How do you keep sane in todays world?

how do you keep sane in todays world?

Attached: 1557398670720.jpg (960x720, 166K)

>niggers are cucking each other now

LMAO

go to a backwards country so you can enjoy the old, normal days

>child gets the support of 4 parents instead of 2
What's wrong with that?

Why would you want to be sane? That must feel awful.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

This.
Also
>parents being on good terms to support child even when they're not together
>step parents loving and supporting their step child

It's crazy how there's so much positivity in that picture yet OP thinks it's somehow bad

Why the fuck would you date a single mother? Even a stupid loser like me finds that idea repulsive...

Children in orphanages get the support of hundreds of social workers and people who work at the orphanage

Not as much support that they get from their own parents and stepparents

>thinking step-parents actually love and care about you
lol you're just someone else's kid to them, they're nice to you to get in your mom's pants
t. fucked up adult child of a single mother

Even if that's true, the kid in the pic still has the support of both her parents

until her mom cheats on the stepdad and/or her dad is murdered by racist cops

damn how does it feel to be that edge

Attached: ouch.jpg (300x168, 9K)

cope
sheltered boy

If I was that kid I would ask for money to every single one of them, since they are into cuckoldry

>"sheltered"
ok bro we get it you get up once a week to take out your trash :^]

>until her mom cheats on the stepdad
Why would you think she would?

>and/or her dad is murdered by racist cops
Although that's a probable reality in our racist society, it's no fault of the parents

I have fun, have a good laugh, hang out on Jow Forums and 4channel, play games, read books, watch movies, watch shows, read comics, write treatises about how to fix stuff...
There's so much to do in life! I love it so much!

>we live in a society oooooh

>why do you think a single mother would cheat?

Attached: 1093712070944.png (851x714, 178K)

>dad is murdered by racist cops
Shouldn't happen if he doesn't commit any crimes. Also, the likelihood of a cop being racist is almost 0.

The mom is married, so she's not single

How to win as a cucked child:
>ask money from all 4
>invest the money
>leave as soon as you have solid dividends
>write to them saying "shouldn't have been into cuckoldry if you wanted a kid"

>both of them married white women

Kek

she was single at some time after they had a kid together
or worse she was cheating on the dad already
i can tell i'm talking to a roastie who doesn't know that people are aware of their tricks or an actual cucked male so there is no reason to continue this discussion

>cops have never killed black people who haven't committed any """"""""crimes""""""""
>i'm telling you, cops are not racist, even though the entire world is programmed to ignore history and believe in white supremacy, but they aren't racist at all i swear

lol

>she was single at some time after they had a kid together
But she's not now

>or worse she was cheating on the dad already
You have no proof of that

I don't see what's wrong with this picture user. The relationship between mom and dad didnt work out so they found other people who were good enough to want to be in their child's life as well. That little girl has 4 people who care for her now and you have, what, one? Maybe?

>my experience was bad so that means everyone else's was too
If all step mom or stepdad wanted to do was fuck, they wouldn't have gotten shirts made and shown up to a soccer game. Just because you're mom was a pass-around doesn't mean everyone else's parents are.

>the likelihood of a cop being racist is almost 0.
There's no way anyone can believe this. There are racists in literally every profession user, do you think cops would be excluded?

>Also, the likelihood of a cop being racist is almost 0.

Advance autism

That's why I said almost. There are some, but very very few. The likelihood that any individual cop happens to be a racist one is nearly none.
Okay sjw cuck. Cops are great.

>the entire world is programmed to ignore history and believe in white supremacy
You're insane if you believe this. Most likely a tranny. Why don't you just commit suicide already?

Do not try to reason with the retards on here.

>There are some, but very very few. The likelihood that any individual cop happens to be a racist one is nearly none.
Yeah that's an incredibly stupid thing to think user. You don't even have to be an sjw to know that there are many racist cops. They may not make up the majority but they make up a way bigger population than you think. What, do you think racists just avoid that job?

fasting and sleep deprivation

kill yourself, but unironically

Fuck off bootlicker.

Shoe shine causes brain damage.

>Mom is white
>Dad and Stepdad are black

Attached: 59364149_2708374962511847_3707463860656013312_n.jpg (400x323, 13K)

Cops are scared shitless of being "raciss" and their face in the news.

You fucking subhumans complain too much. You should be so fucking thankful to not be eating wild grasses in Africa, you ungrateful proto-man.

imagine being a diagnosed schizo in today's world. talk about a bad trip

I aim to sleep for as long as possible to get rid of a good amount of the day, so let's say 12 hours, that's 50% of a day gone.

In the remaining 12 hours I'm able to contain myself with no major incidents. I know it's not sustainable everyday so I have made a rule for myself. If I manage to contain myself at least 95% of the time, it means the 5% of the time where I unleash hellfire unto this realm, I can do so without restraints because I know for a fact I did everything I could to suppress it.

vidya and escapism

>editing a image for the sole purpose of getting upset

People who don't respect the police shouldn't be protected by them. It really should be that simple. Blacks keep committing crimes and keep acting violently, so they keep getting shot. The media disproportionately reports on incidents like this and then tricks people into thinking that somehow the cop is the bad guy. You're idiots for falling for that trick.

by not being so RETARDED that I form my opinions from the internet.

The stepmom looks like a better fuck than the mom.

Trips confirm this thought to be the truth. Heil Honk!

>People who don't respect the police shouldn't be protected by them.
Too bad Warren v. DC says that police don't have a specific duty to protect citizens

>Blacks keep committing crimes and keep acting violently, so they keep getting shot.
Nobody is denying black people commit violent crimes at a disproportionate rate.

>The media disproportionately reports on incidents like this and then tricks people into thinking that somehow the cop is the bad guy.
Oh, you mean the incidents where the cops clearly fuck up and none of them are held accountable? It has to be the media, right? Cops can do no wrong after all.

Between all the countless body cam footage, no-knock raids on the wrong house, ventilating dogs, Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc, I could give a fuck about the well-being of cops.

That's hilarious. The white girl and the black guy each have a type.
>"It's all about dem white women."
>"All I want is a big black cock."

Drugs.
give up OP
stop giving a shit

>how do you keep sane in todays world?
Live in the countryside or a small city
Do not use the internet

honk honkkhonk

By not partaking in it.

Does this pic demonstrate feelings of outrage and absurdity toward what God allows and how people deal with their disaster "blessing" of lives?

>Cops are scared shitless of being "raciss" and their face in the news
You know you don't have to shoot some black guy to be racist right? This site is full of kids who don't leave their homes but are racist as shit.

>kill yourself, but unironically
user please tell me what's wrong with that picture. The girl has 2 supportive parents and 2 supportive step parents. What could you possibly find wrong with this?

nice b8, shame the other anons bit

>This site is full of kids who don't leave their homes but are racist as shit.
I'm racist because I grew up in a 30% black school, fuck you.

Btw, amerinogs are the most racist people on the planet.

Pic related is a single mommy who left her kids with grandma for the night to get barebacked and cum in without a condom OR the pill twice the night we matched on OKCupid. I put a condom on too, but she pulled it off!

Attached: CD926EAC-6CF1-4CA9-91E9-09F4E8FA9188.png (831x830, 1.12M)

I didn't ask you your life story dumbass. I said that this site is full of racists who don't leave their homes. You don't need to actively fuck with black people to be racist. A cop can be racist without fear of his face being plastered all over the news as long as he doesn't harm anyone.

I love how easy it is for black men to have sex whilst you incels struggle

Attached: comparison3.jpg (1000x590, 234K)

all it's missing is parole officer.