Anyone else have the "doesn't need a gf to be happy" gene?

Anyone else have the "doesn't need a gf to be happy" gene?

Attached: 1518569061024.jpg (595x738, 178K)

no, I want a gf, I need a woman by my side, I'm just not social enough to look for one right now.
it will prob have to wait a bit until I go back to school.

is this your excuse for not having a gf or have you actually experienced having a gf and noticed no difference?

Yes, and thank God. The thing that I'm most grateful in life isn't my own life but the fact that I can live without another human comfortably. Though my cousins are saying that I'm still too young and I'll grow out of it. I'm fucking 21

>is this your excuse for not having a gf
Why do I have to make an excuse for something that I don't need or want?

Oh no, I'm sure having a GOOD gf would be a big bonus to my happiness, but I'm happy enough without one that I don't feel the need to have one.

I'll be 27 in a few days, so I'm locked in now.

Attached: joe.jpg (1247x1040, 148K)

I have a "can't be happy because I'm literally incapable of storing autobiographical memories" gene. It's... not too great.

Attached: 1559676281080.png (847x521, 73K)

I'm capable of being fully happy without a gf, but life with one has the potential to be much better.

What do you mean by that? Also why does that prevent you from being happy?

I have the unhappy gene.. gf or not, noting will cure me

Exactly what I said. Imagine having no personal experiences to revisit. Everything you've ever done, everyone you've ever talked to, the sensations and emotions connected to those moments... these interactions are only real when sponteously triggered by present day events. I kept a journal for years and I can't tell you any of the shit I wrote down. It's a fucking horrible way to live. Each morning is like being thrust into a new universe with no clue what came before unless it's something you're currently doing. This is my whole life.

I have had two gfs and prefer being single. I got to have my free time and spend it how I wanted. Then I ended up spending all my time and money on dates. I did not see the point

Yeah. It's great. glad that I don't need someone else to produce my own happiness .

I have the 'doesn't need anyone at all to be happy' gene. People always told me "you are eventually going to want a girlfriend and friends. humans aren't meant to be alone" but I've been alone for 5 years already and I still don't give a shit about other people or being around them.

Attached: 1494941444784.jpg (1327x617, 127K)

I have this too, being schizoid is beneficial.

You sit on top of a lot of jungle gyms, do you faggot? What do you do up there bitchboi?

>in b4 contemplate life and the universe

Lmao yeah okay fag

Lmao all the semen went to your brain huh??

>Anyone else have the "doesn't need a gf to be happy" gene?
god i wish that were me

I have no idea what that means, but my best guess is it's a side effect of Aphantasia and being on the autistic spectrum.

Let's be honest, if that image was of a fat dude sitting at his PC it wouldn't be a source of inspiration.

I feel alright most of the time. Then the feeling of being lonely and unattractive hits me like a fucking freight train sometimes

Its a side effect of the tens of thousands of cocks you have sucked to completion over the course of your life, including swallowing cum by the pint. You probably dont remember it I guess.

Why not just be attractive and sociable?

I'm trying to evolve into it. I understand the type of woman i want in my life does not exist, and I would be ridiculously unsatisfied with whats out there, so i'm just trying to move on and become productive.

Attached: Thom-Yorke-and-Yoda.jpg (300x400, 19K)

>Doesn't need a gf but I'm not gonna be happy either way

Close enough

Attached: 1556574122920.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

I'm kinda like this. My family found out about my plans to build a bunker in my yard and live alone in it for the rest of my life on yummy freeze dried food and drink powders. I'll also be able to automatically pay for wifi since i dont spend any money on dates or friends. Idk if I wanna invest in solar panels but they will save money and make the bunker more invisible without a giant pwerline going into it. Anyways I'll be living the comfy life soon!

Attached: 1559367437284.jpg (580x407, 60K)

What hurts isn't the fact i don't have a gf but the fact i'll never be able to feel like the guys that do.

Yes, but that's because I live in a third world country and gotta keep focused on my job or I'll starve (no neetbux here)

this is actually a really nice goal. I would do the same but thanks to my current country bunkers aren't really a reality I could hope for, but I can still live in a apartment far from my current city and be happy alone there, buying canned food and delivery it's a really good option
just need to wait, godspeed user

gene? I thought that's just a way of thinking. Have you ever even had a gf? Isn't quite as good as you may think.

me
>marriage offers no advantages if you're a guy
>view women as a waste of time and money anyway
>not an attention seeking faggot who wants everyone to cater to me
>not dumb enough to believe that you can change your sex and maintain yourself
>understand that everything I say and do will mean nothing in 200 years, in fact how normalfags interact now may be considered racist/sexist in centuries time
feels good

>pic
Is that Bro Strider or am I just a fag?

