Wagecuck Feels thread

>Shift starts in 15min
God why have you forsaken me?

Attached: 1545603800671.jpg (675x675, 180K)

About to join the field of wagecucking any advice?

Always remind yourself of funny Jow Forums shit when wagecuckery lets you down.
Hopefully you've found some funny Jow Forums shit.

Good sleep scheduling and lots of exercise will lessen the suicidal thoughts.

>got asked to come in on my day off since im a good little wagie & they need me for a regional visit
Was gonna get drunk and play Pokemon but oh well

>walk past Amazon fulfillment center in my town
>can see into the wagie breakroom from the road
>there is massive text on the wall saying "work hard"

I do forklift in a mundane warehouse and when it gets especially boring I imagine myself as a wagecuck wojack and it makes me laugh a little. Smile through the pain...

>tfw live in Sweden and don't have to work at all

Attached: 1550967232836.png (1000x1000, 177K)

didn't help in my case, but worth trying for physical health benefits

I'm just not wired to work a job.

>have until the end of the month to get a job or kicked out.

ahhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it wasn't supposed to be like this, I was supposed to be a comfy neet for the rest of my life. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 6904069450956049.jpg (600x600, 17K)

Remember that smiling and/or laughing makes you happy (thus giving you oxytocin) and not the other way around.

This. Quality sleep will help alot!
>t. 2nd day of work ever in my life. Shitty office job

Count yourself lucky if you can get "bored" freetime at work

What kind of job has you starting at noon wtf are you a bum? Or underage?

Explain this. Do Europeans just get free gibs?

Do I count as a wagecuck if I work 25 hour weeks as a part time job outside of school? Not high school btw

Pretty much. The people ambitious enough to work pay a shitton in taxes, and the free neetbux I get cover my small house and internet connection

Attached: 1558747386971.jpg (1080x1160, 389K)

tfw on the job in this very moment, shift ends in 1 hour and 13 minutes. today i punched a wall because a fat black co-worker laughed at me.
stock clerk, minimal wage 48/6. fucking kill me.
also, on my way to the job today, a girl from a group of students at around my age (20), said really loudly 'this guy looks like a psycho'
this fucking broke me lads, i was supposed to be at the best time of my life.

I don't know how you do to stay alive, I would kill myself if I was in a similar predicament. You are a hero.

48/6 damn, at least being a store clerk sounds pretty kino. I was a cashier and wanted to blow my head off

You get 1 existence and you want to spend it leeching off of someone else? Getting a job isnt that bad user. Good luck

This so much. I hate working in factories. I can't get a comfy office job where they basically play games on the Internet all day, pull pranks on each other, and get 3 breaks a day. I lack social skills and popularity.

>Doing overtime
That's your first mistake. The more you do, the more they'll expect from you. Best to fly under the radar, grab your paycheck and fuck off.

You get 1 existence and you want to spend it working for someone else? Not having a job isnt that bad user. Good luck

>I don't know how you do to stay alive
caffeine pills and gym. this is how i cope everyday. but still, it's not enough as there are some days in which i start to tear up for no reason.
you were also a hero for being a cashier, i wouldn't have the guts to look at strangers the whole day

c'mon, user. only 50 more years! i believe in you!!!

>this is how wagecucks cope

too bad i'll have to join you guys soon, I fucking hate your kind

Stop complaining and work you pussy ass faggot. Someone needs to make my tendies.
Gonna leave this gem here.

Attached: 1557938327698.png (500x576, 43K)

IN YOUR HEART FORSAKEN ME

It works both ways around really, but good advice.

Heartwrenching. True pottery.

Attached: EggBreakfast.jpg (500x737, 45K)

this has honesstly helped me survive wagecucking for so long. When stacey boss yells at me despite doing a decent job I think of the based tuxedo pepe and just laugh

Attached: 1551270693115.jpg (888x894, 68K)

what's a good job for an autistic robot with a CS degree but also a very spotty resume and no experience in my field?

Attached: 1559492853539.gif (218x228, 28K)

>didn't make any CS connections in colleg
look at this dude

Attached: oh no no noi no no on no no on no nol.png (112x112, 20K)

I went to a low-tier school, didn't get an internship and drifted apart from the few friends I had.

One friend started his own business and two others miraculously got jobs straight out of school earning $80k and I've been unemployed for almost three years and became mentally ill to boot. I got JUST'd pretty hard

I just started working at a grocery store and we have to know how to stock the floor as well as run the cash register. I am good at stocking but today I did the cash register for the first time and my manager thought it would be a good idea to leave me up there without training me. I was doing well besides the fact that I had no fucking clue how to ring up vegetables and fruits that had no scanner. Apparently they all have specific codes you type into the register but I did not know any. I kept messing up and customers became frustrated waiting and I had a fucking mental breakdown. I kept having to call my boss up but he was in a rush and could not probably explain it to me so it just kept happening. I am terrified of going back into work tomorrow because I do not want customers to get mad at me again and my boss in turn get mad at me

Attached: B33676EA-845F-4C9C-835B-FF15460F1B88.jpg (1181x1188, 106K)

6 more hours for me. Still have to sleep but my hearts pounding too fast.

That anime is very sexy I want to fuck it.

Attached: Yano Erika.jpg (848x874, 365K)