Genuine apology

Guys, I need some help. I need to write a super sincere apology for something I didn't do. All the teachers at my school(I'm still in High School) believe that I cheated on my exam. I didn't, but my mom is making me write some apology letters. I tried, but unless I legitimately feel sorry, I can't write a genuine apology. Another problem is that I usually write exceptionally well, so people can tell when my writing isn't up to par. So can someone please teach me how to write like I'm actually sorry. Pic is how much I have so far.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.05.34 PM.png (1178x72, 18K)

Why don't you just drop out of school and get your GED if they're gonna fuck you like this

I wish I could, but the primary reason I need to do this is that my mom will fucking kill me if this email doesn't seem genuine. Fuck, I sound like a little kid scared of his mommy!

Explain that you were really stressed out (maybe make something up, like granparent dying or some shit) and didn't learn for the test and thought you could pass by cheating. Explain why it was wrong (some retarded shit like "cheaters never win"), show remorse and state you won't do it again and how sorry you are and that you are disappointed in yourself because you can do better than that and aplogize for disappointing your teacher and your classmates' hard work by trying to cheat your way through the exam.
It will fucking hurt because you don't mean any of it but maybe it will only get you a slap on the wrist.

Send a proclamation of your innocence disguised as an apology, fuck em. And what's the worst your mom can do? She gonna take away your toys? The school system is a joke, don't take it seriously and don't play the game by their rules.

why do they believe you cheated? Also shit tier mother not believing her own son over the teachers.

btw why do they think you cheated? If its only high school i would probably just tell them that im innocent and to go fuck themselves. What are the consequences you face?

why do they think you cheated? remind them of the burden of proof if they don't have proof

They think I cheated because I worked with a guy on an outline for an essay on the exam, and he accidentally printed my outline instead of his. They think that since he had access to my outline, we were plagiarizing each other, but we were just helping each other form the right ideas for the essay.

lol, send them this exact message then and tell em to fuck off and ignore everything i wrote here

This is why you never help other people in school. There was a person in a computer science class I took that helped a person with a programming project by sending them their file and told them to only use it to help them figure it out.
Instead that asshole literally just copy and pasted stuff from their file and got caught cheating, and the person who was just helping ended up getting a zero as well.
Lesson is to never help people with classwork.

That's what I tried telling them all, but they basically said "Fuck you! We feel like punishing you"

you should apologize for ruining something as beautiful as that song.

So what's the worst they can do? Give you an f? who the fuck cares its only high school

yeah, that's basically all I have taken away from this whole ordeal.

Just write you're sorry your mom is a fucking bitch

The problem is that this is the one grade I actually care about, and the essay is about 60% of my final exam

So what do you hope to get out of aplogizing? To redo the test?

The best idea is probably to just use blanket statements like "I'm really sorry" and "I will never do this again".

I'm getting nothing. It's just that part of the punishment was that I have to write an apology to the teacher, and my mom will get even more pissed at me if it isn't genuine.

Dude then don't do it. It would bother me for the rest of my life. Actually tell them and your mother to go fuck themselves and that you didn't cheat.

not him but I bet his mom hopes that if he writes a letter kissing their ass they'll feel sorry for him. I bet she's a boomer because that sounds exactly like something my mom would have done when I was in HS.

Unfortunately this will change nothing as they are guided by policy.

Don't do it, maintain innocence, get grounded and take the grade hit. It's not like it's gonna pay off for copping to something you didn't do but they treat as real, no matter how good the apology.

Did other students work with each other? Was collaboration allowed? If so, you have nothing to apologize for, and you'll just be setting a precedent for being a pussy if you do.

not to mention that by apologizing you are admitting guilt when you did nothing wrong. Fuck the school and fuck you're mother.

Just do what this guy says and don't sell yourself out and not even get anything in return

Tons of other people worked with each other, but technically if it isn't explicitly stated that you can work together, you can't. The thing is, I thought that since we were just getting ideas together, it wasn't cheating. Then the fuckwad I was working with printed the wrong outline and gets us both in deep shit.

I want to do this, but I'm not going to. I'm too much of a pussy.

normie gets btfo, you deserve it for not being a friendless outcast that has no one to work with like I was.

Yeah, I'm just going to never trust anyone ever again when it comes to academic matters.