Netherlands just euthanized a 17 year old girl because she had depression

>Netherlands just euthanized a 17 year old girl because she had depression
>Robots are refreshing r9k instead of applying for dutch citizenship ASAP

just lol

Attached: noa.jpg (1028x675, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGXSPf9b-xI
ad.nl/binnenland/noa-is-17-jaar-geworden-ik-word-losgelaten-omdat-mijn-lijden-ondraaglijk-is~a7a2cc47/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>too good to just hang herself like the rest of us

She's nearly 18, that's okay I gue-

>Children as young as 12 can seek euthanasia in the Netherlands

Attached: 1535456050649.png (482x427, 79K)

>Netherlands just euthanized a 17 year old girl because she had depression

so they murdered her?

If anyone murdered her, it was the two men who raped her.

They should have let her chop off her rapists balls.

lmao at the netherlands euthanizing a teenage girl who was healthy enough to spend decent amounts of time taking aesthetic selfies and polishing her IG

like they were just like "nah fuck it at 17 you've tried enough treatment, we'll kill ya if you want"

Attached: noa 2.jpg (634x386, 56K)

>citation needed

Well where is it

youtube.com/watch?v=MGXSPf9b-xI

Don't equate rape with murder, plenty of people who have been raped go on to live decent lives. The only murderers here are the people surrounding her who prevented that from happening and told her it's ok to take the path of least resistance.
>t. been raped myself at exactly the same ages

pretty sure euthanasia there is a two tier confirmation where you press the button on the machine yourself

Not sure what to make of this. I was raped as a child too. Not even sure what to think. I know it hurts but I could not do something like this.

Not OP, had to google "noa euthenasie nederland" to find the story.
ad.nl/binnenland/noa-is-17-jaar-geworden-ik-word-losgelaten-omdat-mijn-lijden-ondraaglijk-is~a7a2cc47/

Good now euthanize the rest of the white race

>killing a 17 year old kid is legal but god forbid any damage come to her rapists
Knowing Europe they probably won't even get the chance to get roughed up in prison.

"Some people only suffer a little bit from it, that means that no one stuffers more from it"

This is obscene

It was years ago, the muslims are probably free already

shut up you dumb faggot, stop lying

Based sand men!
Show the roastie!

Good. We should start encouraging more blonde white stacies to euthanize using state funds

europe lets kids kill themselves? what the fuck is wrong with them?

She is literally my dream girl. I would have married her in a heartbeat and totally devoted my entire life to just making happy, so happy, no matter what it took I would have done it. All I want is to share my life with someone just like her and she kills herself! LIFE IS SO UNFAIR! WHY!? Why couldn't she and I just meet and be happy together!? WHY!?

I think voluntary euthanasia is a concept worth exploring for adults but it really shouldn't be available to minors.

she dies by not eating and drinking & refused treatment u retards. actual euthanasia clinic turned her away because she wasn't 21 yet

yeah, cool. chop their dicks, kill them etc instead of providing proper mecial treatment.

>Ablublub I can't get a Chad bf I am so depressed
Women are physically incapable of feeling depression.

Imo the age limit should be 30. Because up until then you still have your youth, which is s major thing. After 30 your life is basically over anyways so who cares if you die or not.

Not OP but she was raped when was a child, can't get over that for years and decide to end the suffering.

Attached: f3Gr1Ac.png (1102x967, 436K)

It's their life, they can do what they want.

As a fellow abused person (male), I feel I could have helped her.

should a human not be entitled to their own life?

Of course it's >Europe

Attached: Christchan+comp+before+i+forget_2617ca_7004162.jpg (1200x1335, 234K)