American 2hu Quest: God damn its been a while

After working for a few months as sous chef for one of the restaurants inside the human village, you find yourself helping your co workers finishing gutting the place as it shuts down. After finishing up and heading out into the streets a green haired girl approaches you in your a sullen mood.

Attached: reimu_and_sanae_by_kurocaze_s-dbck1w9.jpg (1024x638, 128K)

SOVIET 2HU OUTTA FUCKIN NOWHERE

Attached: 7026c69a4fe3426144c8dacbf6c75bac93932c525fbc708e0cf24436ab5ecb86.png (793x800, 457K)

I want her to hit me with her big belly

What do you do/say to her?

"Please hit me with your big belly"
"When we get home can you sit on me?"

>"Please hit me with your big belly"
"You must mistake me for someone else" she replies, "but I am interested in taking you home, we have an offer for you"

[OOC: they 2hus aren't fat yet]

I reply : "Okay, handcuff me and let's go to your home"
[smile]

>"Okay, handcuff me and let's go to your home"
"Ha, you're so funny, I'm Sanae"
She grabs you be the arm and leads you back to her shrine, you chat a bit, give her your name and then she asks "I heard you're a good chef but what did you cook before that place went under?"

I try to go home with this green haired girl.

see

I wish I was a fat girl.

"Used to cook a lot of things, never received a complaint about my outcome. Do you like salmon? I just bought some and I really want to cook you this."
[smiles again]

"Salmon isn't a bad fish to cook, did you cook any other entree's or deserts?"

I offer sanae some broccoli and carrots to go with the samon.

She eats down the food as she walks you home and gets a slight food baby.
"Now I know you're the right person for the position that Kanako has to offer, you're a great cook"

You reach the shrine and the Blue haired Goddess stands tall before you, her blouse hugging her chest and her skirt fitting to the curve of her.

"Hmm? Good with making food and good looking, interesting ..."

What do you say?

(say something this is the hook leading into fattening them up)

oh, um-
"Lovely weather we're having?"

I take off my hat and say.

"Well miss I'll accept your offer. I an indeed a good cook, but what are your terms and conditions".

"Sanae despite being a fine lady hasnt exactly filled me in on the details of what you want".

"Excellent, I'll explain soon" Kanako leads you out back to a rather large warehouse, that the Kappa had recently build.
"See we're attempting to acquire faith in a different manner this year, while we usually attempt to do so through increasing crop yields miraculously where by the famers have faith in us, we've been planning on building on this"

She slides open the door to the building "This is the storehouse for the food they give us as tribute, we need you to cook it for us for our regular meals, as well as the feats we plan to hold for Gensokyo. I take it that gives you a better idea of why we want you here, if you're sure you want to do this you'll be able to stay here with us in the guest room."

"Ah, so catering"

I look around inspecting the equipment.

"This I can do, I accept, may I see this guest room".

"Sure" she takes you back to the top of the mountain and leads you to the second floor ans creaks open the door.
The room isn't particularly big, but it certainly has more living space than your shack in the village, not to mention that there would be other rooms downstairs that you would be privy too.

(anyone else awake?)

Attached: 9d7668fae74c411f926809cfc573ed2d.jpg (953x720, 336K)

Doesnt look like it at the moment.

I take a look through the room.

"It looks quite nice, I can just touch it up a bit and it will be perfect, but it no matter how I use it, it needs one thing.

I put my grape sanaes hands, and for a moment I look into her cyan eyes.

"You"

>I put my grape sanaes hands, and for a moment I look into her cyan eyes.
(lets hold off on that for a while, I've already got it planned for later down the line after they start to getting chubby when you feed them)

>It looks quite nice, I can just touch it up a bit and it will be perfect
"Good to hear, we can help you go get your things tomorrow after breakfast"
Kanako and Sanae leave you to your new room to get some sleep.

Morning had come and the 3 girls of the shrine started to hunger for breakfast, they didn't care what you serve them just as long as its sweet. Kanako shows the way to the kitchen so can start cooking.

