Jow Forums feels pub thread

Jow Forums feels pub thread
the usual bartender seems to be taking a break off work so i tought i would fill in

the bar official radio (open to suggestions):xvipub.Caster.fm/

the man who sold the world

ps:sorry for being infrequent but lately its been difficult

Attached: 16.png (610x388, 356K)

No worries. Man, my timing is really lucky, though. Just searched for you. Wine please

how are you tonihght?
some red

Attached: bourge.jpg (250x250, 8K)

disappointed. tip rhinoplasty plan failed after i visited the doc. basically said he couldn't fix it without touching the rest of my nose. i'm alright though, just don't know what to do. have a bunch of savings I have no use for now

oh, i remember you.
how much would the surgery cost

eh, it's a moot point now. a full on rhinoplasty would take too much time away from my fitness. spent a lot of time getting buff and now the wrestling team wants me to compete so can't afford the off time. also, my nose would break

oh i see. its good you are just disappointed about it and not actually hurt.
you could take a nice holiday with the money

maybe, I was planning on using the cash to do study abroad to France or something.

oh that sounds good, do you already speak french or is it to learn the language

My medication stopped working as well as it used to. Give me a drink fast.

here, what kind of medication?

Attached: bourbon.jpg (480x240, 24K)

neither, it's really just to dick around somewhere and get some time away from my family. South Korea is another option

Depression, I was doing good for the last few months, but the past few days have been rough.

south korea is much better.
i go to france about every summer and the only good places are the really touristic ones.
the rest is really shitty, poor areas

oh i see, do you think you'll go to your therapist to check it out?

ah, good to know. ever been to South Korea?

not really, i wanted to go to asia but stuff with my mental health and general mood havent been good

ah, that sucks. how come?

just dealing with loss, lonelynes and shitty stuff like that

got any friends you could reach out to?

not really, but i dont feel like talking extensively to people lately, i'd just end up bitching all the time and people dont like that

Have you tried going into therapy? If you're in college or have insurance, they're pretty much paid to listen to you bitch. It's not healthy to keep your emotions buried.

Guess who's back bartender!

Gimme a cherry vodka and let's cheer up this place!

Attached: BD 2.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

im not in the us.
going to therapy really doesnt seem like a good option, i had 8+ years of it and it did basically nothing

nice, how are you.
how is it with the girl?

Attached: cherry.jpg (225x225, 6K)

lost my mother to brain cancer last night, double whiskey and coke please

im so sorry for that.
here

Attached: wcoke.jpg (225x225, 7K)

We've been getting closer and closer, my feelings towards her are very strong, she also had her birthday and she seemed very happy.
I was close to carving my eyes while at 738246 kms away because I just wanted to hug her and sing "happy birthday user"

Attached: BD 3.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

hm, it sucks you are both so far away.
really no chance to meet?

I'm free lads :) I'm free.

free from what?
want a drink?

shit, that's lame. do fitness at all? having health goals and going to the gym is a good way to distract yourself while improving your body at the same time

I drove away another person who genuinely cared about me. Can I get a White Russian to drink please.

here, how did that happen

Attached: whiteurs2s.jpg (717x720, 109K)

>free from what?
from pursuing something I thought I might regret.
I wont it has become obvious to me now.
>want a drink?
sure got anything non alcoholic?
could use a glass of milk

i really struggle to go outside and interact with people.
a couple of times a week i do some home fitness stuff

Im just an irritating piece of shit, I really tried this time not to piss them off but I guess this is just the way I am.

oh i see, what made you decide?

Attached: malk.jpg (212x238, 3K)

did you feel different when talking to them, or like everybody else

Nope, I'm blocked here in a house I don't want.
Having to work, but not being able to spend my money how I want because of some debts those bastards of my family imponed me.

I'm full of rage.

Attached: BD 4.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

Why is socializing so hard? Even if I do go out It is hard for me to hold a conversation with anyone even my friends. I end up inside my own head the whole time. God I hate being introverted.

>Tfw chad friend tries to hook me up with someone but it ends up going nowhere

Attached: patrick.jpg (251x168, 8K)

it's kinda just something you have to get used to over time. i was really bad when i was 13 but i worked and worked on it so I can basically function. conversing is still hard but it's a process

Anything on tap, good sir. Glad to see you here, was worried about you. Things going okay?
Rpg user here. My name wasn't on the latest edition of the rulebook. Without freaking out or threatening them(I've been compiling evidence just in case) I think they realized how fucked the project would be if I left with the content I made and I'm now third credited on the cover after they tried putting me second to last. They said I'll be in on the next meeting but I'll believe that when it happens. At this point staying in the project is partially an act of spite. I'm looking into an attorney to help me when we get the company formalized in writing, and am collecting every bit of evidence of my contributions as possible.

i wouldnt trust chad, he likely knows only normie women aka the lowest common denominator of humanity

it's because you're forcing yourself. don't feel bad about being introverted. if you have something to say, say it. if not, then don't. focus on the person you're talking to and things will come to your mind if you care about what they're saying at all.

oh that sucks, is it much debt?
i try, i try

She kissed another dude, while /our/ song was playing, and sent me a vid of it.

