The story of my 3 ex e-bfs

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with me why do I always get cheated on
The first one had a secret nude and egf collecting snapchat
Second was emotionally abusive and made me give him my passwords and stop talking to my (female) friends and family which was on me I admit poor choice on my part
Anyway he had secret discord that he used to talk to like 10 different girls including his ex gf who he was still in love with and always compared me to
Third was a gamer neet type but he found someone "better"

inb4
>you only date tall chads
the first one was a brad maybe but the others were turbo autism 5'6 and 5'7 robots

>fat
my bmi is 19

>ugly
im objectively at least average

>whore
ive done NOTHING sexual

>boring to talk to
we had conversations for hours no one would do that if they were bored of me

>crazy/bpd
no

>just date irl
theyre gonna wanna fuck

>tits or gtfo
i will move on with my life and never come back here if i get a real answer. ive been here ages and idk who to ask

>post discord
no

is it cause im not white or asian. im not gonna say what but im not black either
thats all i can even think of at this point
also: no tattoos, piercings *(not even ears)*, dyed hair, not a libtard
so what the fuck is it

Attached: 1557376346030.jpg (800x591, 49K)

are you sure you are just not going for attractive e-bfs, you say they are turbo autism but one had 10 other gfs?

>E-Bf's

Spotted your trouble.

Can you stop spamming this thread you vapid attention whore,

>just date irl
>theyre gonna wanna fuck

no sympathy. you're probably trans

You reek of 'B A S I C B I T C H', OP.

i said he was talking to 10 girls, not all of them successfully
he just had one gf before me

im not a fucking tranny

okay heres one possible answer

spoiler alert: your relationships were jokes and are not actually real. once you're in a real relationship, irl, with an actual partner you'll understand this. but you're a stunted loser who is unable to move on

sorry all that happened you sound undeserving of it
but the truth is it's impossible to tell what's exactly wrong without getting to know you
my best advice is to stop looking for love and work on yourself as an individual until you're content on your own then wait for the right person to come around, you'll know when they do
good luck op

Attached: 1557818856450.jpg (402x394, 22K)

but do you know how hard it is to find someone compatible irl who would also be okay with waiting till marriage
youre right though

thank you a whole lot youre really sweet

>that fucking picture
jesus christ how much more fucking cucked can a leftist get?

Keep rolling, you will go through a lot of shit bf's until you find someone you actually click well with, and respects you back.

Just don't get too attached to anyone too quickly so you can back tf out when they start becoming a terrible situation.

That's just boys for you. There is a reason why the guys here are all single.

>believing in sky daddy
go to a fucking church then you retard
one of my friends was pushing his late 30s without a gf because he's a devout catholic who couldn't find a gf that would wait until marriage
his last one i knew of was cheating on him, too
he makes a lot of money. those people exist.

thank you
i try my best to be kind
take care of yourself and don't dwell on anything too much oki

Attached: D6dB4GlWkAAiSTI.jpg (569x544, 52K)

this
I mean first one fair enough if he cheats on you not much you can do but when the second one started emotionally abusing and asking for passwords that's when it's time to get out that relationship. You sound like you clearly aren't ready for a relationship if you can't tell what a bad one is, probably the reason the third one failed as well.

I'll be your pure virgin boy user. Where you from

Attached: 1559669138609.png (225x225, 19K)

How about trying to go for a different type? all your ex's all seem to revolve around using discord, that app is just trouble full of unfaithful people

if Jow Forums and related communities is where you're picking your guys from, that's probably the issue. all the guys are receiving similar influence.. thus why you're having issues with them.

>so what the fuck is it
All e-relationships are a total waste of time. You need to get away from that shit. It's emotional investment with no payoff, and will always result in you being unhappy.
>theyre gonna wanna fuck
Tough tits. Go to church, find single guys there, or get used to handies and blowjobs. Waiting until you're married isn't a guarantee that you'll stay together either.

religion is a huge meme man i dont want to go to church to find a date that's a pretty disingenuous thing to do, im saving it cause i want it to be special and not cheap like casual sex is

obviously i could tell that it was the worst but he guilt tripped me into staying and made me feel like i didnt have a choice and to me leaving wasnt even an option at that point, im not saying its entirely his fault but you dont know what its like to have your mind broken into

you too

It's because you have dogshit taste in men, loser. Not hard

>was this train wreck of a thread not enough to deter you
At this point not much is gonna deter me

Attached: 1554772505362.jpg (960x936, 58K)