What do you make for them?

(also i'll be up all night, so don't assume that i've fallen asleep)

*grope not grape

anyway what do you make them for breakfast?

I wake up early before anyone else, and make my way to the massive kitchen. I scroll through the expansive list of ingredients, and I decide to go with something exotic by gensoyko's standards.

Egg & Ham Burritos with Garlic, Onions, and Habeneros.

Kanako watches you from the door as you work over the stove, to make them breakfast.
A nice savory smell begins to overtake the shrine, you made a bakers dozen of fairly large sized burritos (one for yourself), before putting all of them on a platter and exiting the kitchen to serve them.

Kanako thanks you and puts 3 on her plate, Suwako also has 3. As they eat they tell you that "Sanae is probably still in the court yard, bring the rest to her, make sure she takes a bunch of them she's a growing girl after all"

You exit the building and find Sanae looking over the edge of the mountain, while you hold half a dozen burritos in your hands.
What do you say/do?

So that way I dont fuck up your story what is the layout of the Morriya Shrine?

I carry the cumbersome five burritos to Sanae. I see her gazing over the cliffside.

"Sanae!"
"I have your breakfast, I made it my self."

I hand her one of the burritos, but I drop one in doing so. As shes eating it, I say.

"Its a popular meal from my world".

>So that way I dont fuck up your story what is the layout of the Morriya Shrine?
dosen't really matter, but just assume that all the bedrooms are on the second floor and everything else important such as the kitchens, living rooms, ect are on the first and that the actual religious parts of the shrine line the outside of the first floor or are in the courtyard

>"Its a popular meal from my world".
"Oh that's good, but why 5 if they're so big?"

"I am not exactly sure why, but Kanako wanted me to give you the leftovers."

I reach down and pick up the burrito I dropped. Its clean.

"Do you just want to sit at the cliff aide and chat while you eat your burritos?"

"Oh I can eat wherever, its just that, if I get too full can you rub my tummy?"

Sanae inched net to you, as she took a bite out of one of the burritos

I nod and take a seat with sanae. While she is finishing her first burrito I deicde to ask her.

"So what is a fine lady like you doing at this shrine?"

I wait for her to finish her burritos

>"So what is a fine lady like you doing at this shrine?"
"I'm initially from the outside world Suwako is one of my ancestors which is why i can cause miracles"
She explains in detail about how Kanako and Suwako brought her here from the outside world to become the new shrine maiden, while still being a young girl in her late teens.
She continues eating all until she manages to wolf down all 5 of the burritos.

"Aaah~ that was good, but i'm stuffed" You start rubbing her firm extended belly as she asked, until the food digests.
You both return inside, Sanae finds a nice chair to relax in, as you head back into the kitchen to clean up, as you pass through the hallways you can see Kanako and Suwako licking their fingers.

Options:
> head straight to the kitchen
>stop and ask them if they enjoyed it

I am going to be autistic and ignore them and walk into the kitchen.

You start wiping down the counters and the stove to get them nice and clean, after about minutes the entire kitchen is as spotless as it was when you got up this morning, once you're done you glance over and see a rather large bookshelve that contains many volumes of recipie upon recepie

Options:
>head back to your room
>look at some of the recipies in one of the cook books

I decide to read some of the recipes.

You open a book that has a about 200 recipes, but they are ordered not alphabetically, but as part of 3 course meals.
After reading for half an hour you stumble upon a meal that has specifications for a rather box standard salad, an elaborate way to cut and prepare beef with copious amounts of butter and sour cream, and a thick and decadent chocolate fudge cake.

Options:
>continue to look for other recipes
>suggest the one you just found as the night's dinner

"Hmm, yep I am going to make this, but I should double check with Kanako if she wants this, after all she is the boss.

You exit the kitchen, with the book in your hand and your finger in between the pages as you find Kanako in the living room scribbling something down on a piece of paper.

