Daily reminder that your youth is ticking by one day at a time, and with it your only chance at teenage love

Daily reminder that your youth is ticking by one day at a time, and with it your only chance at teenage love.

Attached: 1496331181809.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

Imagine what kind of pedo made this.

Daily reminder that some of us are aromantic schizoids
>COPE
Cope. You can't handle that not everyone is chained by your mundane desires

Attached: 1556046154235.png (500x281, 169K)

I have sort of a funny arc with teenage love.

My first teenage love, and my first love lasted so many years. We grew up together and I honestly would not have gone the path I did without her coming into my life.

And then I dated women relatively close to my age all throughout my 20s. And then I got another teenaged gf this year. And I learned why you don't go back, no matter how cool and beautiful and kind she is. Trust me on this one that you should be satisfied with the teenaged love you get when you're a teenager. Don't chase it in your mid 20s.

basically every private school boy is doomed

>teenage love
But I'm 23???

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

When I was 13 all the girls in my class were dating guys in their 20s because they were too "mature" to date "boys"

I don't understand why you guys romanticize teenage love so much. Love in adulthood has so much less compulsory bullshit to it. And you don't have to duck from your parents or teachers if you want to hold hands.

It's not even that young love is all bad or anything, it's just less fun and more awkward.

Massive fucking cope right there son. Humans are not designed to be alone. Stop being a normie and admit this is cope.

Because if you don't get it as a teenager you're more likely to become a maladjusted social pariah who posts on Jow Forums

Thats what schizoid is you fucking idiot: being "mentally ill" and not wanting any close relationships.

Bingo, user. Bingo. It's never the love itself. It's all the external bullshit like parents that make it fucking awful

Wow, thats all? You're more likely to? So fucking what? Fuck off redditor queer

That seems to have less to do with experiencing teenage romances and more to do with having low self-esteem and insecurities about intimacy. Which, granted, could be contributed by a lack of relationship experience (both romantic and platonic), but it's not like people are repulsed by adult virgins.

John Cleese didn't lose his virginity until he was 24. Some people just don't date around when they're kids.

Attached: John Cleese.jpg (150x230, 10K)

xd I called him a redditor now I won
Here's your (you)

>haha ya you proved me wrong but you also correctly pointed out that i use r3ddit so i can ignore getting BTFO

>proved me wrong
What did you "prove"? You asked three questions and said "fuck off". That doesn't prove anything you fucking trog

I'm 26. My youth is already behind me.
I don't know what's wrong with me but so far in my life I've never had a gf, have never had any girl show any interest in me.
On the other hand, I've never really been into anyone either.
Oh well, I guess I'll just commit suicide eventually.

Don't give up, man. There's always something better around the next corner. And besides, living life seeking validation solely from other people is no way to live. There are other things to try out

>if i ignore rhetorical questions that destroy my retarded point that means i win!

This. Just become right wing and start accepting some responsibility. Work out and start a family. No man is depressed when they have kids and own land

>Just become right wing
Jesus Christ this is the dumbest "advice" I've ever read in my life

I'm not really upset about being virgin or single, I'm really not, I don't even mind being single and virgin for the rest of my life.
What I am upset about however is that these things seem so natural to everybody but me, that I'm so alien and different, and just don't fit in.

Kek, yeah, I agree there. This isn't about politics. But I do agree that everyone should get outside their room and exercise and work hard and build something for the future.

Attached: acceptable.jpg (710x888, 162K)

Well then youre an idiot. Right wingers accept self responsibility and commitment. They work hard and want to start families. They are much less depressed than LINOs as shown in studies. Keep being a left wing tranny faggot who jerks off and fingers his ass all day, then wonders why he lacks the willpower to do anything productive. Fucking loser.

>unfuckable anime virgin
You will never amount to anything and your parents are ashamed of you. Stop being a left wing weakling.

Explain why red states suck up government money while blue states pay more in

I'm actually pretty authoritarian and right wing from my career path. I just don't think the politics have anything to do with self-discipline and working hard towards a better future.

Attached: AYAYA.png (128x125, 27K)

Ignore everything other than "work out" and I'd consider this to be pretty good advice.

Based schizoid poster

I've only liked one woman in my life anyway, all of the others are complete, irredemable trash.

Attached: love quest.jpg (761x1050, 147K)

>your youth
you funny guy

Soon I will get my wraith powers and all will tremble before me.