I havent showered in 3 months. ama

i havent showered in 3 months. ama

Attached: 31b3da07dcbb84ebafbc3069f62e05f2.jpg (453x604, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like there's some plot to this post

Did the smell go away/turn neutral or only increase
How bad is the smell

The smell from your crotch is probably enough to knock someone down from twenty paces. The Grandfather is pleased.

Attached: great-unclean-one-nurgle-death-guard-wal-hor.jpg (1024x617, 85K)

how can you afford to do that? underage?

the smell is very bad in my opinion, so i can only imagine what others must think.
i havent really smelled anything near my crotch but theres definitely a smell when i scratch my balls
wym how can i afford to do it?

how much sweat crust is in your armpits?

THEN WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU SHOWER. IT TAKES UP COUPLE OF MINTUES, PLEASE KYS

do you atleast clean your pubes/armpits or do you literally never touch water?

What possessed you to do this, user? What do you spend your time doing?

Seek help.

bloxxxx

i dont know what sweat crust is but my armpits are drenched in sweat 24/7
the way i see it i gain nothing from showering but i lose 15 minutes from showering. obviously i would go for the more logical option which is to gain or lose nothing
i dont clean my pubes/armpits
to say that i am doing not showering would mean that i am consciously choosing not to. i was born not-showering so ive maintained this state of equilibrium by not showering
why?

I hadn't showered for like 9 years at a point in my life and I smelt fine. why?

By showering you GAIN health, hygiene and a pleasant smell you fucking retard
Just go shower right fucking now and get medical checks too

this isnt a video game retard you don't "gain" health, you merely fucking remove dirt and bad smell. that's fucking it

Yes you dumb cunt, you do gain health, why do you think peasants were so susceptible to diseases? I'll tell you, for a vast array of reasons, one of which is because people didn't wash as much as we do in the middle ages, you do gain health by doing positive things for your body like eating healthy, drinking enough water, exercise...Fucking bathe, it reslly goes without saying, i shouldn't be telling you these things, you'd think.the average person that doesn't live in Africa would know you're supposed to bathe to stave off diseases and infections, right?

>I'm gross give me attention for engaging in some kind of pussy self harming

all of these things are unnecessary (also showering doesnt make you gain health), until me not showering causes me some kind of fatal injury ill continue not showering
not showering doesnt harm me in any way lmfao

Just go take a fucking shower
Now showering WILL harm you.

Other user here. Wouldn't you like to smell nice because, you know, it' nice? I can't not-shower for more than 2 days because I feel gross and smell awful. How can you not feel that it is worth 15 minutes of your time to shower?

My mom was bitching about my stinking after a week. For some reason, I gave a shit and showered. Id rather she kick me out.

Probably because you were a pre pubescent child

They're retards, you'll only stink when not showering if you're unhygienic otherwise and frequently engage in social activity. There are no health benefits to showering at all, it harms your skin and immune system, not to mention shampoo can hurt your eyes and nose and it takes up half an hour of valuable time every day if you subjugate yourself to it.

its not worth 15 minutes of my time because i wont reap its benefits. im still ugly shower or not, so why should i do it?

how long has it been since u showered

can i see what ur room looks like?

no you cant sorry, my room is disgusting and i would be embarrassed to post it here

You don't have any valuable time, you do nothing. Just take a shower you disgusting vermin. This is what propagates the myth that all white people stink, because of trash like you.

>You don't have any valuable time, you do nothing
Fuck off you arrogant normalfag piece of shit, if I'm enjoying my time doing "nothing" and I hate time wasted spent doing something that is clearly a pointless chore then it's no less valuable than any of the banal, inane mindless shit you do on a daily basis. Hang yourself you vile subhuman.

op can you pose a pic of what you smell like?

dude thats fucking nothing, i didn't shower for at least 6 months at one point in my life.
when i finally did, the amount of dead skin skin cells I removed had to be at least a quarter of a cm thicc flowing inside the bathtube.
the smell of my stench was so bad, you could literally smell it from like 20-25 feet away through walls. it literally made all of the clothing i had that was exposed, practically the same exact smell, and had to throw all of them out.
matter of fact, my next door neighbors from my apartment either switched apartments or moved out due to how bad it was. it literally induced vomiting from my parents any time i either opened the door of my room, or if they were within a 7 foot radius of me.

those were the darkest moments of my life m8s. i never ended it there and then

depression, laziness, and addiction are a bad combo to experience robots.

not OP but OP's reason and the fact that i only bathe solely for the convenience of others and not ruin their day.
if i dont have to go outside, i wont bathe.

please post room op

this, desu senpai (original post)

Will you please take a shower?

the worst part of not washing yourself for over a few weeks is the vinegar like smell of your armpits, and then how you feel the need to scratch your head because your hair is itchy as fuck

So what level of obesity are you on?
Also first time I saw anyone else reference the skin cell problem.
After a few months my skin starts turning black with all the dead skin. It smells weird when I scrape it off.

