Has anyone on r9k ever spanked a girl?

Has anyone on r9k ever spanked a girl?

Attached: Look Up Casey Calvert Bedtime Spanking For The Sauce.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

Yeah, but it was truth or dare and I'm not a Dom. 3/10

Yeah, it's pretty fun. 7.5/10

Don't mind me, i'm just waiting for someone to ask for sauce so i can call them a retard

Attached: apu.jpg (450x405, 68K)

Yes!!! I actually had a lot of my first experiences 5 days ago!! Anyone curious go ahead and ask.

Attached: image.jpg (487x487, 53K)

Green text origanal

Not a single girl I've banged has objected to spanking. It's universal. Some demand it.

Yes. The wife gets spanked pretty much everyday.

I'll do this quick because it's a long long story

>girl pretty much fucks my life up
>meet up with her for the first time ever
>I'm so angry and horny at the same time
>she pretty much lets me do whatever I want to her
>I spit in her mouth spit in her ass and finger it
>spank her
>make out with her
>all while still wanting to kill her

I don't know what I feel anymore user

Attached: image.jpg (392x458, 37K)

Once or twice. Nothing followed.

I flew my e-gf down to my state and gave her my first kiss + virginity. I loved spanking her, she has a perfect ass that's just fat enough. I am fucking dying to get her here again. the feel of it still resonates within my soul

Attached: 595BB0BB-CE53-4124-A362-B6174FC847D7.jpg (160x300, 16K)

yea im a pretty kinky guy.

current broad is taller and likely stronger than me so i cant throw her around like the last ones tho /:

also great filename op, much appiated

Attached: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (578x609, 131K)

This bitch is fucking disgusting and beyond repair, lol

its just ddlg dude its like the second most vanilla kink ever

My wife is really into being spanked which is good for me because she hasa perfect ass. Now she is taking about wanting me to use a riding crop on her.

there is a femanon lurking here right now that likes getting spanked
what a stupid bitch

I thought that was a baby in the thumbnail no idea why

Nah, but chances are that I have punched one at some point.

I don't even care about the spanking I WANNA RUB A GIRL'S BUTT
AAAAAAAAAUAGHHH

Attached: 1555266977810.png (1280x715, 782K)

Stop calling me out asshole.

I've done this, never spanked her though. We were both only 14 and she was apparently still getting spanked by her parents so that would've been weird

The fact that ddlg is considered normal is frankly even more disgusting than ddlg itself.

It's not normal
Just more vanilla than say choking

I've never spanked a girl but I have been spanked by a girl if that counts

look her name up

video was okay. i like more abusive spanking rp personally.

I can't even remember a single time I touched a girl. So no. But I find it pretty hot.

in primary school i used to quite often when we played hide and seek in the theatre hall when it was before and after school care. there were curatins everywhere so id drag a younger girl in there while shes giggling and touch her ass and sometimes downright hump them with an erect cock. i wanted to kiss them too but i was too scared to do that. never got in trouble, man i miss being a horny kid.

Once in high school. There was this really hot girl standing in front of me and it was kind of crowded. I touched her ass and she thought it was by accident. I still remember that kinda cute awkward smile she gave me when she turned around.

you guys, you virgins, listen. It is possible to get with girls, I promise. You can do it. It sounds gay as fuck and contrived, but truly be yourself. If you are utterly yourself opportunities will come along. Girls are like money. Ain't nothing unless you don't have any. My point being, once you actually get with a girl, you will see that you overhyped them in your head. It's nice, but a brotherhood is so much sweeter.

I spank my gf when we have sex :)
that gif makes me want to bend her over my lap and rub her butt and spank her properly before I dick her down next time though