Blablablabla
shut the fuck up roast

if it makes you feel any better i wouldnt find you attractive

your belief system is a meme more than religion is. you're just autistic and have retarded definitions for "special" and "not cheap" within a context that clearly just makes you uncomfortable. get the fuck out of your comfort zone. i'm not saying fuck the first person that moves, but marriage is super arbitrary especially if it's not motivated by a religion.
realistically you need to have sex with your partner before you're married to see if you're even sexually compatible. if you get married and you're not what are you gonna do? just get a divorce? lmfao.
time to grow up

fuck off hookup culture shills im not gonna give away my virginity just like that

idk man

i'm glad i made a change :)
you seem rather smart and kind beyond relationships, though we all make mistakes by virtue of our own appetite i guess; it takes time to learn and we all do eventually so don't worry about it
i wish you the best!!
sex isn't intrinsic to a relationship nor vice versa; it really doesn't matter at all if the person you're dating is interesting enough to be with anyway!

Attached: suz.jpg (1800x1800, 1.93M)

you just have to be patient and not doing anything wild or sexual and wait for someone you just get along with without doing that

defaulting to saying someone is a shill when they present an argument that you can't speak to is a meme. just like i said: your belief system is a meme.

to be honest i don't give a fuck if you improve your life or not. but if you keep doing what you've always done you're going to keep getting what you've always got.

nice ideals. but we're talking about reality. are you a virgin?

I just wanna talk with someone

man, if your magical solution is hurr just spread your legs for anyone then i don't want it. that's not how you find fulfillment in a relationship.

please get off this godforsaken site you're far too good for it

learn to parse text retard. i'm not going to repeat myself. instead you can actually read what i wrote. here's a starting point:
> i'm not saying fuck the first person that moves,
vs what you claim i'm saying
>hurr just spread your legs for anyone
learn to parse text.

>not gonna give away my virginity
Bitch when did I tell you to spread your legs? Go to church, find guys there who wanna wait, or get used to handies and blowjobs. Dump e-relationships, find real people, or keep looking for emotional validation in pity threads like this until you settle out of desperation.

yes, and i intend to stay that way until i find someone i truly love, value and wish to be with beyond such shallow pleasure
i don't come here often anyway lest i let anything get to my head, though i can't see that happening given the rhetoric across this board lol
you remind me of a close friend, she always tells me to stay away from here too, it's kind of sweet

Attached: comfy.png (750x750, 493K)

reminder: none of your relationships were real and you have no idea what you're talking about. you cling to terrible assumptions that have no foundation in logic or reason that're designed to maintain some kind of ego or something.
but keep being stubborn. it's totally working for you.

by anyone i mean anyone im not married to. i think that would have pretty easy to infer from everything ive already said.

i already responded to this
>go to church
i dont want to go to church just to find a date that's a pretty disingenuous thing to do
>get used to handies and blowjobs
that's pretty much losing my virginity. how can i tell my future husband that im a virgin, knowing ive had another mans cum on my face and in my mouth? im not going to get physical before marriage and thats non negotiable

Is this Aura? Fuck off if so.

what you've said hasn't made sense. you don't care about religion but yet you put marriage on a pedestal. why?

hard mode: give an actual reason. not just some statement about your feelings/convictions related to the question asked

It's cute to see a woman actually want to wait until she's married. I think you should advertise that fact. Men are super interested in virgins.

The length of time you "dated" your bfs matters. If it was less than 3 months, it wasn't really a relationship. A real relationship needs long lasting contact and communication, lots of camera time, intimacy, and plans for the future.

They were probably guys trying to get nudes from you and moved on when you didn't provide. I don't know how this all works because I've never interacted with women in an e-relationship thing. I'm just assuming that those were guys bouncing from woman to women asking for nudes.

Then you don't want a relationship. You want friends.
>i dont want to go to church just to find a date that's a pretty disingenuous thing to do
>"I want a guy who has all of these qualities, but do not want to go where those qualities are found"
Church has been a central part of many social groupings for literal millenia. It is no more or less disingenuous than going to school to date a smart guy, or going to sports games to get a guy into sports. If you want specific qualities, then go to where those qualities are most common.
>that's pretty much losing my virginity.
Would that mean that men lose their virginity when they touch boobs? Vag? Going down on a girl? Where's the arbitrary line drawn at? If you find a guy who is perfectly in tune with you in every way, but wants a handjob, is that a deal breaker? If so, then you don't want a relationship. You want a magical fantasy with a guy that doesn't exist, whose sexual urges spontaneously form the moment you're married and never existed prior to that.

i've never been in a relationship and it doesn't require experience to understand your own feelings and desires user
and i'm not aware of any assumptions i've made, nor how they may be terrible
not op but in my eyes marriage is often a milestone of great significance in a relationship, indicative of strong love and commitment to each other
the notion of such undying love is what i'm guessing op is appealing to, which is understandable to me

