Sakuya giving the cirno the fishe

sakuya giving the cirno the fishe

Attached: sakuya giving the cirno the fish.jpg (850x872, 152K)

fishe!

phil fishe

YAYYY FIRST
rg you still got the bant priestess?

Apu giving Pepe the tende.

Attached: Tende.png (850x872, 405K)

this thread will never live for longer than a day under the new management

Attached: sadno.jpg (224x225, 10K)

We already had a tende thread last a day 1/2

I made a cirno thread that lasted over a week more than once

That's because you assholes bribed the moderators just so you could ruin the board. Apparently a thread with no content on it is okay as long as it has a frog image.

>Apparently a thread with no content on it is okay as long as it has a frog image
That's pretty retarded coming from a blue fairy retard

I love Cirno, as long as she is Apu's fren. But Cirno tries to freeze Apu fren. :(

Attached: apu and cirno fren.png (1375x645, 468K)

I don't even care about cirno or this thread in particular, but the fact that the mods delete every thread but pepe reeks of bias. They kill threads with decent discussion about other sites too.

>everyone that doesn't agree with pepe is either a weeb or cirnofag
This is one among the many reasons everyone hates you. I've been complaining about mods being biased against cirno for months now, and now that they're finally doing something about it they instead cling to their cancerous decade old meme.
I don't give a fuck about what you love. You don't need to make 30 threads about it each day.

I think they're both shit.
It's just funny because they replaced one cancer with an identical kind of cancer and suddenly the fairy brigade goes into meltdown, but still can't acknowledge their part of the cancer

Don't think I noticed that frog thread get bumped by an Australian flag, fag. You're another LARPER trying to make an already shitty situation worse by having the two groups fling shit at each other and turn Jow Forums into a nuclear waste dump. You're no better than the frogfags.

Did someone say Nuclear?

Attached: toxic frog.png (369x328, 18K)

shit
he's on to us
RUN

>turn Jow Forums into a nuclear waste dump
It went to shit within the first month.
Nothing I could do could possibly make it any worse.
But since you want to believe in frog conspiracies, I'll just got bump them all once just for you

Lemme just bring slowjaks back just to make the shitheap even larger xd

How does that make things worse?

>It went to shit within the first month.
Spoken like a true newfag who was never there during the first year. And thanks for proving my statement.

Jow Forums is so shit

Attached: d4a9.jpg (550x350, 32K)

LIKE YOUR FACE XD

oof

undelete this

Apu giving Cirno the spanke

Attached: apu smacks cirno's ass.gif (500x500, 904K)

the colors in this GIF makes me want to throw up

She has a cute asshole though

Me bumping the fishie