Oneitis thread

There was a great oneotis thread here yesterday so I'm starting another one

What's your oneitis look like? How do you know them? Have you talked to them? What do you like about them? Planning on making a move? Fapped to them?

Attached: 55894877_437274733742652_739411962071266752_n.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

Bumping you damn goyimcels

>What's your oneitis look like?
Thicc with a perfect pear-shaped body, beautiful eyes, and long brown hair.

>How do you know them?
Known her since she started college back in 2011 or so. Graduated since, kept in similar friend groups but lost touch for many years. Reconnected recently.

>Have you talked to them?
Yeah

>What do you like about them?
She's really classy on the surface, and knows how to act like a lady, but she's got this really fucked up sense of humor just like mine that she lets out once you know her. I've never met someone that makes me laugh like she does. Plus she's sexy as hell.

>Planning on making a move?
Kinda already tried. Pretty sure she's seeing someone. Either way, she won't give me the time of day.

>Fapped to them?
Duh

Reconnected but won't give you the time of day?

As in we've started hanging out around each other again after not seeing each other for many years, but she won't reciprocate any of my advances.

She looks like a fucking mess desu. Really rashy pale skin that gets burned in two seconds, 5'8", extremely skinny, big weird flat feet, resting agony face. Her blue eyes and blonde hair are pretty, and her face is like a 7/10 when she smiles.

>How do you know them?
Met in middle school

Many many times

She's very smart. Her stream of consciousness is extremely fascinating to me, she has interesting opinions and is brutally honest with no off switch. She's had a really sad life for a rich girl, I can't help but root for her.

I don't see her very often anymore, but we're on good terms these days. I could never date her though, she's polyamorous.

>Fapped to them?
Yeah of course dude

That girl really revs up the primal breeding urge.

Lizzy's a stone cold fox

Attached: 44461859_310262446486203_6902989691845974068_n.jpg (1080x1349, 151K)

is that someone famous? easily could be a model or actress. i hope she's not an e-thot

She's an instathot but pretty tame in all her content. Plus she loves Tom Waits so she's perfect in my book

Are we allowed to tell a story like the last thread OP?

>allowed to tell a story like the last thread
Of course

I just wanna fucking kill myself to live

Pleas try bro I wanna fucking die and live Bro I dont want thigs to be the way they are i gjess i have to try

I WANT HER BACK SO BAD BOYS WHY WONT SHE COME BACK I KNOW I FUCKED UP HOW DO I GET HER BACK WE TALKED ABOUT GETTING MARRIED FUCK

The word oneitis is the most faggoty fucking word to appear since yolo and selfie.

Okay here I go
White, 5'4 goth girl. Dressed in graphic tees and black pants, skinny fat, D cup tits, natural dirty blonde but dyed her hair

>How did you know them?
Ex highschool sweetheart, we were acquaintances in middle school for a bit cause we shared one friend group. Dated near end of sophomore year of hs broke up first day of senior year of hs.

I was codependent of them. Had serious inferiority complex from shit from family. Helped me out of depression sophomore year and was my first real friend after my only friend moved.

No. Too embarrassed and ashamed to even talk to them due to mental break down I had when she broke up with me. Probably fucks chad Canadian e-bf so I am not taking my chances

>Fapped to them?
Since we broke up? No, can't look at her for too long without feeling like absolute shit. I occasionally look her up on insta despite leaving all social media for almost a year now.

Didn't really have a story since I forgot midway of this post but I got it off my chest for now.

Intimidating, don't you think so?

>How do you know them?
We were best friends as kids and gradually drifted away as teenagers. Our dads were high school friends. We went to all the same schools but now she goes to an Ivy League Uni and I work at a cashier. I used to help her with her homework, and she with my autism.

Yes, but we haven't had a 'real' conversation since I was 15. I drunkenly called her once this year and she pitifully let me down, like euthanising a pathetic dying animal

She's one of the kindest girls I've ever met. I was a dickhead to her very often in my early teens but she was patient with my bullshit and was able to see the best in me. Sometimes I reread our old chat logs and it strikes me how much of an absolute little shit I was, yet she always laughed at my jokes and commented on what I thought was insightful at the time. I also feel like she is the only person who knows me well, since we've known and played with each other since we were toddlers. She is also the only 10/10 I know.

>Planning on making a move
I've made plans like this so many times but they never work out. I think she knows how much of a fuckup I am and there's basically no chance. She's also been engaged to the same guy 3 years and they seem happy together.

>Fapped to them
Countless times in my younger years but I'd always feel guilty afterwards so I stopped

Attached: Sitting1.jpg (2048x1536, 442K)

whats her ig anons i need the sauce

non existent because i have enough confidence/respect in myself to approach women i find attractive and walk away if the answer is no.

Attached: blight with a sandwich.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Nope and I think I'll never have it again just because you start to notice all women are kinda the same and there isn't anything special to anyone. I do miss the feeling though, makes love feel sort of magical.

Attached: 1367859295_beauty0.jpg (920x380, 66K)