>Anyone else have
I used to, but I'm getting old and I'm getting that desire for kids now. I think it would be possible for me to die happy without kids but it will take a lot of effort, especially since my only brother is also looking like he might not have kids either. The gf is something I want, but the kids are something I can never achieve without a waif(3D).

>Ashita No Joe

God tier taste user

Attached: joe.jpg (1003x909, 137K)

Lost virginity at 16, I'm no Chad but I think I had a pretty run of the mill experience as far as highschool and women go. Girls are not all they are cracked up to be.

I'm ghosting tinder and my dms because women aren't interesting, and when they are they would rather fuck a bunch of different people than be tied down to a relationship. You either get an overgrown child that you have to manipulate into staying with you and being faithful, or let yourself become a wallet that gets walked all over, there is no middle ground.

The idea of a relationship you were sold in movies and TV is very inaccurate. Your problems will not be solved and your life will not be amazing with a gf, it will actually get worse. You will have to rise to social challenges other males impose on you, you can't let somebody try to get at your girl in front of you. You can't appear weaker around other males.

Know what you are doing if you bring your girl to a party. It doesn't matter if you think this girl is the sweetest most innocent chick in the world, she will move in ways you don't like around other guys.

Overall relationships are a lot of facilitating for somebody who can decide on a whim they just want to fuck somebody else because you're in between jobs. IDK if this will make you faggots feel any better but it's the truth.

It sounds like you've been dating women who have more interest in having fun than settling down. What are your feelings on children? Generally the women who want children and especially the ones who want to be stay-at-home mums are a lot more of the actually-faithful type, and not the "faithful until Chad walks in" ones.

>You either get an overgrown child that you have to manipulate into staying with you and being faithful, or let yourself become a wallet that gets walked all over, there is no middle ground.

Things aren't always that black and white, I'm sure there are woman out there who don't fit those 2 types, or maybe that's what I want to believe. I think a lot of it comes down to how attractive you are, ugly/average guys get used for resources while actual attractive men are able to make woman submit to their will. Woman know the value of their body and want to feel compensated for letting someone enjoy it, so if physically you don't match her value, she's gonna want something else.

>You will have to rise to social challenges other males impose on you, you can't let somebody try to get at your girl in front of you. You can't appear weaker around other males.

That's a big deterrent for me, its just way too much competition for even average woman, I see cute cashiers working and just know that 80% of her male customers would fuck her, me included. I've seen cute girls alone and thought it might be the perfect chance to talk to her, then a second later her bf emerges from a pocket dimension or something, then I realize if I were him I'd have to worry about thirsty faggots like me every time I blink. And its not that I'm afraid to stand up for myself, I'd die for family, but with girls you're putting yourself at risk for someone who has no loyalty to you, who would want to fight over someone like that?

Attached: females-belike-you-forgot-the-moon-8-the-stars-nigga-3868913.png (500x493, 137K)

Anyone else have the "Would still be unhappy even with a gf and everything else you want." gene?

Attached: 20190531_210916.jpg (387x689, 169K)

me. Nothing in life will ever make me happy, and everything I do will mean nothing in the future.

here here
as i always say - ignore the roast and get to boast

i kind of think so, but will never get the chance to test the theory

I've never pictured myself with children or yearned for it. I've considered a vasectomy multiple times, if I ever did want a child in the future I would probably look to adopt a child.

I date for companionship, but the thing about women that want to settle is that they are similarly sold a false narrative. This is why they don't actually know what they want. The majority of marriages in the 21st century end in divorce. Make no mistake, even with a child, I've seen women betray everything their life has been founded on for a drunken encounter with Chad.

For sure women know the value of their body. A better way to put what I'm trying to get across is that there are two approaches to a relationship with a girl. In the more favorable approach you have to play off of her insecurities and keep it her in a perpetual uncertainty. "Does he really love me? Will he leave me?" This is actually the ideal state you want your relationship to be in all of the time. You can't just love a woman and have her love you, I really wish it were that simple. You have to be appear better than her at all times, the kind of guy you would let do anything if it meant that he might like you. The hard part is maintaining that over the course of years.

The route that is less work and more grief is becoming the beta cuck provider. I personally couldn't fathom to live in such a way and so I refuse. But if your plan is to just keep this person for the rest of your life, those are your options.

I have the hot gf who loves me gene

>I've never pictured myself with children
>"they are similarly sold a false narrative. This is why they don't actually know what they want."
If not for the prospect of a lifelong partner to bear healthy and successful children, what is the purpose of your idealized relationship? Most other goals outside this are glorified "best friend" scenarios.

