Last text you got from a female

Not exactly the last one but it's where I'm at
>I still love you user, but I just don't know how I will ever forgive you for what you've done to me

Attached: 1540946611545s.jpg (209x250, 9K)

"ya"

we were trying to fuck never heard back from her again

never owned a cellphone and never received a text from anybody
fuck off doomer faggots

lost the chance to lose your vcard or you already had?

pussy pics

or at least i assume it is, the notification says image sent

you are a true robot
may i ask how old are you

pretty sure it was "send pics of boi pussy".
No I'm not a tranny, this chick was just an insane fuck that made tranny jokes alot.

It was something along the lines of " M eggs low we will send you half of the order via MFF double cases on tuesday and the rest on Friday, OK" back in my wageslave days

chad
are you a neet now? if so for how long?

already lost but still why do girls do this?

either hard to get to test how interesting you can be i guess, or just lost interest somehow
i know nothing about all that stuff, I feel like i cheated to lose my cards

what do I say lads?? I'm not sure how to respond

Attached: image0.jpg (536x249, 50K)

Can't remember what she said because I deleted all social media 2 years ago we broke up. But I am pretty sure I checked her story on sc and she went on a trip to Canada to meet e-bf that cucked me. Fucking cried rage tears and went ghost.

Attached: 1558627155788.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>sure
Original text message

Attached: 1528807912_WsDhFBb.gif (455x256, 515K)

Why yes, I do stand against the sexist stereotype that men have to be the ones to make the first move, how could you tell?

Attached: GIGA.jpg (299x168, 4K)

Sides btfo OLD is just amusing as hell at this point

Attached: 2D love.png (500x497, 14K)

so you abandoned social media 2 years ago due to this?

kekk't lad

while I'm at it I'll ask the more experimented dudes here
I had this fwb, who was also my best friend of many years, when I found out she fucked someone else, I pushed her, she fell to the ground, then I force kissed her and she ran away
ffw 1 month, I send soem apology texts, we chat a little and she says what's in the op
what are my chances of fucking her again someday?

Just move forward and get another girl. It's all good, man.

About 0%. You fucked up when you had emotions over an FWB. You should move on. There's other women out there. But if this is your oneitis, then fuck it. Go talk to her, face to face, and apologize. Explain exactly why you reacted the way you did, and tell her how you feel. Don't fuck around, don't joke, be straight and real.

It was in 10th grade and I no longer own that phone

i have 0 experience flirting/dating/even talking to females i dont know, I just cant
she was my only possible girl, i was just her beta nice guy best friend and eventually we did acid and made out, things just escalated
>tfw cant masturbate without crying when I cum now

I believe in you, man. Get out there. Push yourself out of your comfort zone. Women are kind. I have never had a problem flirting/dating women I don't know. You just walk up, smile at them, and connect over something random. It's so easy.

Attached: lets get this bread.jpg (952x939, 344K)

we already talked over chat, I know it's more alpha to do it face to face but I think she would have found it creepy if I asked
she also said
"I really want to forgive you, even though it's hard I dont find it impossible
But I dont think I could be with you again"
>i dont think
isnt there any little hope there?
I get what I did was horrible and what I regret the most is having hurt her so bad, especially emotionally, but these questions inevitably lurl my mind

thank you user, i hope i find the way

":/"
2 days ago

Original

actually can't believe someone else has said that sentence before

She cheated on me and played victim last year of hs. Emotionally scarred from it, no point of it since people from my hs or "friends" didn't msg me or flaked on me when I tried to make plans. Plus I don't want to see her at all, I will have an emotional breakdown.

damn, if i were you i'd had some pretty bad hs nostalgia

yea, about to hit four years

Had these for a while

Attached: The end.png (964x481, 41K)

Part 2 of the last text

Attached: The end 2.png (965x512, 67K)

>no female friends
>be female

Attached: 1559541406877.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Then the final, if someone has any questions feel free to ask.

Attached: The end 3.png (940x515, 52K)

So did you ever reconnect or heal?

"ok"
it was from my mom

I also screenshot important conversations with my whatever (oneitis, favorite person, significant other, idk). And I have also named the files "the end" or things like that when they look like the end.
I feel like your conversation with this girl could easily be mine with "my girl" (never was my gf but kind of)
Except she didnt thank me but that's alright, Did you make an awful mistake? Did both of you?
You were very mature and it all looks so fucking sad, I hope fate unites the two of you again

you sound like my no longer best friend
you do have male friends? you dont trust other girls? its just how life turned out for you?

>See you tomorrow! :)

My oneitis, she doesn't feel the same.

Attached: jim.jpg (852x480, 77K)

When the first month past I wasn't affected at all since I was more focus on work and I could have more free time playing late at night so I was doing fine and just enjoying life on what is it rather than just crying about it and being useless on this world the keeps moving, the only person that could help me is myself because once I fall flat on my face and cry, the world would move with or without me. But when the 3rd month past it fucking hit me hard.

