Perfect mgtow/loner crazy guy thing that we aspire to be?

I mean Keanu Reeves has really blossomed as a person. But alone? That takes real work. Work that some of us are not capable of. Is that a future possibility?

Attached: 20190604_184212.jpg (540x670, 152K)

It's easy for him to say that when he has millions of dollars.

Normally I absolutely loathe mutt celeb worship but he is 100% based and redpilled here, and I am a poorfag btw, money doesn't play in this.

He's right. It worked for me 2-3 years ago when I wasn't being shat on

before I was alone and unnoticed. now I'm alone and hated

big difference

You're both sort of right. I don't think you need millions of dollars, but if you're completely broke it's tough to treat yourself.

Yeah he is MGTOW Giga Chad
or giga chad incel

He is mgtow chad. Have you seen Knock Knock?
shits based off the mans life

If even Keanu Reaves is an incel what chance do I stand honestly? This honestly makes me depressed since it makes it obvious how fucked the dating market is.

a million dollars isn't even that much....

He is volcel not incel. The dude is a recognizable multimillionaire he could have a foursome with three 9/10s tonight if he wanted to.

It's because Keanu is short and gives off creepy vibes. No girls want the "nice guy," they want superior top class males to reproduce with.

Yeah but anyone can essentially pay prostitutes, the fact that he can't actually find anyone to like him for who is is very depressing.

It's a fucking shit load when you only make like $700 a week man

I mean he did have that person
>On December 24, 1999, Reeves' girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in their breakup several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times, and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly.

I'm not even talking about prostitutes. He could walk into any club and leave with the hottest chicks in there.

It is tough indeed, but unless youre extremely lucky and if youre completely broke even trying to find companionship will be a net negstive in your life. Even in that scenario his words apply, just to a lesser extent.

>short
He is 6 foot 1 and back in his Matrix days was a borderline giga chad, but ever since John Wick was made hes gotten back into that.
He did have someone who had a stillborn and died a few years later.

Keanu it's an ok dude, i like him.

Attached: 1559292324849.jpg (800x425, 36K)

he is the embodiment of redpill

>On December 24, 1999
What a nice Christmas present.
Holy shit.

He's not alone he just chooses to be single just now. He always had gf's in the past.