Literally all of your male ancestors were given a virgin teenage bride

>literally all of your male ancestors were given a virgin teenage bride
>you'll be lucky to marry a used up whore with a body count of 50+ if you're lucky
i can't cope any more boyos

Attached: pepe crying.gif (400x388, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1sWVjXhKfg
youtube.com/watch?v=W4fV8I-7HSA
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=Skg3lO1wtxk
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000500090007-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mTqw1o1dzfg
youtube.com/watch?v=VQcHY2DUDd8
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
youtube.com/watch?v=LvWhfJIvEaM
youtube.com/watch?v=KYCYsLM3s2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should have been born strong instead of a loser who cant be offered a virgin wife

>tfw I'm going to use up all the women and then marry a virgin

I'm sorry, user

when people use body count first thing i think of is serial killers you guys have to use a different word i keep thinking these are about dudes trying to pursue women who happen to be murderers

Attached: 1559448560662.jpg (640x608, 41K)

This is Jow Forums it is a board full of dumb and ugly Bundys what the fuck did you expect.

at least Bundy was actually fucking smart half the people here might as well have had their skulls bashed into brick walls

I just said they were not smart why did you say it again what is wrong with you

You're right, in the real world no man thinks about the body count of women (when looking for a serious relationship) since they all are angels.

Attached: at least were not speaking german.jpg (560x422, 66K)

SEXIST INCEL smash smash ! yew

all of my male ancestors raped

cant be a rapist if i paid, right?

Blame technology and online dating. Girls can get chads easily but back in the day betas could breed too. It's not fair

I had teenage virgins without having to marry them.
My ancestors would be seething.

Attached: 8632171.t.jpg (560x373, 70K)

since those fags are just here to humble brag i'll at least leave the humble part away, because i'm not a closetted faggot
>tfw lost v-card with current gf and will probably stay with her for the rest of our time
feels good to have a companion who is highly fuckable

good luck when she randomly gets bored

>literally all of your male ancestors were given a virgin teenage bride
I can't comprehend how dumb someone must be to actually believe this.

she won't because the used up roastie trash is busy getting even more used up by chads as vapid as them

>Implying gf isn't roastie trash and you're not simply enjoying Chad's leftovers

we lost our virginity to each other and she started blooming after we got together

Just shit posting, obviously nothing personal user. Good luck to both of you, I hope you've both found what you've been looking for.

thx, man, we sure did, especially since i don't have to deal with the hell that is dating anymore.

>given
kill yourself, you genetic dead end

she's gonna dump you at one point or another. remember this post when she will, and picture me laughing at you naive, retarded ass

>We are mere atoms in a vast dark, cold, uncaring ocean. An incomprehensibly large void with no soul, purpose, or endgame. Our existences are irrelevant, cruel, short lived, and mind numbingly cruel.

I can't help but think of this more and more every day. Women are just cherry on top of a cake larger than you can know. Try to enjoy the last few decades you have left in this existence, chances are there's nothing left after that.

Attached: mang.jpg (540x304, 48K)

They do though, in their fantasy world. Reality, they would have been cannon fodder or worked to death shoveling coal or lost at sea or lunch for a bear and nothing more than a steaming pile of shit. If they had a woman at all, she'd die in childbirth at 22 and the 4 kids left would starve.

i'm literally the descendant of men who clearly did not die in any such ways, and even if they did, they all clearly penetrated their teenage virgin bride before they did

you can't into logic are you a woman?

Try not to dispair, user, there's a reason nihilism is a faggy trend of pseudointellectualism and the greats of philosophy all know there's something much much bigger and greater than this existence

Attached: 1547774578913.png (777x2777, 905K)

bumping for other sad, existential anons

Attached: 1547774601283.png (1222x3222, 924K)

How do you know they were teenager virgin brides? You seem to have trouble distinguishing your virgin fantasies from reality.

Telling you they didn't get a teenage bride. Likely the girls mom died and her own father fucked her till he found him another teenager but she wasn't a virgin.

female virginity was heavily enforced. hymens were inspected to ensure they were in tact prior to marriage
take your incest fantasies back to Jow Forumseddit, jew

and again, this time with some helpful videos about higher consciousness and the occult
>youtube.com/watch?v=D1sWVjXhKfg
>youtube.com/watch?v=W4fV8I-7HSA
>youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng
>youtube.com/watch?v=Skg3lO1wtxk

Attached: 1558637376833.png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

You clearly do not understand that your cuck fantasies are not reality. Are you a woman or gay? Because you cannot into basic logic.

Can you link a source to this information? Where are the declassified government documents confirming this? I must see for myself.

Research the words in the post user, Project Monarch, Stargate, Gateway Process, they're all declassified CIA documents
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000500090007-3.pdf
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
There's a lot to learn, user.
A lot that some want to keep hidden from you so you continue thinking you're nothing but a mass of cells infinitely spinning in an uncaring universe
>youtube.com/watch?v=mTqw1o1dzfg
>youtube.com/watch?v=VQcHY2DUDd8
>youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
>youtube.com/watch?v=LvWhfJIvEaM

Attached: 1547774733171.png (777x4444, 1.23M)

Thanks. I will read these.

why marry the old whore once you've fucked her? just get up and leave, like nigga just walk away. all they do is scoff and look hurt lol.

how can someone exalt virginity but at the same time be so entirely desperate to rid themselves of their own?

>some want to keep hidden from you
>literally available to anyone on CIA's own website

Someone put alot of effort to gathering the research and making these images but all of it amounts to absolutely nothing.
Sitting there and saying "go do your own research" is a retarded way to teach something.

I have much to learn. I will do much research on this to myself and see if it really disproves the ultimatum and objectivity of the black pill.

lmao i spoke before reading the 4th one holy shit

You have to be a complete unedacted savage to think that asians are soulless or lack spirituality. This series of images might be the greatest reach by white people in their entire history. Are you really that desperate to belong to something?

virginity is a virtue for women because it's so easy for them to lose. being a virgin shows they have morals and self control
virginity for men is seen as creepy because it's not as easy for them to lose. being a virgin shows that they're undesirable to women in some way which will be perpetuated

Absolutely based. Once you find out this stuff the world becomes a insane place. Human beings have a god-like potential and instead of tapping into it, they're watching netflix and engaging in identity politics.

anybody got the fifth picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=KYCYsLM3s2I

that is not even the worse part about women. the government will come after you at gun point if you owe her child support.

Huh? What fucking world do you live in. Did your dad marry a virgin? What about all the ancestors in the days when marriage didn't exist?

this. i want the fifth one please im someone has it post it