Jameson neat please.
Thanks for being open still.

Attached: ciggymoody.gif (500x211, 1.02M)

its good you are getting legal help, how about the hoarding stuff

Attached: beere.jpg (568x568, 78K)

I know that I've mentally been an alcoholic since I was 19 (25 now) and I think it's becoming physical as well. I typically work 6a-2p but for years I leave around 1p because I work 7 days a week anyway so I'm not missing out on much. I've noticed within the last couple of months that if I stay past the time that I'd normally be at home and drinking a beer my face begins to feel hot and it gets red and once I get home and have a few beers it's back to normal. I cut meat for a grocery store so maybe it's the temperature change that I have to endure after leaving work every day and maybe after three years my blood flow is just fucked. Personally I think that it's a combination of that and drinking. Alcoholism is a huge problem among meat cutters and pretty much everybody that I've worked with has had purple faces at their ages which are typically 45-50. Not sure where I'm going with this because I'm drunk of course but I'm not a bad looking person but when my face is flushed at work I look disgusting and it makes me hate myself for drinking 10-20 beers every night depending on my mood. bls help me

Attached: 1557714976777.jpg (1080x816, 163K)

here, no problem. i wont close any soon

well, refer to normie women (99% of women) are literally the worst

It felt different, Im not really good at talking so I sometimes I just say nothing, but I never got the feeling that they took this as me not giving a shit, I felt really comfortable around them, they were probably the nicest anyone has ever been to me

just quit, honestly.
i know the slow burn method of quitting doesnt do shit unless you have an iron will or are forced into it

saddest thing is, it is a gay dude lmao

what do you think pissed them off?

But when I'm trying to talk to a person I'm trying to be with its hard because I'm just slow to open up to people and it's like I'm expected to just be open and entertaining to them. I'm just not good at maintaining conversation.

Then there's the whole "user's so quiet" thing. It makes me anxious.

well, another pointer to avoid her, people who hang out with lgbshdyyadbabdba are usually gay themselves, have a weird fetish for it or are in the danger zone for mental stuff

Thank you for the drink, mon frere.
According to my dad, he told my mom she's going to the shrink whose card I got. Told her. He said he's going to have her go for a bit to get used to the idea of letting go, so I expected him to schedule the cleaners to come in a few months. But when I asked when he said 'a few weeks'. So hopefully that's the case. I'm excited to see parts of the floor I've never seen before.

lol thats nice, a curiosity, is your mother overweight?

I just spammed their dms too much, I really tried to tone it down and not spam them with hey everyday but I realize now that it was still too much

If you're slow to open up, you're slow to open up. That's just the way you are. Don't force yourself to be anything you're not. Just own being the quiet guy. Few people will resent you for it and if they do, just remember, you don't owe anybody anything, much less entertainment.

No fake smiles, fake laughs, or fake interest. Be you.

I currently have Lyme Disease and my body constantly aches and I'm always tired. That's all.just needed somewhere to bitch about it.

She is. It's disgusting. She's been losing weight, though.

hmm, clingy?
did she say she was pissed of directly to you?

she is just a fucking loser.

my mental image gets closer and closer to reality

I did between late January and mid March of this year and it wasn't bad. The only reason that I did it was because I had a girl over. She had stayed over once before but the second time she was gone in the morning and I asked her why and she told me that I wasn't in a good place mentally or something along the lines of that so I quit drinking as an attempt to have her consider giving me a second chance but when that didn't happen I just gave up and I think I've been drinking every day since then. I can feel it destroying me physically and mentally and for some reason I refuse to stop. I think that subconsciously I know that it's going to be my demise and that maybe when I'm no longer functional to the point of living a somewhat happy life I'll finally have it in me to kill myself

No, just blocked me one day with no message. Left our real life friend server too. Must really despise me

have you tried asking other people there if they were blocked too?
do it for yourself then not for a girl now

Im too scared to let my friends know that I pissed them off, also I dont want to stalk them or try and hunt them down

oh i see, then its just that

I really oughta try and ask someone what happened though, I really need closure in all things

okay peeps im really fucking sleepy, goodnight

Attached: 16.png (610x388, 356K)

Gn bartender and thanks again!

Attached: bd.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

Could I have five shots of vodka and a ginger ale please.

Attached: P1050107.jpg (1280x1707, 1.38M)

Any Canadian whisky. Im sliding back down. I was out of the pit for a while, but that was a while ago. Now I feel like I used to again

Attached: 1559136142158.jpg (540x675, 95K)

What why's the radio off air