I'm a fembot but I'm so obsessed with seeing gay couples and I kinda wish I was a cute gay boy

I'm a fembot but I'm so obsessed with seeing gay couples and I kinda wish I was a cute gay boy

Attached: d3a7602ce8bb9bd459697da8d4f3c2d2d5a4a43fr1-583-559v2_hq.jpg (583x559, 50K)

very interesting thread, thank you for posting

Faghag kys

You can be my gf, and I'll dress you up as a boy and we can rp being a cute gay boy couple.

Would you be anywhere near nyc? And also, would you be fine if I hooked you up with one of my guy friends?

Be gone roastie. Go post your little yaoi fantasies on Tumblr.

I'm a bit further south all the way in North Carolina unfortunately.
Also I would be only be ok with that if he was cute enough.

>North Carolina
You're not in Appalachia by any chance are you?

I like you because youre a fuuupa and thats fun to say.
Foopa
Fupa
Foohpah

tits and timestamp please.
>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: 1559699356445.jpg (450x405, 68K)

genius move right here
anyway i didnt know girls like this existed any more it feels so mid-2000s. but i guess somebody out there is making bungo stray dogs popular

No, but I went to college in the Appalachian mountains, and have only recently graduated.
I'm about 4 hours away from the school I went to, and only a couple hours away from the actual mountains.

Have you considered the possibility that you want a cute femboy or trap bf?
I literally want to become a cute boy to get a fujo gf

kys fujo
Please dont sodomize me.

Where in Appalachia are you at?

App State. Summer classes are a bitch, but it beats not graduating for 2 more years.

I went to Western, I think there is some kind of rivalry between Western and App but I don't care about that kind of stuff.
I'm just glad to be graduated.

Would you like to find me a bf OP

Would you like to larp as my bf

1st option more preferred

I am dom / top

Come to Odessa Texasand be my wannabe fruitcake GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spendit all on pixie haitcuts and mens jeans.

I know jack shit about western. Granted, i don't care at all about football.
App is nice, but there's basically nothing going on here in the summer.

Where in new york do you live? Long Island trash over here.

If your dick is feminine come to Odessa Texas and be my clitpegging GF(male). I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on HRT injections

There isn't anything cute about filthy faggots. Fix yourself before it's too late, you smelly fujo.

holy shit you're still around