Tranny hate general #003 - /thg/ - Tranny pride day edition

Today is the tranny faggot pride day, let's celebrate it by laughing at these freaks hahaha

Attached: 87877433345566.png (1250x700, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@transphilosopher33/i-am-leaving-academic-philosophy-because-of-its-transphobia-problem-bc618aa55712
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that pictu is fukin lit mayne

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

This kind of picture is so funny. Post more ugly trannies, please.

It's infuriating to think one has grown up in this era with privilege but threw that all away just so they can have a gape and hop on the metoo train.

Public executions should still be a thing.

something sadly poetic about the absolute dregs of society; ugly fucks, NEETs, incels, edgy discordfags and so on focusing all of their attention on hating and spitting vitriol on a group that is even below them on the social hierarchy. you fags truly are the epitome of beta males. if you were men, you'd at least have the balls and the decency to punch up rather than down.

kill yourself, you seething tranny ahahahahhahahha go join the 40%

Great argument. Very well thought out. Not at all like those bluepilled NPCs :^)

i'm not gonna waste my time arguing with a tranny faggot like you, so go join the 40% already ahhahaha

Here's a picture of them at the very start of therapy.

Attached: 1559099429037.png (808x780, 619K)

This shit's just sad
That's when happens when you normalize mental illness

bump number 1
oregon state original

Trannies are gross lol. Tired of all these cocklust threads and /r9gay/. How many generals does one need to talk about sucking dicks? They several other boards for it too! Disgusting.

Attached: 1557067193049.png (738x669, 186K)

I love how trannies how no identity beyond "I like pretending to be female!".

is your axewound leaking pus again

Attached: the rage.jpg (621x502, 47K)

Dios mio...la cratura.

Attached: aaa.jpg (2985x2891, 875K)

Being trans is a degenerate lifestyle.

Attached: 1559615971969.png (1151x1671, 1.64M)

BASED
free bump because there are too many gay propoganda threads on r9k.

I didn't know they used an actual person for this role

Attached: Ephialtes 300 movie.jpg (640x273, 67K)

Why don't you just become a girl, user-kun?

Attached: 1515775814322.jpg (260x334, 17K)

Why not post the original?

Attached: 1558545414677.png (738x669, 228K)

someone call Jow Forums and let's get this baby going

Love being a cute girl. Take the pink-pill

Attached: 1524691443878.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

kill yourself, you tranny faggot ahahhaaha you will soon die anyways

Attached: 1525506507714s.jpg (249x180, 4K)

We should promote people we don't like to become trans. It's more socially acceptable than telling them to kill themselves.

Attached: Gefe560_d.jpg (523x592, 22K)

sething tranny lmao why don't you join the 40% to?

bump number 2
oregon state original

bump number 3
oregon state original

bump number 4
oregon state original

bump number 5
oregon state original

bump number 6
oregon state original

Stop bumping so frequently, you fucking idiot. You only need to do it once every 30 minutes.

bump number 7
oregon state original

Sure, That dude didnt win the genetic lottery but going femme was NOT the right choice. LMAO

killl yourself, you tranny faggot hahaha
this comment is very original

eastern european bump

We shouldn't hate people like OP, only pity them. He's clearly a poor ugly, probably mentally ill (looks like some kind of downie or syndrom) and got memed into it. The one deserving of hatred are the people behind that:
-psychologist/psychiatrists enablers who tell them they're trans, push the trans theory in academia and the likes etc
-trannies who try to actively recruit people everywhere on the internet
-whoever is behind it all, be it big pharma or whetever

bump number 8
oregon state original

bump number 9
oregon state original

bump number 10
oregon state original

bump number 11
oregon state original

bump number 12
oregon state original

Anyone got the reddit story of the user who chopped his dick off and regretted it?

I just genuinely want to know the thought process behind this picture. Does he actually think this looks good and should be shared with the world? Is he proud of himself? If he's serious about this then why can he not google for 5 fucking minutes to find out how to apply makeup or get a decent wig yet alone style it? Does he not actually see how much better he looks here ? What does he even see when he looks into a mirror?

bump number
oregon state original 13

bump number 14
oregon state original

bump number 15
oregon state original

bump number 16
oregon state original

the sad part is that he looked slightly decent

honker bump :0]

Attached: hnk.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

bump number 17
oregon state original

Transition is a human right! Transgender people deserve to live their lives with dignity!