Attached: 1557760432947.png (576x543, 213K)

having multiple partners will damage my ability to pair bond. this is why i want to be with one person, forever.
it's much more likely that he's genuinely committed to me if he's willing to wait, im not saying we definitely will not divorce under any circumstance but it's considerably less likely
i realize that this is still based mostly on feelings and morality but i just wouldnt feel comfortable or true and authentic to myself if i decided to test run anyone im interested in but not married to

All were 1 year+

no

>You want a magical fantasy with a guy that doesn't exist, whose sexual urges spontaneously form the moment you're married and never existed prior to that.
very reductive view on marriage
see

Men are pigs. What else is new?

that's not an answer he's going to accept

TITS OR GTFO
for fucks sake this site has gone downhill

couldn't really care less, i feel like my argument is substantiated enough
i like talking about things anyway, it helps me confirm and organise my thoughts into words

Attached: 1559630318120.jpg (820x514, 102K)

Maybe actually read the rest of it instead of hyperfixating on one word like a turbo autist. It's predicated upon the idea of OP rejecting a guy who is otherwise tripping all her flags, but asks for a handjob.

that's the thing. we all have unconscious assumptions and biases. one really common thing that people say is that once they compare an IRL relationship to an e-relationship that the e-relationship seems really shallow and fake by comparison. when you're in it and have nothing to compare it to it can be super super important and basically control your mind with how important it seems. but once you grow up and experience something more authentic your perspective starts to shift. of course there are exceptions of e-relationships leading to something more and truly special. i have a friend irl who ended up marrying his e-girlfriend. but that doesn't sound like the type of relationship OP has. my friend who married his e-girlfriend wanted to fuck her. they met up irl and did fuck eachother before marriage. undying love doesn't have to not include sex. it also doesn't need a government/religion approved contract attached to it such as marriage, either.

your ability to pair bond isn't just determined by fucking. many men would rather date someone who had a one night stand vs multiple year long boyfriends. your current method sucks anyway desu. you have to meet people irl and at least give them a chance to wait. your op said: "theyre gonna wanna fuck" ... yes... they are. but maybe they're willing to wait? how will you know unless you try?

>I've done NOTHING sexual
and there's your problem. guys who say they want a virgin gf don't actually want to wait until marriage unless they're asexual or autistically religious, they're just insecure and don't want you to have any metric of comparison. either join a church and try for the biggest Jesus nerd there (and even that's not a guarantee) or start putting out. the original purpose of marriage was to unite different families for socioeconomic reasons, ever since marriage for "love" and modern divorce laws came along it became just another way to get a tax cut and/or scam people. signing a contract won't make sex any more meaningful

you have solid points except for >many men would rather date someone who had a one night stand vs multiple year long boyfriends
and i know im not going to change your point of view so this conversation is starting to get pointless

thanks for siding with me and being one of the few decent people on here

Attached: 1555693112054.png (540x438, 289K)

>thanks for siding with me
this is the problem with most people who ask for advice, and certainly everyone who does so here. you don't actually want to hear people's suggestions or criticisms, you just want to validate your point of view

what are you talking about, i was pretty open to conversation
it just was nice having someone have my back

>something something e-dating
your wording is confusing but i guess i agree, e-relationships are generally bad but when handled with reason and transparency they can be beneficial to both
>undying love doesn't have to not include sex. it also doesn't need a government/religion approved contract attached to it such as marriage, either.
i never said it did! i simply stated that sex isn't intrinsic to relationships, it can occur within or without one!
i just personally feel it's being taken too lightly and freely nowadays, thus draining it of all value beyond the short-lived physical pleasure
thanks for giving me something to argue about
though that makes it sound as if i'm taking it purely for the argumentative aspect, i genuinely do care about you and hope things turn out ok!
it's just general manners to thank someone arguing your point and i guess i did a good job or something, i doubt she cares as much as you make out

Attached: DinGKKnXcAAGV90.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

>i doubt she cares as much as you make out
exactly, i came into this completely expecting to be attacked and cursed out anyway

>i want to find a guy who won't want sex before marriage but it would be disingenuous to go to the only place they exist
why are women so fucking dumb

well i'm glad i can subvert your expectations, if marginally!
guessing the thread has come to an end as there's not much left to argue
remember to look after yourself and don't do anything dumb
i hope things turn out well eventually :)

Attached: 1553660316542.png (891x605, 361K)

I don't think you understand how much of a red flag having multiple year long ex-eBFs is.

this was the entire point of the thread, they all ended due to things out of my control, it's a red flag okay i agree
that was a bit of an exaggeration though, they were 7, 10 and 10 months

thank you, stay safe always