Incels aren't wrong

Sexual selection is female dominated, incels aren't wrong.

Ugly balding autistic 30 year old khv NEET reporting for duty.

Attached: 1557112335289.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>intellligent loners who do nothing but percieve others around them are actually intelligent and perceptive

color me fucking shocked

Incels are wrong, they are the weakest 0.01% of men that let themselves be dominated by women.

>tfw will never experience a crumb of legitimate female affection before I die alone from a self inflicted gunshot wound at 50

You must have fucking iron willpower to make it to 50 friend. I'm outta here at 30 at the latest.

I said that to myself.

Then I turned 30. lmao

based and fempilled. i, for one, welcome our feminist, sexually selecting overladies.

They can't touch the top 40% best-looking girls in their area, but they sure can touch the lower percentage ones. They can pester some of these lower-tier females enough (cuz' these always look upward, if you get my drift) to get a "normal" relationship from them, if that's what they really want.

>0.01% of men
False.

Attached: D205FUnU8AI6FyY.jpg (1152x860, 73K)

I'd like to see percentage of male virgins by age. I would imagine being a male virgin at 30 puts me at 1 in 10,000 or more.

>but they sure can touch the lower percentage ones
Even the uglos are looking for chad charming because of hypergamy. 80/20 rule is true.

Attached: ymoiq7d3i5j11.jpg (640x757, 86K)

>Sexual selection is female dominated
It's both but with a larger advantage towards women.

>N-no it's just women who can choose
Ugly men can always go with ugly, retarded, fat and/or single mother women. The # of men who can never have sex with anyone female is pretty low, you just don't want to go for the bottom of the barrel.

27.99% of young men are volcels. You just proved that incels are the weakest 0.01% of men.

>this diagram I made in mspaint is totally true
The only thing that is true is that you are either a fucking retard or a gay psyopper.

Same here. About to turn 33 and never even kissed. Being born ugly ruined my life.

The operative word in your chart is "WOULD".
It's what these lower-tier women wish. Not like it's happening to them in real-life, because Chad is too busy with higher-tier women to give a shit.
In reality, they are pestered by lower-tier men most of the time, and would eventually give in to some of these lower-tier men.

Yeah, those 28% are just happily enjoying not having sex.
That pic just shows how hypergamy works you retard, there is nothing true or false about it.
They would rather have an affair and share Chad with another women then settle for an average man.
The only time when they want to settle with lower-tier men is when they end up as single mothers.

Attached: 1557071346247.jpg (563x689, 76K)

>They would rather have an affair and share Chad with another women then settle for an average man.
>The only time when they want to settle with lower-tier men is when they end up as single mothers.
Again, this is all THEORY for lower-tier women.
What they want does not necessarily coincide with what happens to them in real life.
They eventually acquiesce to a low-tier man or just be an old maid, rationalizing their loneliness. That's it.
Or if you want a more modern approach, some may go turbo-lesbian until old age, rationalizing a dyke is worse than Chad (which they won't get) but better than a male beta.
All three realities for low-tier women point to them never getting CHAD at all.

>just be an old maid, rationalizing their loneliness. That's it.
Exactly, they would rather die alone than settle for a man in they're league.
You don't see men with this fucked up mindset, men even tend to settle-down.

But that's only mentioned to illustrate that CHAD doesn't always get them and disprove the 80-20 meme, as shown in which only happens in headspaces/ wishful thinking, not reality.
Men also operate in the 80-20 meme, but the reality is that they don't even touch the upper 40% and wouldn't bother touching the lower 60%.

Back to the OP topic, females dominate sexual selection because socialized men let them (and society has operated like that for a very long time), due to the acknowledgement of the biological damage female incur if they are not proffered a bit of freedom. That bit of freedom is so great for the lower-tier male that they misconstrue it for female domination, where in fact, anytime, males of ANY tier COULD just fucking brute force women into submission if they so willed.

Even the ugliest girl would've kissed you by now and played with your dick. I don't care how ugly you guys are, it simple.... hangout, get them drunk and you will yet a pity something. If you did this enough times you will end up like me. Even more sad and broken.

I hate that it is this way. Being attractive is really loads of fun and it sucks we never got to experience that ride. Makes me want to die.

>Men also operate in the 80-20 meme
False, made a meme tinder account with pic related and got 30+ matches in 1 hour, 1 HOUR!!! The next day i was getting match after match and they were making all the effort with pickup lines and setting up dates.

Meanwhile i'm average looking, not fat(go to the gym 5 days a week) and i barely match with 3-4 girls per week and most of them ghost me or cancel dates last minute.

The 80-20 stat isn't a meme, whores get to sleep around more than men and they have many one-night stands with the top 20% of men while the rest of 80% are barely getting any pussy with 28% even hitting 1 year without it.

Attached: 123523456234658932465.jpg (635x843, 163K)

It's a meme because none of the 80-20 reliant matches translate into an actual relationship incels actually want.
For all intents and purposes the 80-20 meme is just thereto illustrating the ease of access to sex of an attractive member of any gender and does not apply to the massive "rest" of the people.

nice, i've never won anything in my life and in less than 3 years this will be my prize

True, but most women would rather have one-night stands with Chads then be in a relationship with a man of their caliber, we call it COCK CAROUSEL for a reason.

Not saying all women ride it, but with the emergence of social media and dating apps this has become a common thing.

>but most women would rather have one-night stands with Chads
which they will not get IN REALITY

>a common thing
only among the upper 30-40% of females, whom CHADs and rich betas bother DM'ing.

Do note that I am not defending women. I am merely saying women are dominant because men let them be dominant, due to biological reasons that has been deeply ingrained through centuries of this kind of shit running its course.

>only among the upper 30-40% of females, whom CHADs and rich betas bother DM'ing.

Bullshit. Even ugly woman have a lot of options. An ugly woman is equal to a chad in terms of how much sex and dates they can get.

"Cock carousel enabling through social media" is not as widespread as you think in the entirety of the world. You might just be thinking of the West, namely in its more urbanized areas. Overwhelmingly, this is not the case in Asia where most of the human population lies.

All sexually dimorphic species have skewed reproductive success rates that favor the female.

>Just rape them bro
No.

>it simple.... hangout

That's the hardest part

If hanging out with a girl is simple to you, you are a normie

T. Havent talked to a girl in person in over a year

men should be assigned a wife by the government at the age of 23