Why do girls flirt with me but immediately get cold when I try to move in on that?

Why do girls flirt with me but immediately get cold when I try to move in on that?

Attached: 1559706144651.png (680x637, 431K)

they arent flirting with you theyre just being nice

Women like attention. They want you to be their beta orbiter and nothing more

getting flirted back is a nice ego boost to them

Even when comments are sexual?

they are prostitutes. offer them money

Your first error is in attempting to understand the "logic" of females, son.

rope is the only friend

Attached: fae.jpg (238x250, 6K)

example of sexual comments?

>example of sexual comments?
>"Are you hard"
>"Do you like when I say I'm yours?"
She has a boyfriend but she talks about meeting up and shit and doing sexual things but says she would never cheat on her bf or some shit like that. She's just looking for an orbiter right?

Of course she is why are you even doubting

Not all women, most but not all

well its possible shes conflicted due to the boyfriend or she thinks shes "playing hard to get" have you tried being straight up with her?

Unless you work with this girl or something you can just ghost her

>friendship
>said she will not cheat on her BF
seems like shes already told you the nature of your relationship with her

She said 'she didn't want to hurt my feelings' and that she thinks she's doing that and asked if I didn't want her to talk to me as much and I said I think that would be best.

I know. But she still wanted to talk to me, because I'm 'different' from the other guys, but yea whatever I don't like her saying stuff about meeting up and that sort of stuff like another user said 'is she playing hard to get'. It's all too confusing. So I just decided to stop.

Hey, just ignore her.
It would do you good.

Dont validate her actions she is a weirdo woman.

>being this manipulated by a whore

Just drop her

Start sending her the gross dick pics Odessanon posts but act unsuspecting, like you actually think theyre sexy pics of you.

Attached: C7018684-5636-4553-9311-DA5CF20DD931.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

That would help her more than help him.
This will make her stop trying manipulating men that seem unexperienced and stop practicing this aspect of whore behavior.
On the other hand he will sure get her to fuck off fast and maybe a cheap laugh but nothing more that would help him in the long run.
I disagree because this will benefit the whore more than the user.