"Hey Kanako, would this be alright for dinner"

You open up the book to the maximum its binding will allow, her start eyes dart back and forth across the pages as she skims over the text. They widen before she cheerfully replies "Oh its perfect, its nice that you show a lot of initiative when it comes to your work!" She returns to writing jotting something down and tells you "I'll increase your pay if you're able to pull this off as well as you just did with breakfast."

Options:
>ask if you can retrieve your belongings from your shack in the village
>try to see what kanako has written down on the sheet of paper

I try to glance over her shoulder.

"Kanako, what is that?"

"Oh this?, i-its just some planning I needed to do for the feast at the end of the month"

options:
>question her further
>leave her be

I leave her be and go try to get my furniture out of my shack in the human village.

After a couple hours of trudging your few worldly possessions out of the village you begin to return to your new abode. But on your way up the mountain you are stopped by a white haired tengu wielding a sword and shield

"stop right there! what do you think you're doing here?"

What do you do?

"What does it look like I am doing? I am hauling furniture up the mountain".

I slip on a patch of loose gravel and quickly catch my balance.

"could lend me a hand"

Attached: image.png (600x650, 343K)

"No, I mean what is a human doing here? I can see that you're hauling furniture up the mountain, I want to know why"

"Oh you see I am the main chef of Morriya shrine, I cook godly meals for the gods."

"Since when? and even if that is the case how do i know that you're not lying?"

"Since yesterday, I just now am moving in".

I smile at the tengu.

"And if I where lieing, the only way to disprove me would to speak to Kanako her self."

"alright then, you'll have no problem taking me too her"

You continue to make your way up the mountain and cross the courtyard of the shrine, after a brief silence after knocking on the shrine door Kanako comes out to answer.

"Hey user, looks like you got all your stuff alright, but what's with the tengu. Are you inviting her over for dinner?"

"No, Kanako this tengu thought that I was lying to her about moving in. I need you to prove that I am not lying".

"Kanako do you want to have her for dinner?"

I move my furniture into my new room. Complete with a comfy bedroll. ;)

(This has been fun, but I gotta sleep, I'll be happy to contiune this when I wake up, hopefully more posters will be awake too).

"I believe we should given that i failed to inform the tengu about our new arrangement, come in Momiji make yourself at home dinner will be in a few hours"

You enter the shrine, and spend some time setting up your room before you have to cook.

Attached: 33283638_p0.jpg (644x1384, 581K)

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_shishi_321_0819__68e21858bd44ddef95769b5b8f8418d2.png (1042x1473, 631K)

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_shishi_juuroku__4d46ba594ef9ee7c06b7afe295922695.png (992x1403, 802K)

I set up the room.

1x Twin sized bedroll
3x old cook books
10x sets of cloths for me to wear
1x small collapsable dresser

I finish and work on the dinner.

NO ONE CARES, BUT YOU
YOU NEED A NIGGA TO PENETRATE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!
A STRONG GIANT COCK, CORRETLY

im not able to fuck that
go search for help other place

Do I have any items from the outside world?

Are we storing items inside our gut?

(hold on)

You return downstairs after moving furniture around and begin preparing the food for the 3 Gods and the one guest you manged to bring over on the way up. After serving the 1st course, you move onto cooking the main, when you stumble upon an ingredient for the beef that isn't in the kitchen.

Options:
>continue cooking without it
>ask kanako if she has any or know someone who does

Yes but they're not particularly relevant

>

i ask Kanako what is the missing infredient and do I need it?

Kanako replies "The ingredient isn't absolutely vital, but it does have a significant outcome on the taste of the dish"

how do you respond?

Do I need to cook beef, is there an easy replacement for the ingredient? Or could I just double down on somethibg like butter and salt?

"Yes there is an easy replacement , the containers for which are on the 2nd 3rd and 5th racks."

I got the pantry and grab the missing ingredient off its rack and put it into the steaks.

I look down at the steak and admire the quality piece of meat.

I then walk out and aerve the juciy steak to the girls.

You serve the steak quickly to the 4 girls make up for the delay, leaving it a bit rarer than you initially intended, but still fitting. While they eat thier main course you must decide to make one or two servings of cake for everyone.