Don't you enjoy smelling good? You'll never have a partner or friends if you smell like complete garbage

Attached: vomit-pepe-very-niiiice-r-a-r-e-2521819.png (500x552, 98K)

You clearly do not have any valuable time if you enjoy smelling like garbage, here's the deal, smelling that badly would affect you in some major ways, you'd lose your job first of all assuming it revolves being around people, which 99% of the jobs are about lol, people would fucking bully you into oblivion if you were to show up like that either in class or in college/uni, not to mention that no one of your friends would want to stay around you, so what does it tell us if you managed to get away without showering for god knows how long? You most likely don't have a job, you don't have friends, you don't pursue education, so yes, you have no valuable time, you're not doing anything meaningful with your life, you're a garbage person, at least your smell fits your character, enjoy being shunned socially and not ever enjoying the warmth of having other people close to you.

What time I value has absolutely nothing do with how often I shower you retarded pile of shit, negative correlation. I decide entirely on my own how I use my time and how I prefer to use it and showering is nothing but a chore for me that doesn't provide any intrinsic or consummate benefit.
>you'd lose your job first of all assuming it revolves being around people
I don't have a job
>people would fucking bully you into oblivion if you were to show up like that either in class or in college/uni
Which is why I've never once been so much as hinted at smelling bad, obviously.
>You most likely don't have a job, you don't have friends, you don't pursue education, so yes, you have no valuable time, you're not doing anything meaningful with your life, you're a garbage person, at least your smell fits your character, enjoy being shunned socially and not ever enjoying the warmth of having other people close to you.
Well done, you've outed yourself as the exact opposite type of person who should be here. A social butterfly normalfag who projects his own mental weakness on others as well as his own "values" (which are mindless and vapid) as if they have any more relevance than mine. I don't want people close to me nor do I care if I'm shunned socially. I go out of my way to avoid social interaction and will for the rest of my life, precisely because that's how I prefer to live it. I know you're a narcissistic subhuman with a low-middling ranging IQ and a competitive streak but it's worth telling you that you found the wrong board to dump your rehashed, parroted declarations. Go back to whatever festering shithole of a social media pit you normally frequent instead of fabricating a moral tangent because I shower once every four weeks. Hysterical, overly dramatic pussies like you are the most despicable worthless faggots on the planet.

Been there
Done that
I always found it interesting how my briefs would essentially glue to my balls within minutes of putting a fresh paid on. Have to admit it did feel kind of nice to peel my tighty whities off my sack.

Attached: 1539060817259.png (532x582, 514K)

havent showered in a month because my water heater broke. brush and floss and wash my teeth, wear deodorant, wipe my face down and wash my hair and wear fresh clothes everyday and nobody will be able to tell.

based and chaos-pilled

Ok so exactly which values do people on this board have that differ so much from the normies? I'm not saying people here are similar to them because clearly, if there are people that feel entitled to have sex and to have other people give them attention without earning it, that goes immediately to show people who hold these beliefs aren't normies, but it seems to me that most people on this board can still be considered somewhat functional human beings, or am i wrong to believe that? When there are threads discussing about university and college, and social interactions as we speak? So i'm asking you, how are your beliefs compatible with the beliefs of anyone else in.this thread, who also pointed out at your stupidity? Clearly there must be something wrong if the group of people you identify with from an ideological standpoint is telling you to take showers more frequently too.

They just don't say anything because it isn't isn't as bad as it could be.