, I started thinking and remembering all the time we laugh, talked and played some games on steam. And once I remembered I started to fucking cry and become so god damn angry. I loved her and I really do, and the moments that we enjoyed being with each other are now dead memories to her and now she now knows me like a monster just because of her dip shit mom that had a gut feeling I will hurt her and her family just because I look threating (and no I'm not black) and her asshole therapist said I won't be the same person from online even though none of them ever met me but she knows me a lot and I have open to her a lot. So when that happened I left work crying and went to my room bashing and smashing some shit, but since my brother saw me leaving work early he was worried. He told me "What's wrong user? Dude you fucking cried harder when mom saw a good look at your face from how ugly you are" I yelled at him and told him what happened. And then he told me "user, who fucking cares stop being a little bitch and be a fucking man. You went off fine without her the first month and just shook it off, why can't you just do that for the rest of your life? Because if this keeps going in your mind you will lose your job from that pathetic reason. Grow some balls and go back to fucking work" Which not gonna lie, that hit me hard. So I just shook it off and just continue off with my life without her, and just for the other question no we no longer talk anymore. She blocked me from everything and when I text her like 6 months later she said she has a boyfriend now and no longer wants to see me. So I just stop caring and continue with life because once I fall flat on my face the world would go with or without but a man will keep on going no matter what kind of hardships it throws at you, big or small just gotta keep on moving.

>"oh that's really lucky"
it was from my close friend, we were talking about pokemon go and how it is in our areas; i happen to have a gym within walking distance from my house :D

Attached: 1559630318120.jpg (820x514, 102K)

i have male friends my only remaining female friends transitions to men and i respect their decisions

I never did anything wrong with her, she just simply weak minded, incompetent, still living with her parents, and is having a stressful day with work. I just listen to what she says and I give her a mature response. She loved me and I loved her but I do show a lot of it as in I do help out with her problems even though I don't have the time for it. So what made her break up with me is that she didn't like how positive I am because she thinks it's "blocking my eyes from reality" even though my life was just simply alright. Life is short and I'm just enjoying it, but she didn't like that. So she had a mind of a sensitive emo teen girl from high school that just wants everything negative. But what really made her hate me was her fucking mom and her therapist since she can't even think for her own.

But why?
Apparently Im the worst person on Earth.
I dont love you like you love me.

After i told her i still care about her when she messaged me out of nowhere 3 months after she broke up with me

>Sleep well, I love you
It doesn't really feel like anything desu.

Felt like she set me back on the progress i made trying to move on it was great

Attached: 1513412871450.jpg (334x356, 71K)

Congrats baby

>Ouchie
I was bullying her a little bit. She likes it though.

>seriously thank u

I got her rainbow socks for her bday

Attached: F7589807-49CA-49ED-9205-28C615424DF4.jpg (225x225, 13K)

"Lol love ya"

Tip: 1 word reply is a hard no.

"Can't wait to be back in bed with you this evening either my darling"

Chad probably fucked her in those little rainbow socks. Chad thanks you

>No I can't come over I'm busy I have to work.
ok
This was on may 11th. I asked my childhood friend if she wants to hang out. I had a feeling that she doesn't really enjoy my company and only keeps me as a friend because we know eachother for so long and we live on the same street.

Can you please tell her to come to Odessa Texas and be my memeing fembot GF? I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and she can spend it all staying home and trolling on Jow Forums.

>good things come to those who wait, right?

Or
>sendbobs and vegena pic

>Love you so much and cant wait to see you!! Good night boyfriend! *kisses*

t. Cyborg

yeah sure man - original

Why did just reading this make me hard imagining Chad barebacking a girl who slipped the panties I got her to the side?

>muh look at me I'm so cool I'm a Doomer I made a girl cry and I'm the only at fault.

Stop complaining when it's all your fault.

Did you rape her anus, user?

"It's fine ^-^"
she was asking me about some college work we were on together, I've never had female friends or gfs or nothing lol

>I'm 13
From a """fembot""" on here who added me on discord, with the intention of us having an e-relationship together.

Attached: welp.png (645x773, 11K)

Say "only if they're ugly"

This was our last conversation it was pretty much about the weather.

Her: it was too hot yesterday but today is okay

Me: the weather can be pretty bipolar at times yesterday it was pretty sunny but then around midnight it started raining really hard.

And then I messaged her about two weeks ago just see how she was since she was going on a vacation with her parents still hasn't read my message and also hasn't been online either.

Attached: 20190605_082302.jpg (1080x412, 136K)

I'm sure her bf is going to do that yeah, I certainly enjoy thigh highs on my gf

Attached: BD142029-62BB-42F5-8FAB-887AE9EC71B4.jpg (645x773, 141K)

Because you're a huge gigantic cuck

>im really sorry
We were supposed to go out but then she said she had school work
hours later i check an instagram story from her friend and she's just hanging out

Attached: 1548575378748.jpg (836x543, 206K)

The girl gave me the bank account of a charity i wanted to donate to

Reported you to the FBI, pedo

Unironixally true

"What do u mean that I'm emotionally unavailable?"
She just ignored the question and left me on read I'm still not quite sure exactly what she meant but its whatever

I didn't know she was 13 when we first started talking, and we haven't talked since.

Tell it to the judge, babyraper

>simply dipped drumsticks

Text from my wife