I wanted to see how much looks matter on tinder. So created an almost ideal, super sexy looking profile...

I wanted to see how much looks matter on tinder. So created an almost ideal, super sexy looking profile. Grabbed the portfolio of a professional model. Posted the images. Stated I was parttime model, and all the images weren't shirtless showing off nonsense, but decent looking images of him well dressed. Added a nice well educated bio and the fact that he is international and staying here for several years. Still I only got like 3 matches out of a two hundred. Either Tinder is even more shit than I thought that a guy this attractive gets so few matches, or women don't primarily swipe based on attractiveness and other factors instead. I live in a very dense city so should get a lot of matches. Women please explain to me what's going on.

Also I don't use the fake profile to talk to women or anything, just wanted to get another perspective on the matter.

Attached: 5436.jpg (422x701, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vC3wsbP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buiommp

I think you can't swipe right on everyone because the algorithm will think you're a bot, you should try swiping left on people

also are those images easily reverse searchable?

I did swipe left as well.

>also are those images easily reverse searchable?

Mate, shut the fuck up. You act like bitches will actually do this. Don't grasp straws.

Also more photos. Now even a literal chad, can get more than a few matches.

Attached: 76nm.png (674x751, 150K)

Ditto this, also it is painfully obvious you jist grabbed an image from google. Moron.

it's not exactly hard. and people are well aware of the existence of bots on tinder, so they might think your profile is one, especially if you have no photos in a group or ones that all look like they were taken in a studio, which I'm presuming is the case

>when retards try to conduct social experiments
Did you really just fucking google "model" and pick one of the first page results? LMAO

This whole experiment is retarded.

>I wanted to see how much looks matter

>international
>well educated bio
>model

Choose one.

Tinder controls who you are shown to. They might hold back new users to prevent this kind of thing.

This isn't how you chadfish retard. You need lower quality social media images not posed instagram or professional photoshoots for fucks sake.

That's because you made a profile that attracts gay men.

Wasn't this done by a shitty clickbait website at some point?

Because that profile is obviously fake you silly goose

Why mine is not working
Only 14 matches after 3 months of swiping and non of them messaged back

Attached: 20190605_104318.jpg (1080x2024, 946K)

Ten toes down gang shit

weird, when I tried Tinder with a couple of shitty selfies and shitpost-tier bio/messaging I got a couple hundred matches in a medium sized city, went on a few dates but they were mostly shit because Tinder sucks ass for finding people with compatible personalities and interests

Most of these catfish threads are fake. A very attractive male gets maybe 5-8 matches every 2 weeks. Also the algorithm sees you as bot if you
Swipe everyone right
Doesn't message
If you message your matches you get higher visibility.

>self improved to the point of brad/borderline chad aesthetics
>my family and coworkers constantly compliment me
>make tinder
>since a week ago I've only gotten 4 matches, 3 ghosted me even after positive conversation, 1 was an ugly cunt I accidentally swiped right on

this app is fucking dead. girls only use it for attention seeking. my like counter is at 10+ if it matters, not gonna bother spending money on this shit to see who it is. I don't even swipe right everyone maybe every 1/5 girls I see in the stack

Because you look like a fucking shallow ass dipshit moron. Try doing something in your pic besides flexing. I don't know, maybe smiling or something?

First, your profile looks a fabricated caricature of what an ugly man thinks a woman wants
Second, that model in the photo looks like he is trying way too hard

you fools think we are stupid

I think the photo you used looks really fake so people ignore it

Nobody is going to fall for that you retard.

that image literally looks like a stock phot, I mean I suppose if this guy was a model he would use his modelling photos but still
looks pretty sus

You're not matching because you set your age to 29 years old.

Set it at

Pls OP do not use this shit to get woman. Tinder is pure cancer

They think youre gay because of the
>part time model

Try something more chill like
Hermione is bae
Cats for life
Dont start sentence with I mean
High T

This is stupid and will attract alot of women since theyre stupid aswell

Why does he look 40?

I got over a 100 matches in a few days when I made a chad profile. Stated in the bio that I was looking for an IRL anime waifu (yes those actual words). Used some pretty casual looking pictures and the profile was aged 21.

Don't know what you're doing wrong, but it was easy af for me. Never imagined before that point how easy chads have it.

Women might be stupid, but even they wont fall for something that obvious.

My chad profile gets thousands of matches and girls cant say no

I get a different girl sending me nudes every night.

Post it
Orangenaigel

>stupid retard uses professional photo of a model
>women ignore the obviously fake profile

>OMG ITS 99/1 NOT 80/20!

Youre an incel bc youre a fucking brainlet.

imgur.com/a/vC3wsbP

Just use these pics, easy matches.