I just wish I had a clingy obsessive gf so I could dedicate all my time to her

I just wish I had a clingy obsessive gf so I could dedicate all my time to her.

Attached: 23213123.jpg (1081x1080, 59K)

I've had one once.
We had the same interests and what not.
However she had a convenient excuse and left me.
The trick is to focus all of your energy if ever you get into that relationship. If the girl ends it just stop pining for her.

she is dating another girl right
it happens dude

Huh?
You sayin your girl had a girl and left you for her?

no, I'm asking if that happened to the other faggot

Which faggot?
Quote their post numbers bruh

the guy who said
>I've had one once.
click here then click the quote
then it's that quote

Yeah that's not me.
Seems like that faggot abandoned the thread tho.

OP here
what the hell has this thread turned into

is that pic from happy sugar life? that was a good watch. would fap to more yandere loli yuri

Its what happens when OP doesn't return for a few minutes to answer pertinent questions.
Thread becomes shit.

What kind of question did you want me to answer?
I'm not

bruh the clingy bfs and gfs don't mixxx

I don't have any question I want you to answer.
wants you to answer based on , but since you're not , maybe you should entertain more questions to move your thread or post more info about your cling obsessive gf fetish.

>or post more info about your cling obsessive gf fetish.
I'm clingy and obsessive myself so I want a girl who can reciprocate those feelings.

Scour A LOT of Yaoi threads and forums.
They contain a lot of females that have traits you desire.
However this may convert you to homosexuality. I've seen it happen.

You'd get bored of it. I am one and my bf absolutely detests girls like Satou.
He once asked when I am gonna go get my own loli...

Attached: satouslut.jpg (299x169, 7K)

Yeah...I'm not sure if I'd wanna date a fujo.
I just want a wholesome relationship where we both love each other unconditionally.

Fujos CAN do that.
A close female friend of mine is a fujo that got married just a couple of years ago. To a straight man.
As with most relationships, most are initiated with trial and error. Sometimes you pleasantly find that your standards get warped by the girl you're dating.
"Unconditionally" however is a naive thing to say nowadays. This only happens if you live and get stuck in the most rural of places. You will have to plot your outs should a woman decide to fuck your shit up. As the saying goes: "Protect yourself at all times".

Thank you for the insight, user! But also
>You will have to plot your outs should a woman decide to fuck your shit up
Would a clingy, obsessive girl really decide to fuck my shit up if I'm faithful and loving towards her?

I am just going to relay some information that I've learned from my weird chad bf.

Typically my type of girls are very open, passionate when it comes to person they have crush on. Will ignore all else. Have sex and quickly switch to next. I sort of trust his judgement since I am the second girl of this type that he has had. Commonly we are destructive, clingy and don't commit for long. So take that as a warning.
Signs are:"into anime. bisexual. alternative clothing. into depressive music. has drug or alcohol problems."

So good hunting OP but remember I warned you

Attached: truedat.png (720x480, 203K)

yes. they're not actively deciding to fuck your shit up, they just find a convenient excuse to leave you

clingy/obsessive people are usually super unstable

>Would a clingy, obsessive girl really decide to fuck my shit up if I'm faithful and loving towards her?
Yes, definitely. They CAN do that. That has happened to me once. You may have heard other people done that to them as well. Know that their feelings CAN change, and if this happens, they will have A LOT of SUPPORT, leaving you more and more in the lurch.
Just don't leave yourself too vulnerable.

I think I'm willing to assume any risks if there's even the slimmest chance of things working out. Thanks for the contribution, user.
I'll keep those things in mind!
Especially:
>Just don't leave yourself too vulnerable.

one last bump for all clingy anons out there

do you have a discord? im desperately seeking for a friend i could talk to

not OP but im down im trying to talk and stuff, drop your tag?

alright
it's Shin#7136

Those things don't exist though OP