So boys I finally gave in and downloaded tinder and I wake up to this...

So boys I finally gave in and downloaded tinder and I wake up to this. Wtf do I do how do I sex one of these women quickly

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-150044_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 565K)

Ignore Jodie
Seek M

easy. click on the links they send you

gj gj congrats bro. You must be the 'crippling autism' robot rather than the 'hideous monster's variety

This.
Jodie is no good for you.

This is fake, i have seen the girl named "M" on many other "how do i talk to girl on tinder" threads.

Only Jodie is responding . 9 girls and only the black one texts back why man fuck

Must be a different M. She linked her Instagram and people I know follow her

>Make a Tinder
>Match with like 30 chicks and have 25+ who like me but haven't matched
>Chat to a couple of them
>Get their phone numbers and add them on social media
>Realise I took too much of a shotgun approach and now I don't know who to message or how
FUCK.

>Make a Tinder and a Bumble
>girls match me and start conversations with me
>I get their number usually about 10 messages or so in on average
>I meet them for coffees and feel for the click and have a good time.

because you're disposable to those other girls

learn how to greentext you cuck

>Have a good time
How? Every woman I have met through Tinder has either just wanted to fuck on the first date due to broken oxytocin production and an inability to properly pair bond, or has been a tremendous cunt who goes out of her way to belittle me, bully me, and talk shit about me in public and there's literally nothing you can do besides take it or leave it.

Those are two different people.

Black one is probably the only one who will actually go on a date with you. Most girls on Tinder wont actually go on dates, they just use it to prove to themselves that guys like them.

Attached: 1559538478126.png (1280x1473, 666K)

Just get older, user. You will suddenly find your dating apps flooded with the good women.

I'm 23 and they don't seem to be getting better. At least when I was a teenager I had a good time on dates since the girls were cute and fun and wanted to do stupid shit like trespass on property or climb things or drink or whatever the fuck. The women I date now exclusively seem to be snobby cunts who expect me to act as an entertaining, charming, handsome, sexually dominant (but only when she wants me to be) human validation module. They also expect me to maintain all this while they themselves just check their phones and take pictures of food.

Stick your head in a microwave and run on full power until you're on their intellectual level.

Sounds like they expect you to be a man.

Sorry, sir. It's time for you to leave.

Attached: IMG_4102.jpg (1600x1200, 225K)

>The role of a man is to be a constant source of amusement
I expect them to be women, and if they aren't gonna do that, I ain't gonna be a man for them. Women can do things beside watch Netflix and drink alcohol, which is the extent of the skillsets of 90% of millennial women. You make them sound like entitled cunts.

In reality Jodie will give reality warping head, and will ride your dick so good you'll willing nut in her with no condom

Why would you want the company of someone who presents themselves like that?

Sounds like you're just dating shit women. Sorry bro

Attached: anime yikes.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Jodiefags can play in traffic. You faggots come to this board and think you run shit. You don't. No one likes Jodie. No one has ever liked Jodie. No one will ever like Jodie.

>Shit
>Women
These things are identical from my experience. You have to choose between vapid dumb cunts who are like empty shells that can only regurgitate opinions they get from Twitter, or absolute fucking sociopaths (no hyperbole) who are intelligent but hateful towards men and have no ability to produce oxytocin from fucking too many football players and feeling nothing.

Those haven't been my options at all. Have you considered dating a professional woman? I like professors or lawyers or doctors. They're pretty chill.

Yes, I dated a goddamn researcher/professor at a local university and she was the worst of all. Absolutely horrid woman who brought up how many men she had fucked on our first date and how they were all hotter than me but I was funnier than they were. It was basically her trying to neg me the entire time.

Why would anyone date a professional woman? Female chads get the most dick and nothing says short term more than women who has had large quantities of partners

I'm just in the mood for short term lately. I'm down with female staceys

based and redpilled jodiefags get the rope

>get matches
>don't message them most of the time
>if I do it only goes back and forth for a day or two and then silence
>(((algorithm))) hides my profile and never shows me the girls who "liked" me
>now the app won't even fucking load on my phone
>same result with Bumble
I don't have the social circles to meet girls IRL so I guess I'm fucked. Dating in the 2k19 is pure hell, more so at 25+.

Attached: 1357337202312.gif (282x213, 495K)

You do you user.
orighnial

Try it faggot. Jodiefags can't fight. Everyone knows that.

I love you, user. Bless you and thank you for letting me live

>>now the app won't even fucking load on my phone
I had the the same thing. First I had to log in every single time I opened the app, needed a text message verification each time. Eventually it just says "looking for matches in area" forever

>Installed Tinder yesterday and Lovoo today
>10 likes on Tinder, still mostly swipe left because i'm scared to actually match with someone, especially when they're out of my league
>2 women near me liked my profile on Lovoo
>Haven't gone back to the app
i can't do this guys i'm too scared

Attached: s01lv9eeyly21.jpg (768x768, 101K)