Blessed thread
Oreg orig originioli

Attached: 1559607494140.png (705x767, 564K)

There's unironically a noticeable improvement from the other pic. This is just an unfortunate soul who was born ugly and was likely aliened because of it, although instead of coming here (s)he found her place in the trans community.

Not that much different from any of us.

Reminder that trannies are preferable to the general public than cringecels like OP.

Attached: nu4chan.png (1170x840, 710K)

This isn't Jow Forums newfag. Fuck off.

keep seething you tranny faggot, we all know you will never be a female

Attached: 1477688255718.jpg (840x544, 89K)

>wanting to mutilate your body
>being proud of it
>being a mentally ill faggot
>not that different from visiting one of the most mainstream websites on the internet

No, sorry, you're fucking crazy. Get hit by a car or something please.

We make fun of normies, Chads and Staceys, wagies and ourselves all the time though

Used to look like an uggo now looks like an uggo in a fright wig and clown makeup.
I have nothing against trans but that's not an improvement.

>implying robots aren't mentally ill
>implying Jow Forums isn't one of the most mainstream websites on the internet

Every mentally ill loser has a different way of coping. For you it's being an edgy retard on an anonymous basket weaving forum. For them it's hormone therapy. At least trans people are nice.

sammytrans is our agent
Don't let the trannies know

Well you're right because I'm not trans.

Attached: maxresdefault(1).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

you trannies are truly pathetic, don't you realize you will never be female?please stop coping and just end your life

by cutting off their dicks and inverting their vaginas... very dignified

KEEP ON FIGHTING SPAM THAT TRANNY HATE NIGGAS

>trannies are truly pathetic, don't you realize you will never be female? please stop coping and just end your life

Attached: keep it up.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Considering robots hate pretty much everyone including each other and themselves, your hate is not worth much.

Attached: 1540436881919.jpg (600x600, 48K)

dilate, you tranny faggot, don't let your gaping wound catch an infection

>dilate, you tranny faggot,

Attached: 1540338625448.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

I am dating a beautiful trans girl and there is nothing you can do about it :)

TOO BAD HE WILL KILL HIMSELF IN A FEW MONTHS

What a disingenuous image. You think that by hating trannies, we prefer blacked, whores, and cuckoldry? All of these things are part of the fall of western civilization at the hands of the Jew, you're a fool user.

Attached: 1516245902662.jpg (480x360, 25K)

lmao fuck transfaggots

Attached: 1550431897264.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

Those kinds of threads go unchallenged on here and other boards all the time, plus, when do you see "fuck blacked.com/cuckolds, fucking kill them all" threads? You pretty much don't

fuck off to r9gay or whatever shithole you came from, all trannies should be gassed.

Attached: 54Zu7MC.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>Those kinds of threads go unchallenged on here and other boards all the time, plus, when do you see "fuck blacked.com/cuckolds, fucking kill them all" threads?
No one here likes racebait, do you even read the type of replies those threads get?
Why do you assume it's a choice between those things anyway? And based on argument, what makes trannies good and blacked/cuckoldry bad? Because both of those things are liked by society.

sometimes it's hard to tell if someone passes or not, the awkwardness is so extreme but it kind of becomes convincing again, like, wow that's just a really awkward weird girl. the genders look similar if they're weird enough

Attached: 1559408811688.jpg (909x910, 76K)

Fuck trannies and fuck jannies! Oral and anally

Attached: IMG_0682.jpg (1000x850, 189K)

No, but i have this absolute gem.

Attached: 1555370480745.png (1173x962, 842K)

fucking why
what is wrong with some people

bumperino reborn numbah one

This isn't a debate, bud. If we're going to pretend anyone posting in this thread has a basis in logic, why are we pretending the OP pic is representative of trannies? It's one ugly person, someone who was also ugly as a dude. A shit thread warrants a shitpost.

Why are they so damn thin-skinned? Is it the estrogen? Or were they just super sheltered growing up?

Attached: 1533215010015.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

That's what proves to me that they're not women.

I'm dating a black girl, and she's so relaxed about people being mean to her. We started talking about getting married and having kids. I'm white, and after someone threw a bottle at her from a car I told her if someone ever did that to our kids I would probably sperg out. She just shrugged and said she'd just tell them to hold their heads high and do better than the bullies.

