Summer is the worst fucking season

Summer is the worst fucking season
>be me
>get out of shower
>dry off, because wet, obviously
>butwaittheresmore.png
>fucking heat is causing the excess moisture in the room from my cold shower to become steam and make me wet again
>dry off second time
>MORE STEAM
>ahshitherewegoagain.mp3
>I just want to be dry
>towel is now soaked with moisture
>get new towel and dry off
>get out of bathroom and dry off with fan
>spend so long on this that I nearly miss my bus for work
>get outside
>there's still more fucking moisture embedded in my skin and it decides to steam up, making me a sweaty mess
>sweat and moisture literally dripping off my face
>qt3.14 on bus is visibly disgusted
>get to work and bitch about summer
>"lol just move somewhere where it's always winter"

Is there such a place? I want to move there, fuck summer so fucking much. I hate the malicious bastard who invented this dickshit season. If you think summer is a nice season you're fucking wrong and stupid, I hate this shitty season and all it's high temperatures so fucking much.

Attached: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee+sry+_d4adf15965bb8a5ea896d560b0a0a660.jpg (325x324, 10K)

>sweat and moisture literally dripping off my face

Idk about you but it sounds like you're a fat cunt who gets exhausted by just breathing

It's the moisture from my fucking steam room of a bathroom clinging to me and steaming up with the heat outside. This never happens in winter.

pretty sure its cause you're a fatcel who gets exhausted by just breathing

Dry off and dress in your bedroom. I thought that's what everyone did anyway

Move someplace with dry summers rather than the stupid humid area you're in

Yes come to upstate ny. It was June 3rd yesterday and I was seeing my breath walking

It is still too cold to go outside and fucking windy and raining. It has been raining for 3 months

People do that?
I'm in a place that's sort of 50/50
Sounds like paradise. What kind of pricing would I be looking at for housing?

It gets above 70 in the summer and that's still way too damn hot. Give me a year-round high of 60 and I'll be happy.

Anything above 10 degrees Celsius is a fucking atrocity.

>summer time
>all the qts wearing short shorts up to their ass with revealing clothing up top
>the hot, humid environment will make then sweat all over their bodies and that natural body odor comes up
So much eye candy this time of the year, and its a plus cause I live in Florida. Tourist hotspot in a more extreme environment. I love summer.

Attached: A3370A59-E84D-435A-B3E2-FEF30C56D006.png (351x351, 141K)

>People do that?
Well yeah, because of exactly the reasons you mentioned. There's water all over the floor and the air is steamy which will make your clothes wet.

You're wrong and you're an idiot. Get out of here, Southron dog.

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (828x734, 406K)

I don't really have that luxury. I also don't want to soak my carpet.

Yeah summer really sucks for lonely people, you literally get none of the benfits like hanging around with friends in the sun and enjoying a cold drink or maybe a beer together, chilling at the local pool, sports with friends outside and at the same time you experience every negative aspect of it like excessive, embarassing amounts of sweat even when you just sit at your fucking computer in nothing but underwear and hot sleepless nights for example. Im pretty sure i know exactly what youre talking about.

I stay in all year round. Winter is just more miserable for me because I can't stand cold weather and I never set the thermostat above 68 because I'm stingy. But I know people who prefer it to be 62 or lower, like what the fuck

Dude just put some clothes on, cold is the comfiest shit ever. You can always wear more clothing, but when you're sitting around in your underwear and STILL sweating that's real heck.

What type of summers is op having??? Also why don't you have an AC?

Yeah, is right. At least with cold, there is always the escape of wearing more clothes. There's only so many layers you can remove.

Dry/humid. West coast leaf so it changes all the fucking time. Not to mention the summers where everything's muggy from the smoke coming south from the wildfires. It creates a blanket over the entire lower mainland and there's no wind, no rain, and no escape.

I understand that, but I get really poor circulation in my hands and feet. So even if the rest of my body's warm my hands and feet are always cold. I should probably wear thicker socks or something.

Get handwarmers and keep them near your computer/in your gloves and pockets.
Wool socks are your best friend. I can go out in freezing fucking snow with my thinnest boots and my feet stay toasty with wool.

Small Town user? That you?

just take cold showers or at least lukewarm, you fucking baby

I go up there for New Years every year and the amount of girls wearing basically nothing is always really satisfying.

Finish getting dried and run to your bedroom and get changed. Let future you deal with the bathroom situation.

It's summer, I'm exclusively taking cold showers and it still does this.