I don't want to date just to have a gf. But I'd love to be with my oneitis. I'm only interested in dating my crushes. Feels bad man

Too bad you dont have the confidence gene or the realistic standards gene

I wish I had that gene.
It makes life so much more painful.
A chunk of my depression and problems would go away if I didn't have a want for a gf.
I envy the asexual.

Attached: 8man.jpg (824x970, 260K)

You're on Jow Forums, is it really so mind boggling that people want lifelong companionship?

Actually, i told her i liked her and she almost said yes even though she's asexual (i assume she's some degree of homoromantic?). But it was bad timing since she's graduating now.

Standards wise i think the fact that I'm eternally single confuses people because I'm a high achieving, intelligent, pretty and friendly girl. But im lesbian so i only fall for people that I un-friendzone (if i hear theyre lgbt) and that are my type and that i look up to. And she was all three and it took me all of four days to go from just being friends to having a massive crush on this girl.

I wish i hadn't told her cause then we'd still be friends. Sigh.

Why do you think you will get lifelong companionship out of a childless marriage, especially in current year when women have a huge financial incentive to divorce?
Biological children not only further your line, but create a lifelong bond between you and the other parent. This is second to none, and adoption is a pale shadow because you both have the unspoken knowledge that you're just pretending.

Lol you have a no friends gene

>i assume she's some degree of homoromantic
Homoromanticism for holes is mostly just laziness. They don't want to take the effort of a real relationship, so they prop up their relationships with other #grrls and make their bestfriend relationships out to be "romantic." Avoid anyone who even uses the word "homoromantic" unironically, my dude.

Amen to that, my friend...

no pun intended

I said it cause she was kinda considering dating me despite being confirmed asexual. If you're both asexual and aromantic there's no reason to date, and I know she doesn't like boys so she must be open to being romantically involved with other girls to some degree.

I agree though girls in general pretending to be lesbian is unfortunately common and it pisses me off.

>m-m-muhs-standards

Lmao nice cope

I'm 25 and I'm the same way. It all just seems like too much work.

Yeah, my family/friends constantly beards me for never having a gf at 21 and I say that I don't have time for one but honestly it crushes me inside. I believe it's from an absence of love/ affection from my adolescence as a child.

It's because you haven't put in the right effort. Don't blame it on your childhood. Start with hygiene then making friends then ask a girl out. You may not succeed at first but at least you're doing something besides "muh schizoid"

I have the "can't be happy in any scenario" gene

This pretty much; I can't imagine something in this world that I would want and not get bored of a month later.

I am extremely fit and hygienic but I believe my failures derive from not having a family figure to guide me into the correct path. Pic is me

Attached: IMG_0564.jpg (1242x1656, 300K)

Your failures come from being brown, taking nude selfies like a roastie bitch, having a gay red lipstick phone and a dumb earring. Just because you suck cocks doesn't mean you have to be a faggot about it. Oh and blaming it all on someone else or, worse, the absence of someone else is worse than all of the above.

There's no correct path desu. Just a bunch of incorrect ones - and shit, your family seems like a bunch of assholes, I would try giving less of a fuck what they think if I were you.

what is it about garou that makes him so appealing to me?
his story is so basic and stupid. the whole thing is retarded but i love it for some reason.

also fell for the e-girl meme and then she dropped me like it was nothing. feels horrible

Attached: fdes.jpg (828x441, 243K)

>my family/friends constantly beard me

Lmao brainlet

I could waste my life away playing vidya without giving a fuck about anyone or anything around me. From time to time though I get this thought in my head though of how wonderful it would be to have kinky drugged out sex with a girl who loves me and then fall asleep next to one another. Fortunately the thought goes away quickly as drugs can be hard to acquire.

That is one hot queer right there. You anywhere in Texas or New Mexico and looking to bottom? If so come to Odessa Texas and be my brown buttslave BF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on nutrition and gym memberships.

You're probably right but after some time it just gets to you. I should be responsible for myself but after being alone for so many years it just gets to you. Hopefully it gets better.

I am 32 and never had a relationship.
It helps that I despise people in general, even my mother and sister.

I've never had the chance to test the theory, but I'm self aware enough to realize some of my happiest times were when I was orbiting some chick in High School. I fucking hate all of the memories now, but while they were happening I was happier than ever. I think having a GF would be around the same. While it's happening, I'd be the happiest guy you could meet. But after she inevitably leaves? Last time it sent me on the fast track to suicide that I barely got off of, this time I'd probably end up going through with it. I'd rather be unhappy than dead, at least for now.