Don't ask me how I know

GOD DAMNIT FLOYD

Attached: 19e50939c5d869af9d3fdfff72d2d20096adcac0a094997bbb35d10833fbe6e2.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

because you don't know..

smell inside your shirt, if you smell nothing, then that's a good indicator you're fresh. wearing antiperspirant helps too

Not valuing all the same concepts that normalfags do with the same zeal and dedication, or actively subverting them. You don't have to shower infrequently to meet the quota for being a robot, but if you're going to lop me in with the other people here who create threads about "issues" I don't care about, like getting a girlfriend, or having sex or fitting into social gatherings, then you're misplacing my values. They're free to create or say whatever they want, but it's been well established that how much people belong here is up for question with every thread and post they make. The types who create those threads have absolutely nothing in common with me and their psychological imperative is fundamentally different. How am I supposed to judge how relevant their ideological standpoint is to mine if it's an anonymous imageboard where I instantly filter any namefag I come across? I'll take showers more frequently when someone admits to me that I'm stinking up the place and when I'm forced to consistently engage in social bullshit, not before.
> who also pointed out at your stupidity
I'm not OP. As far as I'm aware you're the only person who replied to me.

So you hust admitted that yourself, you're also an odd one out, by saying that you partially don't value what other people, arguably the majority, might value on this board, and like you pointed out, i am also the odds one out, for actively wanting to have what i believe to be a life worth living, i value taking care of myself, keeping my job and studies in check, but i don't value other normie standards, so why can you be here and i can't? We're both different than the majority, and yet here we are.
I also didn't know you weren't op but i started suspecting it when you mentioned showering every four weeks, but still, most of the criticism in this thread can apply to a lesser degree.

A person is really bad as smelling themselves though. You quickly become desensitized to your own smell, even if it's artificial (we all know those people who drown themselves in cologne and perfume), which only gets worse with more time. If you do manage to smell yourself that just means your actual pungent enough to be smells across the fucking room

I'm an odd one out in that this board has been progressively more imbued with normalfaggotry over time, yes. However you can't be a true robot (which is the only designation I care in the slightest to meet) and take showering as imperative if you don't take more considerable traits for meeting a normal standard as more important, since it's only a middling part of being socially acceptable. You can say you actively want to have what you believe is a life worth living, but I also want to live my life according to how much I take each action as "worthwhile", showering every day when I don't engage in social activities, interaction with other people or frequent exercise is pointless to me as I view it as a waste of my time. Being discordant with normalfag philosophy or goals is on a scale, if two people share "robot" traits but one of the people has more robot traits than the other, then they can't really relate or interact on the same standard and level because the psychological values are innately different, you place considerably more importance on showering than I do as it's relevant to what you see as worthwhile, but it isn't to me.

Should i be concerned if my arm looks like this?

Yes, it means your cosplay of a shoah prisoner is almost complete, you fucking idiot, apply the burger.

- are you a virgin?
- what's your sexual history?
- how old are you?
- would you consider yourself to be a "robot"
- are you a vegan?

Attached: 1559682968836.png (1498x1600, 807K)

Yeah so why don't you do that.

I see that you said you actively avoid social interaction, but you are the exact type of person I enjoy talking to. I also don't shower for weeks because I prefer to do other things. Is there any way you can give me some form of contact so we can talk?

No you did not smell fine. You just got used to smelling like shit.

OP is going to get a small cut on his arm and will ultimately get it ampitated because it developed a raging infection that hasn't been seen since the 19th century.

Or maybe his immune system is running on turbo from the years of personal filth and he's literally immune now

please take care of yourselfs

plase tell me i stoped the asian madness

Attached: wallhaven-01j3pw.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

it's so fucking sad you are actually trying to defend not showering, op. you're an absolute failure at life, you'll never succeed in anything. you'll never have friends, a family. are you a human or an animal? you spend too much time on the internet, call people faggots all you want, at least they aren't a waste of oxygen. absolute human trash.

That's not how it works. If it was, humans would have never had a problem with diseases to to poor hygiene in the first place. Try all the mental gymanastics you want to justify it but the fact is that less hygiene is never beneficial to your health.

OP only said he hasn't fucking showered. We can assume that he washing his hands sometimes, brushes his teeth at least occasionally, and probably sort of cleans up his living area. I bet you OP even shits and pisses in an actual toilet, wipes his ass (at least mostly) with clean disposable paper and flushed it all away to be treated instead of shitting in a bucket and tossing it out in the street in the morning.
Let's also not forget that OP is a rare exception in society instead of bwing the norm for society like it was in the past.

Tl;dr
There is much more that just bathing that causes infections.

Oh, wait. Mental gymnastics? Shit.sorry.

>less hygiene is never beneficial to your health.
Except maybe it sometimes is
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis
We as humans did evolve in said filth and so it would make sense that completely removing said filth could actually cause some issues.