I allow my boyfriend to masturbate, but it turns out he's jerking off to the thought of another girl...

I allow my boyfriend to masturbate, but it turns out he's jerking off to the thought of another girl. It's not just some rando girl he constantly fantasizes about, he's thinking about his best friend.

Attached: IMG_20190508_112713_542.jpg (600x600, 130K)

This is why I hate men.
orgig

Attached: 332314.png (640x640, 21K)

dump him and get a weeb bf. he'll only jerk to h-doujins you just have to make sure he doesn't start preferring traps

haha he doesnt love you
i even feel guilty when i dont fap to my waifu haha

>his best friend is female
Red flag right there. If a guy is best friends with a girl, it's usually because he's beta orbiting her and has probably been doing so for years. I guarantee if she miraculously gives him a chance, he will dump you in a heartbeat. You're just a "good enough" scenario for him while she's the big prize.

If he still wants to masturbate even though he has a gf that means he doesn't find you appealing. If he actually found you attractive he would want to just have sex with you instead.

would you rather he acted on his fantasy instead of keeping it as a fantasy?

ultra brainlet comment, you cannot stop most guys from jerking off even if their needs are met

Not all guys are super horny faggots.

what if he were jerking off thinking about YOU getting railed by another man? asking for a friend

"I allow my boyfriend to masturbate"
ok like for sure, he wants to fuck his best friend and you should end the relationship, but what the fuck. that "i allow" bit speaks of some messy power dynamics.

not all guys are asexual soibois either. it's very easy to make idiotic reductive arguments such as yours. Fucking lol

I wouldn't be accepting that either. It would make me feel like he doesn't love/respect me.

he should saving his energy for when we have sex rather than selflessly relieving himself while fantasizing about his best friend that looks like a dyke (no offense to tomboys).

ok this is only going off of a few posts and all, but dating you sounds like a nightmare. breaking up with your boy and spending some time trying to grow as a person would probably be the best for all parties involved

imagine being such a horny monkey that your tiny monkey brain gets offended at the thought of possibly having a little self control over some sexual tendencies
oh the horror i cant jerk my dick off for a day
jesus christ

Have you received any treatment for your Borderline Personality Disorder? I suggest seeking treatment if not. Or do they not have sufficient care in Finland?

Buy a really big dildo and tell him you think about black dudes when you use it

how do you know about what he's thinking? how retarded is he? how retarded are you.
>best friends with a girl
well, I guess there's my answer

I asked him who thinks about when he masturbates and he hesitantly told me he does it while thinking about his best friend. It goes beyond her being physically fit. They have been friends for over 10 years so there's "warmness" when he thinks of her.

>Finland
probably 5 times better than your fourth world shithole, amerimutt

Jesus fucking Christ, I hope you're trolling. If not, skeddadle the fuck outta there. fucking cringe

My ex-gf used to do this shit to me. God she was nuts, she really did care about me though.

I do this. Even when I had a gf I fantasized about female friends (not best friends because I don't really get close to girls) when masturbating. Never told her though

>I allow my boyfriend to masturbate
It's his body, you psychotic bitch. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with it, you're not his wife or his mother and you have no say. If you don't like it, break up with him. You'll be doing him a favor.
This is correct.

Attached: 1370661546749.png (697x521, 233K)