm doing now. Being superman creates more problems than I'd like to have in my life, so I wouldn't use my powers.

Attached: 1552171427466.jpg (460x404, 82K)

>can't die from anything not even bullets
no thanks, I'd at least like to be able to kms

Fuck. I suppose first I'd lost the weight, and start wearing a full body costume and mask so when I go do shit I wouldn't be caught. Then I'd go rob some banks or stores for goodies I want.

I'd kill all the deep state jews

I would blow up yellowstone and go around finding stragglers and refugees to throw into the lava

i'd kill all the jewish bankers, break into the pentagon or where the classified files in USA are stored and reveal them to the public

based fellows

Attached: 1553102128777.png (420x420, 18K)

Id take an emotional stake in the lives of people that have crossed me being incomparably bleak apparently

Attached: IMG_5982.jpg (635x724, 125K)

>Make myself known to the world
>Amass followers
>Declare myself the god-emperor of mankind
>Enjoy all the groupies I get from being the most powerful man in the world

Attached: 562aa394dd08954e3a8b4620-750-310.png (750x310, 249K)

obvsly wear a mask and save people
rescue cats on trees
help grannies cross the road
and eventually get a journalist gf obsessed over me

probably just a teen gf tho

I'd start hunting wanted men, mafias, narcs, yakuzas and the like just for fun. if I find it tiresome or not that interesting then I'd just kidnap a few lolis and start my own harem hidden somewhere. if I find joy killing people then I'd declare war to a random country each day and just fuck them up for fun.

Steal lots of money and then go back to the NEET lifestyle with an upgrade

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Go to mars and fuck with nasa

I would give the environmental weenies something to really complain about.

Attached: 22593w_liebmann_10.jpg (355x512, 40K)

Id go to japan and start a videogame company

Donate my eggs. Give it time, see if my powers are inheritable to my offspring.

I'd still be afraid of getting hurt and keep to myself

Scare the shit out of everyone who's ever hurt me. Not kill them; they don't get that easy of an out. Nah I'll spare them to leave them with the trauma for life

Someone actually put effort into this shit
kek

Go to the mall, buy some nice clothes and shoes, then ask out a cute girl. If she says no or makes up some excuse, I'd slap her hard enough to break her neck and then fly away through a skylight.

20 replies and only one guy mentions lolis? wow alright fucking retards

just do whatever the fuck i want. let my animal instincts take over, unburdened by mortality and society's fuckery. hungry? i eat. thirsty? i drink. bored? i take some vidya off the shelf. horny? i fuck.

you will never pass and no one will ever love you tranny