My mom works for a university (specifically for the philosophy department) and some of the faculty shared this: medium.com/@transphilosopher33/i-am-leaving-academic-philosophy-because-of-its-transphobia-problem-bc618aa55712

Anyway, the article is basically this guy crying about how seeing other people talking on social media about gender issues that don't follow the party line are abusing him and should be fired. And then he turns around and says the women who say those things should be fired.

I go on Kiwi Farms a lot and read about some Breadtubers. I know ContraPoints talked about how making his video on terfs was so upsetting he cried on the couch.

These people aren't oppressed. Oppressed people are so used to getting shit on that it doesn't even phase them. Women don't act this way.

Attached: F62852DC-4189-425C-A0FC-DE74BBEAFC8A.jpg (1135x1520, 118K)

My trans gf doesn't act that way at all, either. I'm basically like you in your situation, I'm the one who spergs out for her. She doesn't care about the bullying and the comments. Perhaps consider that generally most groups of people aren't all like the vocal minority.

>trans gf
Little suspicious. You sure you're not the trans gf?

Anyway, sure, vocal minorities exist, but the second example I gave was not someone making a political statement, but conceding a level of emotional vulnerability that is frankly embarassing in adults. Combine that with statistical data about the 40% and a picture is painted of a group of people that are deeply emotionally unstable.

Because the general public is normies that have no empathy and just want to fuck things or feel good,feelings. Of coarse they want more of something that is easier to fuck then girls. You idiot.

Read this if you want to shallow a red pill that will make all your tranny hate justified.... The sheer amount of lying bullshit going into catering to these people...

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

Stop spamming your shit then. Also we make fun of normalfags all the time

Based mother of that tranny

I'm sure, I'm a 5'6" chubby manlet, not trans in the slightest. And I agree that kind of behavior is deranged, but it would be like if I assumed every black woman acts as violently as they do in the various webms that get posted here. Would that be fair? Probably not to you, probably also not if I cited a statistic about how much crime blacks are responsible for, and implied all blacks act that way.

>Oppressed people are so used to getting shit on that it doesn't even phase them.

This. People who are actually treated like shit by others develop thicker skin and try to avoid others or have ways to counter them. I was born disabled/deformed and been made fun of since birth. I know what true discrimination is. And that I don't want to voluntarily steer drama over it my way.

Trannies and gays just instantly melt at any criticism, which they ask for, that proves they aren't used to getting treated like shit by humans in general and are shocked at someone telling no.

They feel ugly all the time and just want positive compliments and praise for ANYTHING directed at them. That's why they put on a wig and instantly want all the attention the hottest girls in the world get.

lmao I didn't know I would laugh so hard today thanks user you made my day

holy shit is that the goblina meme irl

>-whoever is behind it all, be it big pharma or whetever

It's big pharma and politicians see..

This is exactly why you should hate them though. They're trying to get your rights violated in favor of their irrational whims that are enabled by politicians and big pharma, for big pharma.

You're talking about general stereotyping. I'm talking about a very specific trend of trannies having zero tolerance for criticism.

Black people have lower suicide rates than whites. Rich countries have higher suicide rates than poor. Suicide primarily seems to be a function of privilege rather than disenfranchisement.

>disabled
Can I ask with what?

>proves they aren't used to getting treated like shit
Exactly. And why? Because they were upper middle class white boys before.

It's almost as if depressed people detect an instant source of gratification, meaning, and support and tend towards it.

>You're talking about general stereotyping. I'm talking about a very specific trend of trannies having zero tolerance for criticism.

You mean in the cherrypicked examples posted here repeatedly? To say stuff like what's posted in this thread is indicative of trannies as an entirety is a generalization, which is something stereotyping also does.

>Black people have lower suicide rates than whites. Rich countries have higher suicide rates than poor. Suicide primarily seems to be a function of privilege rather than disenfranchisement.

Black people, despite being a minority in the US, commit a very large portion of crimes, many of which are violent. Violent crimes aren't the product of a healthy mind, so should I generalize that blacks are, as a whole, of a lesser and unhealthier state of mind?

Go back to pol you racebaiting niggerlover

I couldn't find that post when I searched the title. I dunno if they took it down or if it's fake.