Worst jobs ever

whats the worst job you've ever worked?
>fresh out of college
>useless degree
>no-jobs.mp4
>take whatever I can get
>call centre for cam site scam
>whole job is horny 50-year-old men trying to meet fake 18 year old cam girls yelling at me
>every time I pick up the phone is hell
>another fat old man yelling because the credit card he shares with his wife got charged like 75 bucks
>left after 3 weeks, being broke and unemployed was less painful

Attached: 1500448890189.png (500x500, 45K)

handing fout lyers, I literally felt like the lowest of the low.

*handing out flyers

stupid fucking keyboard

cleaning warehouses out ion the middle of no where, at 2 am in -20 weather.

Work at call center now, it sucks, but easier than that shit was. I think you have to have 7/10+looks, or a 125+IQ to get a decent career now

being a janitor at private school. the pay and hours were alright but seeing very rich kids every day frolic about and kiss each other and look at me either pitifully or with disgust was too much

if you want to do cleaning, as an Old Old janitor told me. You Have to only work when no one is around, or you will go insane

Job Im in right now (will be quitting in week or two)

>work door to door sales, solar
>sweating like crazy from walking in the burning heat
>every door you go to the person looks at you like youre a fucking ant
>absolutely no respect, people are complete obnoxious assholes
>when you do get an appointment from the 1/100 decent person they cancel 3/4 times right before
>payed fully on commission so need to focus on production
>literally 24 hour stress
>Is the worst job Ive ever had and drains the life from me

Attached: F7A11E7F-7A9A-40A7-9DDC-5A118694439B.jpg (500x415, 41K)

Commission + no salary jobs are genuinely the worst. Get another job.

Yeah it'd be cool to do it at an empty facility. The problem with schools here is heaps of kids hang out early at night and late into the evening, and there's no graveyard shifts for janitors

worked a non hourly all commission job for a few months. The pressure is too much, can't afford to go in to work and lose money from driving there and eating lunch.

Really? At my school they would sometimes make kids help the janitors clean as a punishment, so the janitors werent really looked down on but scene the same way teachers were. They even had students who go eat lunch with them in their storage room.

That sounds great honestly, what kind of school did you work at? Mine was where kids had to pay 35k USD/year for tuition, i feel like even the teachers espoused a culture of elitism

Haha, I didnt work there, thats where I went to school. It was a public school in a middle class area, great school.

None, I'm a 19 year old NEET. Kind of want to get a job though

ah my bad, mustve misread. i might give public schools a try if my current job fdoesnt work out

Moving land hardwork shit i wish i was a kid again to thing all day in tits and ass and fap all day while eating shit jesus

>whats the worst job you've ever worked?
exide, no doubt
worst, bar none

Attached: TIMESAND___ExideTerminationLetter.jpg (1152x1920, 202K)

It's UPS, easily.
You can't understand how bad it is until you've worked there.

That sounds hilarious in a morbid kinda way user. Have you got any other stories worth sharing?

My shittiest job was Cook at a Mcdonalds. Surprisingly the customers weren't that bad, it was the fucking managers that were shit. They acted like they were big executive's in a fortune 500 company, but most of them were literally the uglyiest fucking people you'd meet. One time a few of the workers took a few bags of produce from the kitchen (few bags of m&m's and a 5kg box of meat not a bad score 2bh), and the managers were walking around the restaurant doing the good cop, bad cop routine, I cringe thinking about it to this day. Most of the workers knew who did it, an the managers knew this too, but turns out it's hard to look authoritive and intimating when you smell like greese and wearing a yellow Mcdonalds cap. I found out the the following week most of the managers took stress leave bc they basically all realised that everyone saw them as a joke, an not the hot shots they thought they were. I quit not long after and never looked back.

Idk about worst but I'm a nighttime security guard at an apartment complex and it's the ultimate robot job

>late night, (nearly) everyone asleep
>literally don't have to interact with anyone unless they ask you a question or w/e
>spend 90% of my time in my car reading or posting on Jow Forums
>pay and hours are better than most shitty mcjobs
>comfy tow truck bros who are also turbo-robot weirdos

The only downside is I sometimes have to ask people to turn down music or stop fighting loudly. But I get to be an asshole and i don't have to worry about how these people see me.

All in all it's pretty comfy.

Worked at a call center as well, easily worst job I've ever had. I worked for a cable provider though.

Which cable provider user?

Worst job i've had was working at a movie theatre. One fun memory is that I got to clean nacho cheese off of a half row of seats because some little shit kids thought it would be hilarious to sling it all over the place. And that was on top of the generally shitty routine of cleaning up the garbage humans leave behind after a fucking movie. I don't work that job anymore, but I always make sure to pick up all my trash and take it to the trash can after a movie.

Worked at mcdonalds.

After months of hard work and being the best member on the team, one day I asked my manager for a raise. He said he'd think about it and let me know before I clocked out. About an hour later a homeless dude walks in and pukes all over the floor, and we kick him out.

My manager looks at me and says "user grab a mop and clean that shit up". I knew that this would make or break me on getting a raise or not, so I did it. It was fucking disgusting.

When I was about to clock out, my manager came up to me to discuss my raise. I ended up getting raised from 8.50 to 8.50 because he told me i didnt put in enough time or effort for a raise

We are too many people on this planet, you will probaly never work at a job where you are really needed, most jobs are there to make people buy things they don't really need.
It is all just a huge waste of time, someone should cut down the population by two thirds, then you could live in freedom again. With so many people you need to many regulations to be happy