Duh, I make them two servings of cake.

Can it be a german chocolate cake with rich frostibg?

You make two servings of German chocolate cake,you can hear chatter out where they are eating but almost nothing detailed,but of the 4 girls there who do you give the biggest slice to?

I give the biggest slice to Kanako, she is the boss afterall.
(Also I want to balance her out with Sanae)

Sanae and Kanako take the biggest slices while Suwako willing forfeits some of hers, favoring a smaller portion.
You head back to the kitchen to clean up while they eat and once you're done you return to the table to sit with them.

"That was very nice Kanako-sama" momiji continues "chocolate isn't my favorite but it is enjoyable when done right"
The blue haired goddess wipes a few crumbs and bits of leftover chocolate off her face, reclining back in her chair with a stuffed belly.
"It was good to have you here, again forgive us for the miscommunication over all of this, I hope this meal makes up for an inconvenience we've caused you"

The white haired wolf girl exits the shrine, and waddles back to her home down the slopes of the mountain, while the others begin to relax for the evening.

Options:
talk to the as a group
talk to one of the girls individually

Sanae's weight has gone from 120 to 140
Kanako's weight has gone from 135 to 150
Suwako weight has gone from 110 to 120
Momiji weight has gone from 130 to 145

I'd like to talk to Momiji and then Sanae individually.

(Also why is Suwako so big, was she given less loli like proportions?)

>I'd like to talk to Momiji and then Sanae individually.
You run out of the front door of the shrine to catch Momiji as she heads out.
What do you ask her?

>(Also why is Suwako so big, was she given less loli like proportions?)
I have her starting at 110 because she's the shortest of any of them

"M-eeh, moo oh Momiji wait"

"I want to just say thank you for defedning Kanako".

She replies "Oh thank you, its just part of the job", "I'll be sure to tell the rest of the tengu that you are supposed to be here, and that someone else dosen't make the mistake that I did earlier"

I hug Momiji and lock the door behind her. And then I go look for Sanae.

You rush back inside the shrine too look for the green haired shrine maiden, after searching the first floor and you call out her name to find that she has entered the kitchen in the time since you went out, drinking down some milk.

"Sanae... Ah... Ehh why are you chugging the milk?".

I wipe some milk off of her cheek.

"I'm just having a glass user, but it would be nice with some cookies"

Options:
>make her some cookies
>something else

Attached: 49738876_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1200, 240K)

i make her some cookies.

"Sanae, you sure have quite the stomach".
"Its kind of weird, but you sure eat a lot for a human, is that because your a god or something?".

Sanae dunks a few of the cookies into the glass of milk, chewing before she responds
"well, I am a descendant of Suwako, but i don't think that has to do with anything"
She continues stuffing her face until the plate is empty save for a few crumbs.
"Thank you user that was a nice snack to have right before bed"

Sanae- 142

options:
>take her to her room
>take her to your room

I dont want to be caught in my room, so I go to ger room.

You enter her bedroom, you both lie down on her bed fully clothed, tired after a long day.
Her now notable belly extends out of her uniform as she lays on her back in a decadent state of gluttony

What do you do?

Well now...

I ease into sanae, pet her stomach to help her digest. She gets more comfortable with me, and then I ease in and begin and insert my dominance over this god of miracles and weather.

Attached: image.png (800x450, 187K)

You spend the night groping her from her chest to her thighs ( and everything in between), both of you then fall alseep after fooling around for a while.

Afterwhat seemed to be a long night's rest, Kanako bangs loudly on the door, in addition to yelling a good deal.

what do you do?

Attached: 55119784_p0.png (840x930, 401K)

Hide under the covers and pretend to be a blabket.

"user i know you"re in there, you haven't made breakfast, so come on out"

I attempt to sneakout and make my way to the showers and then the kitchen. To cook them food.

while sneaking out kanako catches you and sanae half clothed

options:
>try to explain yourawlf

"Kanako have you seen my pants, I xant cook without them".

ask Kanako if she wants my seed for breakfast