/cocklust/ thread: balls deep edition

/cocklust/ thread: balls deep edition

Attached: 1525583430080.png (1280x905, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagmap.io/tag/cocklust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to /b/ or /y/ seriously, nobody wants to see these shitty threads, faggot.

go back to /b/ moron, we don't want that shit here

How do I get a cocklusting uk bf

>tfw no fellow bottom boi to get fucked with.

I would make such a mess of that

you post your location, like are you in the south east?

What kind of tops would you like to share? Do you want to get fucked by the same guy or invite two guys to fuck us together side by side?

I'm mid england

Two or more guys please, and we can compete on how many loads we've taken at the end of the night.

I don't know why the idea of someone reffering to my ass as a pussy gets me so aroused

Attached: 1557257436647.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

I like that idea a lot but I'm only into hung clean black guys is that ok?

This is the worst thread on r9k.
No one here is a fucking robot.
You're depraved faggots who want nothing more then to be fucked, usually doing hookups with strangers and having cuckold or blacked fetishes.
At least r9gay or hell even r9trans are both made up of robots. The people here?
They're normie faggots.
Just fuck off to somewhere else, there's 0 reason that you're here.
This thread's existence disgusts me, and I'm fucking gay.
I can't imagine what it's like being a straight man and seeing this shit.
This isn't even a containment thread, because at least those have something to do with the board.
None of you belong here because none of you have any emotions at all besides wanting sex.
I hope you all get aids.

Attached: disgust.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Then dont go into the thread nigger
Suck start a shotgun

Aww, you can be Daddy's boy, it'll help turn that sour mood around.

There are way way way worse threads. Like the one with an unironic girl talking about how she wants to put her feet on guys faces and a dozen orbiters begging to worship her. Absolutely disgusting.

im going to eat my own ass an die

Attached: teethus.jpg (240x426, 25K)

This. I am trying to find one but its hard in germanistan i just want to suck cock together take dick in our ass and cum kiss

I want to rub my dick against a cute boy's smooth tummy!

Attached: 37b14fe598c106eef370cd3c9572d4d1ac05671b39b94b2e6ce8eafbf41fe9c4.jpg (2688x1520, 601K)

no, that's really really gay

bumporiginale

I'm really fuckin horny, I want this thread thicc like the cock in my ass

How badly do you want my robot cock right now?

Has anyone here actually sucked dick? I have, once. I couldn't make the guy cum, he had a very large penis

Attached: 1525367596592.png (1200x1200, 939K)

lol imagine being so ugly you couldn't make a guy cum even tho you literally put his dirty smelly cock in your mouth

imagine debasing yourself like this and you couldn't even get the guy off

you failed at being a warm hole

very funny user but in reality its becuase i was sucking his dick in his truck and i was rushed for time, he just ended up sucking me off

Attached: 1524777665723.png (600x773, 358K)

>i was rushed for time
>he just ended up sucking me off
-

what, are you expecting some actual logic in a cocklust thread?

i came in like 30 seconds. im just a young inexperienced twink who had never given a blowjob before, can you blame me

you're probably just bobbing your head up and down on his dick with your lips providing most of the contact, and most of the contact being on the shaft. Use more tongue, especially on the underside of the penis, the frenulum, and the head. If you're uncircumcised it should be easy for you to find the most sensitive areas of your penis, try slowing down and focusing on those areas.

Yes 2 times the first one was big the second one was smaller but he facefucked me and came in my mouth so i swallowed the cum i loved the cum in my mouth and the taste will do it again this thursday with the same man

yeah i kind of sucked at it (no pun intended) god i wish i could try again but he ghosted me and i've never given one since then. he was really good and he sucked on my balls too which felt amazing, hence i came in literally less than a minute.

Attached: 1525006766406.jpg (1080x1128, 654K)

We why would a top suck a bottom off?

h-hot
mostly a top but would suck cock and share cum with you

dont know man, he was kind of a twink as well, same age as me but i just found him on grindr. but he had a really nice cock, thick and uncut maybe 7-8 inches. i just have a tiny asian cock but he sucked me anyway

thats hot user, good luck with that. tell us about it when you do it

Attached: 1525414646864.jpg (800x1000, 586K)

God I just want to enter a soft virgin cutie's room, grab him by the hair, push him down on my cock and fuck his face until I nut down his throat then leave him lying on the floor and leave.

you don't also wanna shove his face into the bed and pound his boihole?

Sure but I'd rather shove it into the carpet.

>shit in the street
>"just don't smell it dude"

making him drool and leak all over the floor as you overpower him

r8 this butt that isnt mine

shit forgot image
ororginally

Attached: butt.png (241x660, 292K)

that's a nice butt, looks smooth. Thicc thighs are nice too, would absolutely rape. Could use work though, there's plenty of room to be bigger

Pretty smooth, could be rounder, would put my dick in.

More importantly, perfect thicc thighs.

thanks user, id love to do some squats and get a post workout buttfuck

you should definitely start doing leg workouts, squats and romanian deadlifts are basically all you need, other than hip abductions for your side glutes.

Reminder to use the map to find cocks to suck or robots to fuck.

tagmap.io/tag/cocklust

thank you for the advice user, basically the only exercise i do is running and pushups and situps in my basement. i dont own any weights

Attached: 1526330955021.jpg (1000x1533, 164K)

you should get a gym membership, it's worth it in the long run. It's hard to work your lower body otherwise, though resistance bands are ok for lower body

r9gay is attentionwhore central and r9trans is a meme

don't do the one leg back thing
also buy your own panties

one leg back thing? and those are my own panties

agreed.
original oregano

fucking kill your self. Literally nobody wants you fags on this board.

the panties are a bit juvenile I think, you can get push-up ones with good support that would make your butt look a lot bigger I think

Hey there.
If you ever need to clean your house, try mixing vinegar with bleach! The power of acidic vinegar and bacteria-killing, stain-removing bleach creates a potent mix that's the - ahem - final solution to all your cleaning needs!

Attached: cant you see.png (600x599, 432K)

>nobody wants you
R9K has been like this forever newfag, back to plebbit you go
Id rather mix cum and my ass thanks

retard you're so fucking stupid you fucked up the post lol
>i'd rather mix cum and my ass thanks
post address and phone number and i can help make that happen
>r9k has been like this forever
not that i remember lmao
i was here for like 5 years
we had a major tranny problem before this ONCE.

Attached: death to reikofags.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

How do you add roundness to your butt while keeping cute slim thighs?
I want a bubble butt. Squats increase size, but it also increases thigh size, so my butt still doesnt look that big in comparison.

Weighted lunges.

Works the glutes and hamstrings primarily.