Why are trannies invading this board? I don't recall this many of them being around a few years ago

Why are trannies invading this board? I don't recall this many of them being around a few years ago.

Attached: 1557152978962.jpg (255x236, 9K)

Because robots are cracking open theirs eggs they lived in for a long time. You should do it too.

Attached: d4c73d9.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

>why are people with severe mental issues failing at life posting on the board for people with severe mental issues failing at life

Fuck u tranny

Attached: BabesDude.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Psyop to turn Jow Forums into Reddit

Attached: 1548440579440.png (720x701, 111K)

cringe and bluepilled

Are people this pathetic and mentally ill?

Attached: 1552005814392.png (941x1051, 112K)

because you weren't here a few years ago

Attached: 08CDEA14-0CCB-4715-8B2C-DEFCDCA04592.jpg (728x1082, 552K)

>durr hurr look tranny threads existed a few years ago
>therefore your assessment that they have become more common is falsified
Learn how to construct a sound argument you brainlet faggot

Attached: 1557334950133.png (354x357, 139K)

This. Honestly I think a lot of it has to do with newfags trying to embrace a Jow Forums mentality (the board culture rather than the board itself) because there's nothing surprising about this crap.

Because trannies are never satisfied no matter how much you give them. They got /lgbt/, and it wasn't enough, so they came here, and once Jow Forums becomes 100% tranny threads they'll move onto the next board, rinse and repeat until the entire site is saturated with trannyfaggotry.

Just look at the first page. Fembot threads, gay threads, trannie threads. What the fuck is this shit coming to?

Because you're a newfag. Traps have literally been here for a decade. I remember seeing darktrap posting on /b/, thinking "why are people making such a big deal on this 4/10 Asian girl," and fapping to her not too long afterward

They have already killed boards like /soc/ and /gif/.

Every time I take a break from this board and come back a few months later there's some new faggot discord plotting an epic keikaku to turn Jow Forums into their tranny harem. This shit's been going on for years now.

Blacked and trannies are forced memes.

They'll never really catch on because outsiders think it hurts us.

tranny mod also reiko
>cracking open theirs eggs
imagine falling for the reiko meme

Yep, and we're next.

An example of one crazy bothering to actually tell a story in a reply once is very different from an organized constant flow of many zero-effort threads every day.

Because you haven't learned rule 19 yet.

The tranny's want to drag everyone else down with them and Jow Forums is prime real estate for doing that.

Attached: 1558815246587.png (705x767, 564K)

What boards do you think will be next?

You have been muted for fuck you seconds, because your comment was not original.